BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #74 in Liquid Foundation

Finish:
✔ Soft-Matte

✔ Fresh-Matte

SPF:20

What it is: This new 24-Hour, full coverage foundation instantly blurs pores and fines lines, and provides uninterrupted flawless wear that looks and feels just applied, all-day. No-touch ups required.

What it does: All Hours 24-Hour advanced formula won’t cake, dry, flake or fade. Transfer-proof, oil-free and non-pore clogging, this foundation stands up to makeup meltdowns by combining move-with-you flexible pigments and skin-loving ingredients for better flawless coverage and skin that feels fresh and comfortable day to night.

Instantly blur and erase imperfections, pores, dullness and unevenness. Skin looks flawless up to 24 hours thanks to the highest concentration of ultra-fine, oil absorbing pigments that cover and smooth perfectly yet resist fading, heat, humidity, dryness and touch.

Finally, this formula is infused with a black tea anti-oxidant complex for additional skin care that combats the signs of dullness and fatigue, while protecting skin from pollution.

What else you need to know: All Hours Foundation is made in France with the finest pigments and ingredients that respect and care for the skin. All Hours is oil free, non comedogenic and dermatologist tested.

Available in 22 shades for all skintones.

All Hours Foundation resists the signs of makeup meltdown:

Fading

Heat

Humidity

Sweat

Dryness

Touch.

Use it with: All Hours Full Coverage Concealer, All-Hours Oil-Controlling Primer

How to use:

• For a lighter coverage, pump a dime-sized amount of foundation onto the back of your hand, then swipe along your cheeks forehead and nose, blending out and down. The warmth from your fingertips will help the foundation melt into your skin.
  • For a higher coverage, squeeze two drops onto a paddle brush. Gently buff the foundation into skin for a flawless complexion and matte finish.
  • For buildable coverage, use a Beautyblender. Wet and squeeze excess water from the sponge and use it to bounce the foundation across the skin. Repeat application for more coverage.

• Has anyone tried theYves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Ma...4 Answers
  • How is this foundation? Coverage? How long does it last? How does...1 Answers
  • how can i get it and price :!!!!!3 Answers
Diana A.
Review for: Warm Caramel more...
Other than feeling like cashmere on the skin, it was how it made my skin look that caught my attention. Over and over again throughout the day I would catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and notice that the foundation looks just as amazing as it did when I applied it in the morning.  The product stayed on all day, didn't move, didn't dry, didn't crack.  Most matte foundations make my skin look dry and unhealthy, but this one being matte, oil free and full coverage was actually hydrating and made my skin look healthier.  I think everyone who gives it a try is going to understand my obsession with it.  I highly recommend getting a sample of it from a departments store or Sephora and trying it out yourself.  You're going to love it.  I wouldn't recommend ordering it online (unless you already know your shade) only because the color descriptions do no mach the actual shade of the foundation.  I bought the shade "BD35 warm caramel", which is perfect for my light skin tone.
It comes in a glass bottle with a pump applicator.  You get about .84oz of product for $58, which I'm not happy about because it's less than the industry standard of a 1oz bottle.
Jilleen F.
Hemet
Review for: Sand more...
This foundation goes on amazing, it makes my face look great. However, I notice that for my skin, the primer I use makes a huge difference (and I have seen other YouTubers say the same thing). I have to use a mattifying primer in order to keep this lookin matte and to increase the wear time. With a primer like that (like the Peter Thomas Roth mattifying primer), I can get a solid 10 hours of wear, even with house work and cleaning. Without it, it’s breaking down by 8 hours, and I have some shine coming through after about 4-6 hours. That’s the only reason I don’t give it 5 stars. Otherwise, it is a nice foundation, medium to high medium coverage that is buildable to full coverage, and lasts with a good primer.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Cool Sand more...
this is the BEST FOUNDATION i have ever tried, and trust me i've tried A LOT of foundations. it is great for dry, sensitive skin. it has a mixture between dewy and matte if that makes sense. the finish is super natural. it does have a scent, but it is the best smelling foundation ever. not at all overpowering or unpleasant and i'm very sensitive to scents, especially in products i apply to my skin. it blends like a dream with both beauty blender and makeup brushes.

i have very very neutral cool toned skin, and almost every other foundation i've tried is not a perfect match and looks too warm toned or orange on me, but not this one. it is the perfect color match. i am so incredibly impressed with this product. it's very pricey, and i wish i didn't fall in love with a foundation this expensive, but i have to say that it is worth every penny and you also only need one pump to cover an entire face. there is build able coverage, but i rarely need more than one pump to achieve the desired coverage.

