BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

From dreamy to dramatic, create any look you desire with this easy-to-handle liquid liner with shimmery reflections that adds a touch of glamour instantly. The fine, flexible brush ensures precise contouring and a flawlessly even line with every application. Long wear, silky formula glides-on intense, bold color that stays looking fresh throughout the day.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Eyeliner Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I am very selective when choosing a liquid liner. Many tend to absorb the eye shadow that is on mhy lids which reduces the color payoff. YSL's Babydoll liner passed my fade and smudge test. I love the finer brush application. It creates a thin line that you can easily build. The formula is a very rich black with tiny amounts of shimmer. It's perfect to wear at night where it catches the light for some sparkle. It's very long wearing and did not smudge." in 17 reviews
  • "My go to eyeliner! Absolutely love it!, goes on so smoothly especially when going for a sexy winged eyeliner!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love this liquid eyeliner, I have been using it for the past few months and I wouldn't go back to my old liquid for anything. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or rub off throughout the day" in 7 reviews
  • "Stock up on this precious thing! This YSL liner has been my best friend through many occasions. I have one in my car, my purse, in my desk at work... I always have it near, you never know when you need to apply a little cat eye. " in 4 reviews
Diana D.
This eyeliner is one of the best I've used.  The color is very black and the brush is thin and easy to work with.  I got it in a set with the YSL Babydoll Mascara and the set is worth it just for this liner.  It has impressive lasting power that doesn't budge.  If you have to go over the line you've already made it doesn't pull the liner off and make it patchy like some liners do.  Can be used for thin or thick lines.  One of the best!
Abbi W.
Blasdell ny
I usually never use eyeliner because most of them are too watery but I love this one it's really easy to apply and it the best liner I've ever used. The packaging is very sleek and nice it's not cheap looking I highly recommend this to anyone who isn't really into liner
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
This is my holly grail eyeliner. I bought this as a beginner and I used to mess with it a lot. Now I can say this is my perfect liquid eyeliner to go to. It requires skills at the beginning, but you can learn fast. The tip is so thin that makes it perfect to do this or thick eyeliner. Something that i love about this, If you made a mistake it can be easily removed without leaving black marks. It goes on smoothly and very black . It worth every penny. I will continue to repurchase.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
 # 0 Black

# 1 Steel Reflections

# 10 Golden Brown Light

# 6 Chocolate Reflections
Contains a long-lasting shimmery formula Effortlessly defines your eyes in just one strokeSoft texture & gentle to delicate eye zoneThe fine brush ensures precise contouring & perfect even line Works with Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils Baby Doll for eye wide-opening look.

JLee S.
I absolutely adore the Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll eye collection. I use this eyeliner and mascara religiously and do not intend to stop! It is worth the money and lasts forever (not the mascara of course) also it makes a perfect line and a perfect cat eye!
Bisola O.
Chicago , IL
This liner is another one of my favorite products. I have used a few liners before and this one is just amazing. It is well worth the price. The product last all day and night. It is very smooth and easy to apply as well.
Katie S.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This is, by far, my favorite liquid eyeliner. It was given to me as a gift from a YSL obsessed friend. It is so easy to apply and the brush makes the application really precise. The color is true black and lasts all day/night. This seems to last forever too. I would definitely buy again and recommend!
Alicia R.
Los Banos, CA
Very matte black, long lasting, the felt tip brush seems intimidating at first at least for me I have a preference with brush tip eyeliners but I couldn't pass up this amazing formula. Its really a must try especially for my oily lid guys and gals.
Vanessa R.
Acworth, GA
This is the bestest eyeliner to get that winged eye look! it so easy to use its long lasting and the black is the blackest color ever seen. Lasts all day and doesn't smudge at all! I've tried almost all brands of liquids and this is by far the most pigmented and easy to use liner.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this brand worth the hype? I'm curious because I've seen a lot of people posting pictures of this brand on Instagram, but I haven't been able to afford to buy anything from them yet. What product of theirs is your favorite?
Alicia R.
Los Banos, CA
Is the black a matte black? It looks like it but want to confirm if it is or isnt?