BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The lucky charm of a mischievous, light-hearted young woman who dares to express her desires and changing moods. Baby Doll Eau de Toilette is a fruity floral perfume with a bold, fresh and deliciously sensual trail. It enchants you first of all with its sunny blend of fresh fruit with Gooseberry, Grapefruit and Rhubarb expressing their delicious flavours. The middle notes of delicate and tender flowers somewhat soften this sensualist whirlwind leaving Wild Rose and Freesia to flourish. Then Cinnamon, Ginger and Cardamom come into play letting their enchanting notes soar. Lastly, Grenadine, Peach and Cedar wood produce base notes with a luscious sensuality.

Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I like the way this product smell and the price is okay but YSL customer services is completely terrible. It took me 3 times to order a product after they keep canceling my orders for no reason (that’s what they said when I call them). I won’t be purchasing anything from YSL any time soon.
Monica O.
Henderson, NV
My absolute favorite fragrance! Floral and warm, but not your grandma’s floral fragrance.there is a warmth and sensuousness to it when it dries down. Lasts several hours. Repurchased multiple times but I’m not sure if it’s still being made now 🙁
Dominika Q.
I love this smell it’s sweet and I love sweet or flowery perfume. The scent it’s like candy. It has such a sweet diamond shape bottle and it’s very cute. I definitely going to buy again and I highly recommend to others.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
My little precious Baby Doll. The beautiful bottle and the nice scent always makes me happy. It is like a happy elixir. Really crisp and clean rose smell. Such a beautiful bottle. Whenever I need to spoil and pamper myself I spray this. I wish the brand will always carry this fragrance!
Jeannie E.
I absolutely love this product! The color is amazing, the texture of the products is great too! The price was very reasonable and the longevity of the product was very impressive too! I think it's worth a try if your debating the purchase
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
The scent is a little weird... at times it almost makes you smell like an old lady. I love the packaging... so elegant. And it lasts me all night which I love. It’s definitley pricey but that’s all right. I wouldn’t buy again because I feel like an old lady wearing it.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Krystal P.
The bottle this come in is so cute and adorable and the smell is so lovely. The price tag is a little up there but the smell is long lasting and you just need one spray and your good for the whole day!! Highly recommend this products, one of my holy grails
Ramecia B.
I love this!! It’s very affordable, smooth, and flawless on the skin. I use it all the time. The packaging is sleek and nice. It’s very easy to apply and use. I bought it at Sephora. I always recommend this product to others because it’s extremely worth it.
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
Love this perfume, makes me feel fresh all day and the smell lasts all day. I would highly recommend this. It smelled so new and attracted a lot of people to ask me what I was wearing. Id like the price to be a little cheaper but it’s worth the money
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this long lasting?
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
I love the design and color but does it smell as good as it looks?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I'm wondering what kind of notes are in the sense I'm very curious I love YSL produces.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
what does this smell like? any other perfume come close
anna liza w.