BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #53 in Concealer

Coverage: Full

Skin type: Sensitive / Normal / Dry / Combination / Oily

Finish: Matte

A new 16 hour-wear, full-coverage concealer that instantly and completely covers skin imperfections, yet does not crease, crack, or look masky. Instantly blur and erase imperfections including dark circles, bags, redness, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, age spots, and discoloration. This advanced 16-hour formula won't cake, crease, or fade nor will it accentuate the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The highly concentrated, flexible pigments move with you to provide a highly workable and blendable texture that stands up to makeup meltdowns and resists fading, heat, humidity, and touch. The ultra-smooth, creamy matte finish looks just-applied all day. No touch-ups required.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All Hours Full-Coverage Concealer is made in France with the finest pigments and ingredients that respects the skin and delicate eye area. This product is dermatologist tested, allergy tested, noncomedogenic, non-acnegenic, sensitive skin tested, and ophthalmologist tested.

• This looks like it's gold! But did you find it all Cakey or does ...1 Answers
  • Is it light weight or heavy on the face? Does it blend easily?1 Answers
  • Is it good for dry skin?1 Answers
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sand
I was so excited to receive this voxbox when I heard it was an all hours concealer! I have been using YSL ALL HOURS CONCEALER for about a month now and here is what I have to say:

I am in love with this product! I wasn't sure if "all hours" meant most of the day, but it really means ALL hours! I started using this in my morning make up routine. It really doesn't come off all day until the evening when I am ready to take my make up off. I couldn't believe it! The shade sand fit my skin perfectly! The best part is that I can apply any make up I want over it. I used my make up forever HD formula and you couldn't even tell that I had any concealer underneath it!! I do have some acne blemishes that I like to cover up and this concealer did that job! I also tried it on and applied Jane Iredale mineral make up over and it was pretty smooth! I could even tell that I had concealer under the mineral make up. My other concealer that I was using before doesn't Go on a smoothly and the color is lighter so I can see when I applied the concealer on my face, not with YSL! I also love that I sweat and it stays on. It's great! I give this concealer 5 starts and two thumbs up! Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Concealer
Dani B.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Porcelain, Ivory, Sand
Creamy, blendible, buildable, shade match. I naturally have very dark under eye circles due to genes and an iron deficiency. Having bright green eyes, it's a constant struggle to find coverage that doesn't cake and compliments my face's greatest feature. I loved this concealer but and it's consistency but found I needed to use more product to get my desired coverage. BUT the good news is that it builds well and doesn't cake or collect in lines.
Samantha J.
Omaha, NE
The consistency is ideal -- smooth, not clumpy, can be applied evenly through my concealer brush. However, the coverage just was not great. While it gently evens out discolorations, it hardly covered up the blemishes I needed covered up. My blemish was not severe by the way.

If they come out with an improved version with better coverage, I may try it again. For now, I am sticking with my current concealer product.
Yolanda T.
Review for: Almond
I absolutely love this concealer!! The formula is amazing! I can pair it with any foundation and it does not crease. It is easy to blend, feels like velvet! It is a full coverage concealer but it is so light weight. The only con is that it only come in 6 different shades other than that I cannot emphasize enough how much I love this concealer. I will definitely recommend and purchase once I am out. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes but my opinion is 100% honest, I would never deceive my followers or friends.
Jessica G.
SAN ANGELO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t been able to test the 16hour claim because I don’t wear my makeup that long but I can tell you it holds up pretty well even without setting with powder. The concealer seems to set itself. I prefer to wear this concealer on its own as I don’t find it’s 100% full coverage but more of a nice medium coverage. Therefore for me it’s perfect for my natural days. It does cover blemishes and dark circles nicely but not quite what I would consider full coverage. I like how easy it is to use and I really like the simple and chic packaging. I find I have hardly any creasing (even when I don’t set it) which is a HUGE bonus. After the product has dried down it does not feel tacky or sticky and it does not transfer. I will totally buy this when I run out. This product was sent to me complimentary from influenster to test out but all opinions are my own. I would give this 5 stars if it had just a bit more coverage.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Ivory
Bought this concealer thinking that it was going to be fabulous, and it was anything but. It's a very light concealer and on young skin might work, but not on my mid 30'skin.

This thing can definitely add some age to you. It's very drying and can crease like crazy. It settles in every fine line you have. Tried setting it with a variety of powders, but it creased with them all. Tried not setting it, and that was a nightmare.

Consistency is a little runny. It's light to light/medium at best. I returned it after a few tries. I can't be worried about checking my makeup when Im working, and thats all I was concerned about when I wore this
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ivory
This concealer is a miracle worked. Lasts all day truly. Doesn’t crease. Covers my dark circles. Highlights while giving me the coverage I always crave when I apply my concealer. This really is worth the hefty pricetag that comes along with the brand
SERRA I.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Ivory
I received three different shades of this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Ivory shade matched really well with my skin. I'm very picky when it comes to concealer choices but this one does everything it says. This is my favorite concealer now because it is extremely pigmented and long-lasting. Also, it is very lightweight, provides great coverage and blends well.
Takeya M.
Calumet City , IL
Review for: Mocha
I give this product 2 stars. It’s very drying on my skin and doesn’t provide much coverage. I typically wear it under my foundation. I don’t think they have a wide range of shades for women of color. I don’t think this would be an item I would purchase. I was given the item to test for free from influenster.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Almond
The texture of this product is wonderful. It's silky and long wearing.  It also doesn't settle into creases.  It's a very light feeling product on the skin.  The one thing I have found is covering is light-medium.  When used with a color corrector I was able to hide dark circles but if you have any sort of bruising or deeper discoloration, this may be too light in texture and weight to cover it up.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this brand. Is it good?
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover dark circles?
Danica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Approximately how many uses does this have?
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like it's gold! But did you find it all Cakey or does it have moisture?
Rayane G.
Annaba
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks great ! Is it effective ??