Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Soraida C.Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Giselle A.Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Gris H.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A densely pigmented concealer for the undereye area, and where needed on the face, in a stick form. Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer hides any imperfections so that you can put your most flawless-looking face forward. It eliminates the look of blemishes while reducing puffiness and inflammation. The soft, creamy texture is easily blendable on the delicate skin around the eyes and light-diffusing pigments help to fade the look of even the most offensive looking mark. The beveled tip allows for precise application. It's ideal for all skin types.

Marian M.
miami, FL
Review for: 1 Ivory
My HG concealer for under the eyes. The shade 1 is just right for me.
I have really dark under eyes so at first I use YSL Anti Cernes and on top of it YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in the shade 2 (shade 1 is pink undertoned) and powder or Mac mineralize skinfinish in Lichtscapade.
Sara D.
I'm always looking for the best concealer and this one is in my top 5. If you're looking for a luxe experience that covers a late night out this is a great base. I liked it so much I even dug the very bottom out bc why let a good thing go to waste?!
Stephanie L.
Spring Hill, TN
Was my favorite concealer until I tried Surratt. Beautiful packaging and not too expensive for a prestige brand. It creases a little, but all concealers crease on me. I will continue to use Surratt though until I can find something better.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
This is just an average concealer. It's actually quite an old product, and I don't think that YSL has refreshed the formula.
TJ J.
It's to dry for me, so it won't smooth up on my face. It didn't cover my imperfections areas that much. It smell nice.
Lindsay D.
Review for: 1 Ivory
I hear so much about #ysl I really want to try their brand for myself. I want to try more #luxurybeauty items.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I didn't feel this was any different from a cheaper concealer. You are pretty much paying for the brand.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno tiene buena cobertura y se difumina bastante rápido lo que es bueno, lo recomiendo al 100%
Ashley H.
This stuff is creeeeeamy! Oh my, it feels luxurious, it looks luxious, it wears like a dream. Just be sure to set it properly because it is a creamy and more think concealer, so it definitely needs to be set well. I use this consistently during the winter months when my skin is more dry. This provides perfect coverage, it lasts all day (when set!), and they have a decent amount of shades to choose from.
Jennifer M.
YSL concealer covers all the dark circles under my eyes. I just started using this concealer since few months ago, and I really love how it wears it on my skin! It's so soft and covers so great! other concealers dry out and crumbles up but this YSL does not. it is so worth the price!!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so pretty, but is this product really worth the price? How long does it last?
Alicy R.
funciona para contorno
Jassira R.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this concealer worth the price? I am very picky when it comes to concealer because I find that most concealer crease on the under eye. Need a really good coverage and crease resistant concealer .
Dorottya E.
Is the color light on lips?