Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Gris H.Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Giselle A.Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Soraida C.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A densely pigmented concealer for the undereye area, and where needed on the face, in a stick form. Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer hides any imperfections so that you can put your most flawless-looking face forward. It eliminates the look of blemishes while reducing puffiness and inflammation. The soft, creamy texture is easily blendable on the delicate skin around the eyes and light-diffusing pigments help to fade the look of even the most offensive looking mark. The beveled tip allows for precise application. It's ideal for all skin types.

Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer
  • "it helps hide dark circles under my eyes very well. i like using it after a long night. it gives me a fresh look." in 10 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: #2 Nude Beige, 1 Ivory, Ivory Beige more...
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: 4 Gold, 1 Ivory, 2 Nude, Pink Beige more...
I bought gold, pink, ivory and nude for my professional kit and so far I’ve been able to find use for all four shades and I have achieved beautiful full coverage by layering! This product line seems to be water resistant as well!
Maricar V.
Review for: Other more...
The one thing that stood out to me with this product is the packaging. Super cute and compact and great for the woman on the go. You can just throw this in your purse and swipe on whenever you need a touch up. It is a bit on the pricey side but I think if you like very thick creamy full coverage concealers this is for you. It is very blendable which is a great plus. It’s just not as much product for your $.
Gris H.
This concealer is just amazing. It is like a multi corrector and I like to use it everywhere in my face where there is imperfect. Is just amazing. But it is a little expensive :(. It is not a thick concealer it is perfect for every type of skin and it blend and build easily. I recommend this one.
brittany f.
wonderful concealer! it's Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others
Bridgette P.
Lauderhill, FL
This brand has the most amazing concealers. I suffer from puffy under eyes and dark circles and it really helps to brighten up my eyes and my face. It's very expensive but rightly so, definitely something you should give a try when you get the chance
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
First off, I must say that the pa leaving is so exquisite. The golden tube definitely gives the essence of luxury. The. Formula is very creamy and smooth. I would definitely repurchase if not for the price.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Este corrector multi acción ayuda a disimular la apariencia cansada de las ojeras, me ayudó a dar una apariencia más fresca y un maquillaje más radiante. Aparte ayuda a rellenar las pequeñas líneas de expresión causada por la edad o el resecamiento. Está genial
Jessica T.
Portland, OR
I like this concealer. Sometimes it is difficult to blend. It can be chalky. The packaging is alluring. Bonus points for the glitz. I prefer Christian Dior's multi purpose correction concealer.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
The packaging is so pretty, but is this product really worth the price? How long does it last?
Alicy R.
funciona para contorno
Jassira R.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this concealer worth the price? I am very picky when it comes to concealer because I find that most concealer crease on the under eye. Need a really good coverage and crease resistant concealer .
Dorottya E.
Is the color light on lips?