BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An air-whipped, 2-in-1 mousse formula for lips and cheeks. Beautifully highlights your lips and cheeks with a sensual soft matte finish.

How To Apply:

Applying to the cheeks: dot with applicator on the apples of the cheeks, then lightly blend outward with the fingertip.

Applying to the lips: use the pointed tip of the applicator by dotting the color on the upper and lower lips. Blend it on the upper and lower lip with the fingertip. Add color to build up the coverage.

• Will this make your lips super dry?5 Answers
  • Does this look better on the cheeks or lips? 1 Answers
  • Huge fan of YSL, haven't tried this though, someone tell ...1 Answers
Emily P.
Denver, CO
I.... Just.... Don't.... Get it. NOW LET'S BE FAIR I don't really reach for blush like ever. I'm more of a bronzer and hilight girl but this product is confusing for me. I am an actual addict when it comes to YSL so when I saw these I was hoping to make a change in my life where maybe I would wear blush... Nope. It looks like nail polish, then you open it and the applicator makes absolutely no promises to be able to place product on lips or cheeks, then you try to blend it out and it just leaves a big spot of your foundation removed from where you just applied it. I'll find some use for this considering it costs as much as a full tank of gas but neither color I got worked out for me.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush - # 03 Rose Libre 10ml/0.33oz by Yves Saint Laurent, 09 Rose Epicurien more...
LOVE these lip/cheek duos! i use mine everyday witjout fail. They're such perfect shades for any occasion- whether its for date night or even just everyday wear. They blend into my cheeks easily and look just as good on my lips. My go-to quality accessory, and a must have for all ladies. It perfectly blends with my skin for the blush and is the perfect size ( compact ), so I carry it around everywhere I go- I never leave home without one! Yves Saint Laurent never disappoints and this gems no different. The lip/blush duo's formula is similar to a whipped mousse, and it highlights lips and cheeks with a sensual, soft matte finish. Easily buildable, ultra-blendable colors. Long-Wearing. They offer a fairly large array of shades too!
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
YSL makeup is a luxury I like to spoil myself with occasionally...so, when I discovered this lippie I was very excited! The way this product glides onto the lips is like a smooth, silky blanket! My lips didn’t feel sticky or gooey AT ALL!!! In fact..I forgot I even had it on sometimes..unless I glanced into a mirror and was met with such a shock of color I would jump a little with excitement!!
Several women asked me if I’d had restalyne pumped into my lips because of how lush,plump and glossy they were! I’m not big into COLORS but when I wear them I really wear them...and this was perfect for a bright pop of pink! As gorgeous, and head turning as this lipstick is...it let’s YOU wear IT....it DOESN’T wear you! Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss And Blush
Sofya K.
I have 4 different colors (three mattes, one glittery) and I only use the first three as a blush. It blends so well and looks so natural, I just adore it so much!
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Such a creamy formula. Genuinely made well. Last all day long. It is very pricey but it’s worth the buck. The applicator makes it super easy to apply and I have small lips. A lot of applicators are too large for my lips and I tend to have a lot of clean up but this little wand is so perfect I never have a problem.
Maria
Review for: 02 - Rose Frivole more...
This is not a bad stain. I only use it on my cheeks, and not my lips. It’s easy to use and travel with. It’s also not too easy to go overboard with the color, which is nice. It is a bit thick, though. Overall, I use this for travel, and enjoy it a lot for that.
Rida H.
Newark , NJ
I purchased this from Sephora in the color "Corail Affranchi." I got it specifically to wear for one of my pre-wedding events. For starters, I don't know why but for some reason I was expecting this to be like a high end matte liquid lipstick. I thought it would dry matte but it does not, it stays wet. It is pretty long lasting surprisingly, it lasted me through dinner and drinks and everything. I have used it as a liquid blush a few times and it is extremely pigmented on the cheeks, make sure not to use too much, a little bit goes a long way. It is a decent product but a bit overpriced, I might purchase again in a different color.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Shades: 2-9-3-5-4

Just by seeing how many of these I've acquired only lets me know that I'm obsessed with these ! The formula is to die for ! It's a super light airy texture doesn't dry down sticky or tacky, dries extremely smooth and soft. Doesn't move throughout the day, definitely does wear off throughout the day but doesn't bleed outside the lip line. The applicator is great, the shape is super easy to work with making application a breeze! They have a light yummy sweet smell that doesn't hang out too long. I will say that I have not used these as a blush but I would have to say that with the formulation I can see these being great as a blush ! Very reminiscent of the Burberry lip & cheek bloom but obviously a more whipped airy texture. Honestly I would recommend these to ANYONE of any age ! Such a great shade range !
Tina H.
Have these been discontinued?!?! I haven't seen these at my local beauty store for a while now. I own no. 7 and it is still my favorite go to cream blush. It is very beautiful on the lips as well, you just need a bit of lip balm if you have chronic dry lips like me. The amount per bottle can last you at least 2 years!
Bebe K.
I dont know what it is with this kind of brush but Ive always loved companies that used this. The wand was the perfect size and brush. Packaging was okay... I mean its a luxurious expensive brand I was hoping these to look that way. I love this company but the gloss was alright. Color for me came out like a pink orange.
Izabel D.
Salinas, CA
Will this make your lips super dry?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
It's this your favorite? Does it look good on the lips
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Anybody know about the formula on this lip gloss and is it sticky at all?
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Is this lip gloss expensive?
Anita S.