6 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Coverage: FullSkin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination OilyFinish: Matte A new 16 hour-wear, full-coverage concealer that instantly and completely covers skin imperfections, yet does not crease, crack, or look masky. Instantly blur and erase imperfections including dark circles, bags, redness, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, age spots, and discoloration. This advanced 16-hour formula won't cake, crease, or fade nor will it accentuate the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The highly concentrated, flexible pigments move with you to provide a highly workable and blendable texture that stands up to makeup meltdowns and resists fading, heat, humidity, and touch. The ultra-smooth, creamy matte finish looks just-applied all day. No touch-ups required. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All Hours Full-Coverage Concealer is made in France with the finest pigments and ingredients that respects the skin and delicate eye area. This product is dermatologist tested, allergy tested, noncomedogenic, non-acnegenic, sensitive skin tested, and ophthalmologist tested.

Buy on Sephora
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Honey
This concealer is amazing if you are wanting to try something new. If you already have a holy grail concealer, just stick with it because this one is pretty much compatible to NARS creamy concealer & the urban decay naked concealer (my two favorites) but like I said if you're like me and like to switch things up, definitely give this a try.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Almond
You pay for quality! This is amazing, full coverage and it last all day. It covers blemishes, under eye circles, and even redness. It's one of my favorite concealers. The only con is the price, however it's very well worth it if you're looking for an amazing concealer! I purchased mine at Macy's.
drue l.
drue l.
baytown , TX
Review for: Porcelain, Ivory
i have to mix the 2 light ones to get the color i like , i love this brand and those product, but i'm still on the fence bc of the price :// but other then that full coverage, beautiful finish , does not crease and just all around is beautiful on the skin for a long wear time ,
Maria A.
Maria A.
Miami , FL
Review for: Almond
This concealer is stunning it perfectly covers your dark circles and it is super easy to apply and blend, it stays all day and there aro no dupes for this product in my opinion, will definitely buy this again !!!!
Loriana L.
Loriana L.
Glenshaw , PA
Review for: Ivory
I love this concealer. Full coverage and easy to blend but not too heavy that you feel it creasing. It is pricy but this is the real deal. If you need concealer splurge on this product I would recommend
Candicechanelbeautybarré
Candicechanelbeautybarré
Review for: Mocha
One of my top favorite concealers! It is very pricey! Great quality! Packaging is absolutely stunning! I've used this maybe 4 times now. It's easy to apply just kind of hard to blend! Overall I'm satisfied with this product
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
Review for: Porcelain
I don't typically wear concealer but these concealers are light enough to be the perfect highlight shade. They smooth onto my skin so soft and easily and they blend out like a dream.
estefany p.
estefany p.
san jose
Review for: Ivory
i love this for under the brow or my eye bag , love the full cover pros i can carry it with me in my purse and its the best for the under eye it long lasting for a full night out and yes i would buy this again
Nair T.
Nair T.
Naples, FL
Review for: Sand
I love this concealer! It leaves such a great finish and isn't patchy which is very important for me! It's pricey but I personally think that it's worth it. I will continue to buy this when I run out.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Review for: Porcelain
I love this product. It was a very nice product and I am very happy I spent my money on it. It definitely met my expectations. The price is definitely worth it, I promise. 10/10 would recommend.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this brand. Is it good?
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover dark circles?
Siknah C.
Siknah C.
Does it crease easily?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I get this at Sephora?
Elena K.
Elena K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for dry skin?