Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Primer uploaded by Sophie H.Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Primer uploaded by Rachel T.Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Primer uploaded by Amira R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

All Hours Primer provides a shine-proof canvas for your foundation, bronzers, or powders by mattifying the complexion and smoothing skin’s surface for a “just-applied” makeup look that lasts all day.

The essential first step of any make-up routine is All Hours Primer. All Hours Primer has oil-control actives that improve your makeup’s wear and adherence, leaving the skin shine-free throughout the day. Ideal for oil-combo skin, but suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.

How To Use:

Squeeze a dime-sized amount of All Hours Primer onto the fingers and apply evenly all over the face. Apply before your foundation for a flawless matte finish.

Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Primer
  • "yessss this primer is amazing i tell you, it minimizes your pores && doesn't leave resude matte finish love the way it feels in the skin long lasting, or does the job! definitely would but it again and again" in 5 reviews
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I use this primer with the all All Hours Foundation. It applies very evenly and is velvety smooth. A little goes a long way. I was a little bothered upon getting the bottle in seeing how small it was. But I do see that only a little bit will cover your entire face. With a combination of the foundation with this primer I have only had to touch up my face maybe once a day and I do have extremely oily T zone. This morning I tried the primer with a different foundation and I got the same result. I highly recommend this as a primer.I
Cassandra H.
Maysville, KY
Luxury beauty must have! Will leave your face so soft and your foundation will be flawless! If you’re looking for a better lb primer this is it, long lasting and you’ll always be pleased with its performance. I have combination skin and it works all over.
Ally S.
This stuff is actual HEAVEN! Its my favorite primer by far. Its absolutely gorgeous and you feel like you are rubbing gold that an angel gave you from heaven on your face!! :D Its got a subtle but blissful smell and is highly highly highly recommended! LOVE IT!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
It kills me to give this five stars solely because the price is so large but dang y'all this is a good primer. It works amazingly on my dry skin and it really does make my makeup last on my skin all day. I've noticed it helps reduce the wear on my smile lines as well. It's completely worth the money but you have to shell out so much for it
Jewels G.
Ok! So now that I was finally able to use this product, I LOVE IT! I have oily skin and with this primer I didn't blot AT ALL! Seriously! I thought it was going to be a cream but it's a liquid (make sure you shake it before use). It applies really easy and allows my powder and foundation to look stunning. I will totally repurchase this and I see it becoming a staple to my makeup routine.
Nicole G.
Is this pricey? Yes. Is it worth it? Well that depends. I think this primer is great! But I also think you can get the same results with a cheaper primer. What your paying for here is the YSL name. Sometimes I just wanna feel fancy, and out my ysl on, yA know? It is very similar to Becca backlight filter primer. If you ha e the $$$ try it!
Melanie G.
This primer is soooo good honestly, it makes you feel natural. The pros is that it hidrates your face a lot and it makes your face feel really soft. It is really long lasting and it hides your pores really good! I really recommend this product to everyone!!!
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
I love this primer, you pay for quality of course with this. I have very sensitive skin, and I'm very impressed with how it didn't make me break out. I was also impressed with how it made my foundation look, also if does not have that silicon feeling.
Araceli A.
gresham, OR
Yessss this primer is amazing I tell you, it minimizes your pores && doesn't leave resude matte finish love the way it feels in the skin long lasting, or does the job! Definitely would but it again and again
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
I am very big on using primers it helps your skin so much makes it feel so soft and when you put your makeup on helps it stay on longer when I put foundation on helps it to not look like my skin is really dry moistures it
marissa c.
Holyoke, MA
Is this worth the price?
Gemma D.
Definitely wanting to try this alongside the ysl all hours foundation its a must!!
Brenda A.
Will it work good for normal to dry skin?
Gemma P.
Is this good for dry skin?
Illy H.
Can anyone tell me anything about this product? X