BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush. KISS YOUR CHEEKS, BLUSH YOUR LIPS Yves Saint Laurent introduces a double play of colour for lips and cheeks. A hybrid between a lip colour and a blush, this innovative air-whipped formula allows for an instant application on both lips and cheeks. With a luminous matte finish, colour is easily buildable from a soft and natural look to a more intense sophisticated look. The patented `hidden pearl` applicator is customised to glide perfectly on the lips and to allow the optimal amount of formula to be dotted on the cheeks. A range of 12 playful shades to complement each cheeky side of the YSL Baby Doll woman. APPLICATION TIPS: Use one shade and dot the formula on the lips and cheeks with the applicator. Blend with your fingertips for a softer makeup result. For a more intense finish, apply a second layer by using the pearl applicator to fully spread the formula on the lips. To be more playful and daring, mix and match two shades on lips and cheeks and vice versa.

Buy on Sephora
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
The formula feels wonderful on the lips. The texture is not sticky (although I don't always mind a sticky gloss for lasting power) and the colors are very flattering. It is not the most moisturizing gloss but I find that to be the case with most of my YSL lip products. The shine this gives the lips is truly divine! As the product claims it can definitely be used on the cheeks and I actually think it does well in a pinch - it has great lasting power. I just find it can be a bit of a hassle to use on the face as I either have to apply to the back of my hand then pat onto my cheeks or use the applicator, that I also use for my lips, and risk getting base products on the cute little lips (also seems like bacteria would be mixing) . Overall, I love these and the packaging is gorgeous!
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product for the lips. It's so hydrating and natural looking so it's very flattering and makes your lips look nice and moisturized. Its applicator is pointed at the end so precise application is easy. As always, YSL packaging is stunning, classy, and elegant. In addition, it can also be used on the cheeks. I like to use this as a base for blush when I'm doing to full beat. Lol. Otherwise I just apply two dots and blend out with a stippling brush and set with translucent powder for those no makeup-makeup days. Love this product. I have two colors and the pigmentation is beautiful and consistent on both. The color range is brown girl friendly.
Marielle G.
Napa, CA
I have this product in shade 7 (coral affranchi) and absoltuely love it. As with all YSL makeup, the packaging is stunning! It's definitely one to leave out on your vanity. The colour is a gorgeous coral/peach shade and is perfect for both the lips and cheeks, though I do tend to use it more for my lips. This shade in particular is very versatile and works in any season. The formula is very soft and not drying on the lips. The only downside is that it does have a strong fragrance but if you don't mind that then it's a wonderful product!
Sandra T.
From the first time I tried Yves Saint Laurent, I was hooked. I love the colors, from dark and dramatic to light and natural, every one goes beautifully with style of makeup I put on. The color never fades and feels great on my lips. Its a little pricey but oh so worth it!! Anyone who wants to feel beautiful, from natural beauty to eye-popping dramatic, should try this line of products!! Its one of my very favorites.
Faith A.
Westfield, NJ
I have this product in the coral color and I love it!!! I love natural looking coral lip products and this is amazing!! It is pretty pricey but it is a great product. I bought it at Sephora and it's super easy to apply, and I've found that it stays on very long. I probably won't end up repurchasing just because of the price considering I got it for my birthday, but I definitely recommend for those who can afford it
Shawna R.
PRETTY! However, it always seems to be sold out. But it's sooooo good that I may have to buy a few at a time (I'll use them up before they expire, don't worry!) As a self-professed 'Lip Junkie' I know the in's and out's of Lip products. YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Lip Gloss is of VERY high quality. You can just feel it. shhhhhh, pure luxury :)
Kirby M.
I'm obsessed with the baby doll kiss line. I use it as my blush every single day. I'm not a huge fan of using it on my lips as it's a little bit drying. But as a cheek stain it's incredibly natural and stunning. I put foundation powder on my face and this stain rubs into it seamlessly and beautifully. Always a super healthy glow. I LOVE IT.
Winnie B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
LOVE!!! I wish I could have a lifetime supply <3

I have smaller lips so super bold colors and thicker textures can make me feel like a clown or just unnatural looking but these have the perfect texture! Slides on and actually feels like it's blending rather than caking onto my lips.. Lovely lovely YSL.... Worth every penny!
Bebe K.
I dont know what it is with this kind of brush but Ive always loved companies that used this. The wand was the perfect size and brush. Packaging was okay... I mean its a luxurious expensive brand I was hoping these to look that way. I love this company but the gloss was alright. Color for me came out like a pink orange.
Super creamy! Highly recommended for a medium pigmented lip. I would die if they were available in more colors. I also wish they were more drying, but that's not what they were said to do. Looks great on my medium tone skin. You are paying for what you get. Overall, I would purchase more of these.
Izabel D.
Salinas, CA
Will this make your lips super dry?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Anybody know about the formula on this lip gloss and is it sticky at all?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
It's this your favorite? Does it look good on the lips
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
So this is for lips and cheeks?
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Is this lip gloss expensive?