i set my makeup with powder and usually use a setting spray, but i'd say this has a nice long wearing power, but i can't talk too much about the long wearing nature because i rarely keep foundation on for more than a few hours.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
So thanks to Influenster I got to try this brand new all hours foundation from YSL. I first tried it with out any primer which did not look good and was very drying. I also have had dry skin lately so for me I have to use a face lotion and primer to make this foundation work for me. Lucky for me I was sent the Blur primer from YSL and it has changed my life. Using that primer before this foundation was the best thing ever. The two together is amazing, but without my face looked dry and chalky. This product did last all day with no issue's and my skins looks really nice without hanging out in my laugh lines. Very happy I was able to try this for free, and it will last me a long time because you don't have to use much with it's thickness. YSL is so Chic!
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
I surprisingly loved this foundation. It is medium to full coverage, but buildable which I prefer because it gives a more natural feel vs casket-ready full coverage foundations tend to complete cover your natural skin texture which looks unnatural.

I am not a fan of the scent of the foundation. It is not terrible, but I rather have an I scented base. The price is also a negative as it is a bit higher than most, however I definitely recommend!
Tanairi V.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Amber more...
First of all, finding my shade for this was a disaster. It's a full coverage foundation that has a really strong cucumber scent, so if you don't like the smell of that, or just scents in your foundation you won't like this foundation. Second of all, I used like 5 different primers, 3 kinds of powders on different occasions, even alternated between a kabuki brush and beauty blender. I even moisturized and it was still UGLY. It settled on every fine line on my face, it clung to my dry patches in weird ways, and my boyfriend who knows absolutely nothing about makeup said it looked CRUSTY. So I would pass, will try to return it.
Ruth A.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Warm Sand more...
This is my holy grail full coverage foundation! This is it. This foundation is amaaaazing. I don't normally spend and splurge on foundations, but for this one I would repurchase over and over again. Here are some reasons why
1. It really is full coverage and you barely need any product (one pump) to cover your entire face!
2. It lasts a really long time. Even at the end of the day when I'm about to take off my makeup it still looks flawless!
3. The color matches me really well and I feel like they do a good job about different tones (cool/warm)
4. Minimum transfer! I hate it when my makeup transfers onto my clothes or even my husbands clothes (oops) so when I found out this foundation has minimum transfer I was even more impressed.
5. Even though this foundation is full coverage it doesn't look cakey and it is super super light on the skin. I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation AT ALL when I apply this.

I can't recommend this foundation enough! It's perfect for events and even though it does have a little bit of SPF in it it doesn't flash back!
Kat A.
Woodmere, NY
Review for: Warm Bisque more...
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation Hands down my favorite foundations of all time! It has a light scent which I love, but after it’s dried I don’t smell anything at all. I would say it’s a full coverage foundation with a matte finish that leaves your skin looking flawless and healthy. It stays on all day for me just like when I first apply it. It does oxidize a bit but still looks natural while covering all my imperfections. I’m obsessed with this foundation I rlly have no complaints. The packaging is gorgeous and has a pump which is always a plus. Only downside for others may be the shade range- although it’s got many diff shades the range between medium to dark isn’t huge- although this isn’t the only brand with this issue. I usually like to go with a color a bit darker so that I can match my face to my body, but with oxidation I do find I get that. This can be used with a brush or a beauty blender which I’ve been using lately to apply this. Overall I absolutely love this foundation!
jesse lynn b.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I am still in the early stages of trying this. I've worn it about 3-4 times and so far I have mixed feelings. I kept hearing rave reviews, especially for oily skin so I was very excited to try it. First of all, I can tell you I loathe the smell. Pretty much all liquid/cream YSL products contain that overly fragrant rose scent. I smell it the instant I pump out some product and it lingers the entire time I'm doing my makeup. It's far from faint, it smells like straight up perfume, which is why I tend to steer clear. As for the formula, it is definitely full coverage and matte. It applies well, I prefer brush myself as a Beauty Blender just eats away product for me. It is long wearing, however after a few hours it started to break up in my t-zone and accentuate pores. I personally didn't experience any harsh oxidation. I plan on trying this a few more ways (mixing in other foundations, switching up primers) before I have a solid final verdict. As for now my best advice would be to try a sample of this before purchasing.
Taylor M.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I CANT EVEN. Seriously this foundation blew me away. I haven’t tried a full coverage foundation with the fear that it would feel too heavy, but it is comfortable and lays on the skin so so well. It doesn’t sit and make pores seem bigger or get overly Creasy. All in all it’s going to be a foundation I use for a long time. It’s worth every penny.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
If anyone has tried this yet, does it oxidize????
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
Who got the Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation box! Mine came in today and I can't wait to use it today!
Madison B.
Parksville, BC
How many pumps do you use (with a beauty blender) to cover your whole face?
Anna F.
Has anyone tried theYves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation? Is it worth the money?
Veronika I.
It's shiny or matt foundation?