BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Coverage: Full

Skin type: Sensitive / Normal / Dry / Combination / Oily

Finish: Matte

A new 16 hour-wear, full-coverage concealer that instantly and completely covers skin imperfections, yet does not crease, crack, or look masky. Instantly blur and erase imperfections including dark circles, bags, redness, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, age spots, and discoloration. This advanced 16-hour formula won't cake, crease, or fade nor will it accentuate the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The highly concentrated, flexible pigments move with you to provide a highly workable and blendable texture that stands up to makeup meltdowns and resists fading, heat, humidity, and touch. The ultra-smooth, creamy matte finish looks just-applied all day. No touch-ups required.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All Hours Full-Coverage Concealer is made in France with the finest pigments and ingredients that respects the skin and delicate eye area. This product is dermatologist tested, allergy tested, noncomedogenic, non-acnegenic, sensitive skin tested, and ophthalmologist tested.

• This looks like it's gold! But did you find it all Cakey or does ...1 Answers
  • Is it light weight or heavy on the face? Does it blend easily?1 Answers
  • Is it good for dry skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
April M.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Ivory
Bought this concealer thinking that it was going to be fabulous, and it was anything but. It's a very light concealer and on young skin might work, but not on my mid 30'skin.

This thing can definitely add some age to you. It's very drying and can crease like crazy. It settles in every fine line you have. Tried setting it with a variety of powders, but it creased with them all. Tried not setting it, and that was a nightmare.

Consistency is a little runny. It's light to light/medium at best. I returned it after a few tries. I can't be worried about checking my makeup when Im working, and thats all I was concerned about when I wore this
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Review for: Almond
I absolutely love this concealer!! The formula is amazing! I can pair it with any foundation and it does not crease. It is easy to blend, feels like velvet! It is a full coverage concealer but it is so light weight. The only con is that it only come in 6 different shades other than that I cannot emphasize enough how much I love this concealer. I will definitely recommend and purchase once I am out. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes but my opinion is 100% honest, I would never deceive my followers or friends.
SERRA I.
SERRA I.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Ivory
I received three different shades of this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Ivory shade matched really well with my skin. I'm very picky when it comes to concealer choices but this one does everything it says. This is my favorite concealer now because it is extremely pigmented and long-lasting. Also, it is very lightweight, provides great coverage and blends well.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Review for: Porcelain
This concealer is amazing! I got 3 shades in my Vox Box and I love them all! Porcelain is perfect for concealing and highlighting my under eyes and the other two work great for blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great concealer. It’s a little pricey but not unreasonable especially given the quality of the product!!!
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Hollis, NY
Review for: Almond
This has become my go-to concealer! It really lasts all day and blends so beautifully on my skin. It never looks cakey or like I'm wearing too much makeup but it's definitely full-coverage. It covers everything from dark circles under my eyes, broken capillaries, and pimples. Highly recommend! Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Concealer
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Honey
This concealer is amazing if you are wanting to try something new. If you already have a holy grail concealer, just stick with it because this one is pretty much compatible to NARS creamy concealer & the urban decay naked concealer (my two favorites) but like I said if you're like me and like to switch things up, definitely give this a try.
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Review for: Almond
This is a nice concealer but I have to say... man the shade range SUCKS and I'm not even a person of color or really pale. I have a light-medium skintone and can't find a perfect shade for me. Its a nice formula though but I ended up returning because I love and live for my NARS radiant creamy and didn't feel as if I needed another one!
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Review for: Honey, Sand
So  I just switched to this concealer and I absolutely love it. I was a bit worried that the shades would not match, luckily I have both Sand and honey. I mixed both of them and now it is perfect. It is super easy to blend, provides great coverage. I love it better than any other concealers I've tried so far.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Porcelain
This concealer has become on of my new stables in my go-to makeup collection. I love how easy it is to apply and how natural the finish is. I would say that this concealer is a medium-coverage with the capability of being full-coverage and it last all day without much creasing! Diffently worth the a try!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Almond
You pay for quality! This is amazing, full coverage and it last all day. It covers blemishes, under eye circles, and even redness. It's one of my favorite concealers. The only con is the price, however it's very well worth it if you're looking for an amazing concealer! I purchased mine at Macy's.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this brand. Is it good?
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover dark circles?
Danica S.
Danica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Approximately how many uses does this have?
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it light weight or heavy on the face? Does it blend easily?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have an added fragrance/perfume? I am sensitive to using fragranced items near my eyes.