Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation

A full coverage foundation that provides uninterrupted flawless wear.

Does this look cakey ?
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation Is YSL going to make more shades from this product? I love the coverage so much but it makes me look a little darker. I tried mixing it with a different shade but it looks somewhat cake-y then. I love it and hope to see more fair shades soon✨
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation!
Kimberly R.
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Kimberly R.
Review for: Ivory
I can't tell you how hard it is to find a good foundation. The shade, finish, coverage, there are so many options. If you are like me, you've probably tried way too many that you don't like from friend's recommendations or youtube reviews. Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation is my favorite foundation that I have tried. I prefer to use only a tiny bit of foundation to cover up blemishes or dark spots so I prefer one with good coverage that blends well and looks natural. There is a slight fragrance which I thought would bother my sensitive skin, but I haven't noticed any effects from it. Overall would recommend giving this a try if you are needing a good foundation that stays all day.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Heather H.
Review for: Honey
I received a sample of this from Sephora, actually twice and I'm so happy! Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation is so amazing! First the color was an absolute perfect match! It's super lightweight but provides superior coverage. It's like not wearing anything at all to be honest. You just can't feel it. And a little goes a long way. One of those little sample bubbles gave me 3 applications! I imagine it could be buildable but I don't think it needs to be built up. One thing layer really is sufficient. I wish I had taken a photo of the sample but I'll attach a photo of my face after using it. It's blendable though I just used a sponge to dab on. It does have a light pleasant fragrance but as I said it's nice and you don't notice it after you've applied it. I think this will be my go to, my holy grail. Definitely recommend!
Yasmina B.
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Yasmina B.
Review for: Honey
I really can’t say enough about this foundation - it’s just flawless. A couple years back I couldn’t find my color for whatever reason (perhaps it was temporarily discontinued?) and I tried replacing it with Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (did not like) and then [product:wander-beauty-wanderlust-powder-foundation] (also did not like), so I ended up buying two of the Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation and mixing them to try to recreate the B50 Honey shade. I just got a fresh bottle and it feels like Christmas! Always remember though that foundation with SPF isn’t meant to replace an actual sunscreen lotion under the product 😊❤️
Noor M.
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Noor M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Sand
This is one of my favorite foundations on planet earth. I love how it stays on throughout the day at its full coverage capacity and wouldn’t change a single thing about it since its compatible with my acne prone skin. It covers without looking cake-y and would highly recommend it to all skin types, because yes it has very minimal oil but a foundation with no oils will dry your skin (even if you have oily skin, you need some oil for the product to Stick). Putting a good primer, setting powder and spray is what keeps your make-up from breaking; not so much the minimal oil in your foundation. This foundation is one of the best and well put foundations I’ve stumbled on.
Jumana A.
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Jumana A.
Review for: Ivory
Really light weight foundation and stays on all day. You can build it up well and it also has SPF 20 which is great
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Amanda D.
Review for: Warm Beige
I was wanting to try out some new foundations and saw this one a few places so I ordered it! I really love the colors and the finish. The only this is it is hard to find a primer that works well with it. But I most likely will be using this one for awhile! I love that it only takes a little to have full coverage!
Alysha D.
Smartsville, CA
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Alysha D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The all hours foundation is a beautiful product. It covers very well without looking cakey or heavy. I’d say it’s a natural satin finish, it’s not matte at all but also not dewy. It’s a nice middle ground between the two. The only down side for me is the shade range. Honestly if it came in my perfect shade I’d probably wear this more often
Regina  S.
Abilene, TX
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Regina  S.
Review for: Sand
Such a creamy full coverage texture. It doesn’t feel heavy and looks amazing in pictures as well as in person. It does break down a little in an oily t zone but I use a Matte primer and it prevents that! I love it
Ashley S.
Mobile, AL
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: Bisque
I have been on a hunt for a better foundation that will stay put like my beloved Double Wear but not look so flat like it did. So many later, and so many terrible foundations later...I found it! I have tried high end to low end and the closest match was a drugstore Loreal Infallible. It just still wasn't what I wanted. I went out on a whim after trying Pur Love Your Selfie ( perfect color match but settled into lines ) KVD Lock It ( good color but absolutely terrible with settling into lines and rubbing off ) Lancome Teint Idole ( color decent but rubbed off like you wouldn't believe ) and several others who were also a train wreck. I know this foundation has a higher price tag but get what you pay for definitely applies here. I will pay more for a great product any day! It takes 2-3 pumps for good coverage and blends beautiful with a damp beauty blender. The color has to be the best match I have ever found. I used findation for the 1st time to try to color match and the site is wonderful! Its a perfect match without having to mix shades as I have in the past. Its a true soft matte finish so it does not look dull and it stays put all day! I will continue to use this foundation and feel beautiful every day that I do 💕💋 I will add a picture for reference....a raw, unfiltered pic! I have had to still use filters to feel pretty with other foundation...not this one though! Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation
Bianca P.
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Sephora
So it definitely worth a try if your looking for a new matte long lasting foundation. The foundation is fantastic. It is very long lasting, it also has a great finish. I barely looks like I'm wearing makeup!!

213 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noor M.
il y a un an
carmen A. il y a 7 mois
I love Yves Saint Laurent, All Hours Foundation
Larysa B.
Santa Clara, CA
il y a 2 ans
Shannon F. il y a 2 ans
I love it it works so well for me
federica P.
il y a 2 ans
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation ? Qualcuno l'ha provato? Lo consigliate? Grazie ❤❤❤