BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #99 in Perfume for Her

The lucky charm of a mischievous, light-hearted young woman who dares to express her desires and changing moods. Baby Doll Eau de Toilette is a fruity floral perfume with a bold, fresh and deliciously sensual trail. It enchants you first of all with its sunny blend of fresh fruit with Gooseberry, Grapefruit and Rhubarb expressing their delicious flavours. The middle notes of delicate and tender flowers somewhat soften this sensualist whirlwind leaving Wild Rose and Freesia to flourish. Then Cinnamon, Ginger and Cardamom come into play letting their enchanting notes soar. Lastly, Grenadine, Peach and Cedar wood produce base notes with a luscious sensuality.

say deh S.
There are few perfumes i like from the house YSL. I tend to more warm ambery deep perfume. But in summer those scents can be a bit too much to bear and some will smell rancid with heat. So for those days i tend to use more fruity flowery perfumes like baby doll. Its good for that purpose but its not memorable. Just fun fruity. Longevity is good about 6 hours which i notice fruity scents dont last much. I can smell it on me first hour then it fades slowly. But if you came near others they will smell hints of it.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
So I was in a us omw to another city, especially 6 hours away from home so this lady next to me sprayed this amazing smell literally on me I was in shock not because I was mad at her but cause how good that smelled so I decided to ask her about she showed me the bottle and right after a small talk about the perfume I went tl amazon, looked for the bottle and as soon as I saw the reviews and the lrice automatically purchased my perfume. Can't be any happier, love the small, the bottle is def one of the most fancy perfume bottles I have. I'm a very happy buyer!! :') Don't hesitate to buy.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I like the way this product smell and the price is okay but YSL customer services is completely terrible. It took me 3 times to order a product after they keep canceling my orders for no reason (that’s what they said when I call them). I won’t be purchasing anything from YSL any time soon.
Monica O.
Henderson, NV
My absolute favorite fragrance! Floral and warm, but not your grandma’s floral fragrance.there is a warmth and sensuousness to it when it dries down. Lasts several hours. Repurchased multiple times but I’m not sure if it’s still being made now 🙁
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
This perfume goes on SUPER STRONG for my taste. The first thing I smell is a woodsy/spicy note followed by heavy florals and then citrus. HOWEVER, once it has been on for about 15/20 minutes it settles into this BEAUTIFULLY warm (almost amber/vanilla based) citrus. Like a grapefruit simmered in vanilla potpourri (or something, lol) When I wear it, I find that I keep smelling myself. However, if you haven't eaten all day it may make you a little sick feeling when you first put it on. this fragrance HAS to aerate to be great!
Zoe K.
Buckley
Baby Doll is a wonderful fragrance for the young or the young at heart! It is sparkling, playful and girly with absolutely delicious grapefruit notes. I have just returned to this sweet and feminine fragrance after an 8 year break and I'm absolutely loving it. I forgot how gorgeous the bottle was especially with the pink liquid inside. A pretty bottle for a pretty fragrance. Baby Doll is a very distinct fragrance that has a certain magic about it.
Dominika Q.
I love this smell it’s sweet and I love sweet or flowery perfume. The scent it’s like candy. It has such a sweet diamond shape bottle and it’s very cute. I definitely going to buy again and I highly recommend to others.
Olivia H.
East Berlin
This is probably one of the most amazing fragrances I have ever used! Extremely long lasting and beautiful scent. This was very effective for going out for all day and all night! This gave me everything I was expecting out of it! Only improvement I suggest is the spray is not every effective and could be improved!
Louiza L.
laguna beach, CA
This perfume, although incredibly expensive, is absolutely divine! It's sweet, its floral, it's fresh, and there might be some light citrus notes, if I remember correctly.  I love this perfume, but I only buy it when I really feel the need to splurge (but sometimes you can find it at TJMAXX, etc.
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
Now let me start off by saying the scent is amazing It definitely does have a rosy sense very light.Perfect for a night out or 1st I even now the only thing with me is that I'm not much of a fan Of rosy scents I'm more into through fruity scents.What I purchase again? probably not But it is a perfect scents for those who love Rosie scents
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this long lasting?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
what does this smell like? any other perfume come close
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I'm wondering what kind of notes are in the sense I'm very curious I love YSL produces.
anna liza w.
San Gabriel, CA
Cassandra C.
whats the fragrance like? is it worth the price hmm