BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush. KISS YOUR CHEEKS, BLUSH YOUR LIPS Yves Saint Laurent introduces a double play of colour for lips and cheeks. A hybrid between a lip colour and a blush, this innovative air-whipped formula allows for an instant application on both lips and cheeks. With a luminous matte finish, colour is easily buildable from a soft and natural look to a more intense sophisticated look. The patented `hidden pearl` applicator is customised to glide perfectly on the lips and to allow the optimal amount of formula to be dotted on the cheeks. A range of 12 playful shades to complement each cheeky side of the YSL Baby Doll woman. APPLICATION TIPS: Use one shade and dot the formula on the lips and cheeks with the applicator. Blend with your fingertips for a softer makeup result. For a more intense finish, apply a second layer by using the pearl applicator to fully spread the formula on the lips. To be more playful and daring, mix and match two shades on lips and cheeks and vice versa.

Rani A.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i use it every day, it's such a perfect shade for my cheeks and my lips. this is my go-to accessory and a must have for everybody. It perfectly blends with my skin for the blush and its a perfect size so I carry it around everywhere.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from Sephora in the color "Corail Affranchi." I got it specifically to wear for one of my pre-wedding events. For starters, I don't know why but for some reason I was expecting this to be like a high end matte liquid lipstick. I thought it would dry matte but it does not, it stays wet. It is pretty long lasting surprisingly, it lasted me through dinner and drinks and everything. I have used it as a liquid blush a few times and it is extremely pigmented on the cheeks, make sure not to use too much, a little bit goes a long way. It is a decent product but a bit overpriced, I might purchase again in a different color.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Shades: 2-9-3-5-4

Just by seeing how many of these I've acquired only lets me know that I'm obsessed with these ! The formula is to die for ! It's a super light airy texture doesn't dry down sticky or tacky, dries extremely smooth and soft. Doesn't move throughout the day, definitely does wear off throughout the day but doesn't bleed outside the lip line. The applicator is great, the shape is super easy to work with making application a breeze! They have a light yummy sweet smell that doesn't hang out too long. I will say that I have not used these as a blush but I would have to say that with the formulation I can see these being great as a blush ! Very reminiscent of the Burberry lip & cheek bloom but obviously a more whipped airy texture. Honestly I would recommend these to ANYONE of any age ! Such a great shade range !
Vida L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss & Blush is one of my favorite lip products from YSL! It's one of the first multi-use lipsticks I've ever purchased so I was super floored when I realized I could use it for both lips and cheeks (I also use it for the eyes as a base from time to time). What I love about these is the pigmentation as well as the blendability. These blend so smoothly onto the lips and provide a satin finish that leaves the lips and skin looking demi-matte but not dry. They also leave a nice stain when they wipe off, which I then like to put a gloss on to mute down the color.
Zehra H.
I own this product in at least seven colors. The light, whipped consistency is unlike any product I've used before. I love applying Baby Doll Kiss & Blush as blush; it gives the perfect, natural, buildable flush. As a lipstick, it looks beautiful initially, but slips off the lips way too quickly. The packaging is gorgeous, but the glass has been known to break.
Bebe K.
I dont know what it is with this kind of brush but Ive always loved companies that used this. The wand was the perfect size and brush. Packaging was okay... I mean its a luxurious expensive brand I was hoping these to look that way. I love this company but the gloss was alright. Color for me came out like a pink orange.
VicaMakeup M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta la fórmula de este labial, no es seco, no se cuartean los labios, a pesar de ser mate es cremoso y dura muchísimo si usas un color nude se te verá muy natural. Sin duda seguiré comprando más tonos
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The YSL baby doll kiss & blush is an amazing formula. It's been in my makeup kit for a good while now. It is more on the pricey side of makeup but whats amazing is that I use it for so many things. A s a makeup artist I use it for eyes, cheeks, and lips. Its super creamy and formula is pigmented and lasts a long time.
Review for: 02 rose frivole
Super creamy! Highly recommended for a medium pigmented lip. I would die if they were available in more colors. I also wish they were more drying, but that's not what they were said to do. Looks great on my medium tone skin. You are paying for what you get. Overall, I would purchase more of these.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: 02 rose frivole
I loves all YSL products! But I am impressed with Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll kiss & blush. Remember me giorgio magnetic 👄. I have thinner lips, and this is easy to apply to my lips. Is long lasting and I can use like a blush, too! I will buy again and Higly Recommend
Izabel D.
Salinas, CA
Will this make your lips super dry?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Anybody know about the formula on this lip gloss and is it sticky at all?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
It's this your favorite? Does it look good on the lips
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
So this is for lips and cheeks?
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Is this lip gloss expensive?