BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The lucky charm of a mischievous, light-hearted young woman who dares to express her desires and changing moods. Baby Doll Eau de Toilette is a fruity floral perfume with a bold, fresh and deliciously sensual trail. It enchants you first of all with its sunny blend of fresh fruit with Gooseberry, Grapefruit and Rhubarb expressing their delicious flavours. The middle notes of delicate and tender flowers somewhat soften this sensualist whirlwind leaving Wild Rose and Freesia to flourish. Then Cinnamon, Ginger and Cardamom come into play letting their enchanting notes soar. Lastly, Grenadine, Peach and Cedar wood produce base notes with a luscious sensuality.

say deh S.
There are few perfumes i like from the house YSL. I tend to more warm ambery deep perfume. But in summer those scents can be a bit too much to bear and some will smell rancid with heat. So for those days i tend to use more fruity flowery perfumes like baby doll. Its good for that purpose but its not memorable. Just fun fruity. Longevity is good about 6 hours which i notice fruity scents dont last much. I can smell it on me first hour then it fades slowly. But if you came near others they will smell hints of it.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I like the way this product smell and the price is okay but YSL customer services is completely terrible. It took me 3 times to order a product after they keep canceling my orders for no reason (that’s what they said when I call them). I won’t be purchasing anything from YSL any time soon.
Monica O.
Henderson, NV
My absolute favorite fragrance! Floral and warm, but not your grandma’s floral fragrance.there is a warmth and sensuousness to it when it dries down. Lasts several hours. Repurchased multiple times but I’m not sure if it’s still being made now 🙁
Dominika Q.
I love this smell it’s sweet and I love sweet or flowery perfume. The scent it’s like candy. It has such a sweet diamond shape bottle and it’s very cute. I definitely going to buy again and I highly recommend to others.
Louiza L.
Laguna beach, CA
This perfume, although incredibly expensive, is absolutely divine! It's sweet, its floral, it's fresh, and there might be some light citrus notes, if I remember correctly.  I love this perfume, but I only buy it when I really feel the need to splurge (but sometimes you can find it at TJMAXX, etc.
niki c.
Nashville, TN
I love the light smell of this perfume. I received many compliments when I wore it before going to a dinner party. I have bought Yves Saint Laurent products before and they never seem to disappoint. You only have to use a little bit so it lasts a long time! I bought the same perfume for my mom for her birthday and she loves it too.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
My little precious Baby Doll. The beautiful bottle and the nice scent always makes me happy. It is like a happy elixir. Really crisp and clean rose smell. Such a beautiful bottle. Whenever I need to spoil and pamper myself I spray this. I wish the brand will always carry this fragrance!
Jeannie E.
I absolutely love this product! The color is amazing, the texture of the products is great too! The price was very reasonable and the longevity of the product was very impressive too! I think it's worth a try if your debating the purchase
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
The scent is a little weird... at times it almost makes you smell like an old lady. I love the packaging... so elegant. And it lasts me all night which I love. It’s definitley pricey but that’s all right. I wouldn’t buy again because I feel like an old lady wearing it.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this long lasting?
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
I love the design and color but does it smell as good as it looks?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I'm wondering what kind of notes are in the sense I'm very curious I love YSL produces.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
what does this smell like? any other perfume come close
anna liza w.