BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #54 in Concealer

This new 16-hour wear, full coverage concealer instantly and completely covers any skin imperfections yet does not crease, crack or look masky. The ultra-smooth, creamy matte finish looks just-applied all day. No touch-ups required. All Hours Concealer is non-acnegenic, sensitive skin tested and ophthalmologist tested.

Instantly blur and erase imperfections including dark circles, bags, redness, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, age spots and discoloration.

The advanced 16-hour formula won’t cake, crease or fade nor will it accentuate the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The highly concentrated, move-with-you flexible pigments provide a highly workable and blendable texture that stands up to makeup meltdowns and resists fading, heat, humidity and touch.

How To Apply:

Apply All Hours Concealer using the doefoot applicator or with your fingers and blend by gently tapping the formula across the area you wish to cover.

To conceal, choose a color close to or one shade lighter than your skin tone.

To conceal dark circle and brighten the under eye area, start with applying All Hours concealer in a shade close to your skin tone, then finish with Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen in a shade lighter than your skin tone, applying it on the outer eye area to brighten.

Tip: you can use All Hours concealer on your eyelids as a base to create a perfect canvas for your smokey eyes.

AQUA / WATER . UNDECANE . DIMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TRIDECANE . POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE . PENTYLENE GLYCOL . CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE . HEXYL LAURATE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE . DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE . ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER . CELLULOSE GUM . ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN . TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN . ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE . ISOBUTANE . ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE . TOCOPHEROL . HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL . PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE . [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES] . (F.I.L. B199817/1)

• This looks like it's gold! But did you find it all Cakey ...2 Answers
  • Is it light weight or heavy on the face? Does it blend ea...1 Answers
  • Is it good for dry skin?1 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Concealer
  • "great product - bought this to use with the all hours foundation but obviously works with other foundations and even without foundation. the coverage is nice although to properly cover dark circles you will need a thickish kind of amount - it also covers blemishes well. just make sure to set !" in 21 reviews
  • "since i received this concealer i have been wearing it almost nonstop! i love how lightweight it feels and it blends into the skin beautifully. it doesn't make my under eyes look dry and it has a soft matte finish. i took one star off because it is a fairly pricey concealer and it can fade after a few hours when applied on my dark spots or blemishes. overall, i really like this concealer!" in 10 reviews
  • "this concealer blends great and doesn't crease very much if at all. i always set with powder but have tried this without setting it and it hardly creased which is impressive. i feel like this is medium coverage, so i like to mix it with my tarte shape tape to get more coverage." in 6 reviews
Alex 🌹.
Greensboro
Review for: Honey more...
This concealer has become my all-time favorite after trying several concealers out (NARS Soft Matte in Ginger, Milk Flex in Medium, Revlon Age Rewind in Dark, Glossier Stretch in Dark, MAC Moisturecover in NC25, and NARS Radiant Creamy in Ginger). I use this primarily under my eyes and to spot conceal small blemishes around my face. The coverage is absolutely gorgeous and hides my deep dark circles very well. I would say this is more medium-to-buildable full coverage rather than full coverage, but it does exactly what I need. I believe it's listed as a matte product, but I don't find it to really be matte at all and doesn't look flat or nondimensional in contrast to the mostly dewy base products I use with it.

My favorite way to apply it is with the wand and then blending it out with a Real Techniques Setting Brush and then going over the edges again with my Hakuhodo J4002 with whatever foundation is leftover on it for a seamless, airbrushed appearance. After applying, it doesn't crease or emphasize texture like a lot of other concealers do on my skin. It does settle slightly into my fine lines, but I've never found a concealer or foundation that doesn't and this certainly looks better than any other concealer I've tried.

I would absolutely recommend this product—my only issue with it is the $34 price tag and the quantity of the product (it's slightly less than most concealers in this type of packaging like NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer). Overall, though, it's the only concealer I've found that I really love and will therefore continue to repurchase this product.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Porcelain, Ivory, Honey more...
This concealer was the first makeup item I’ve tried from Yves Saint Laurent. The packaging is sleek and beautiful, but I was a little disappointed by how difficult it was to find my shade. The formula oxidizes A LOT - within the first few minutes of it drying, and it gets gradually worse. Make sure you purchase a few shades lighter than your skin tone! I was surprised how dark the Porcelain shade turned out on me... definitely not Porcelain, unless I had a product from a bad batch. Aside from that issue, this is a heavy duty concealer. It will hide whatever you need it to. It even tested it on a tattoo, and with just a quick swipe it was barely visible. The formula does feel thick and heavy and a little greasy. For this price range, I would recommend Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème instead - much lighter in texture but provides the same strong coverage. I ended up returning this one.
tahnea e.
I have tried almost every concealer in Sephora, and this one is by far my favorite when it comes to covering my dark circles. its long wearing and doesn't crease, but is still creamy and blend-able. I pair it with my Lancome teint idole peach corrector, and the result is a beautiful, glowing under eye with no cake. its only -1 star because you get less product than similar products like the NARS radiant creamy or Dior concealers.
Lauren R.
Review for: Sand more...
I've had a decade-long search for concealer, and this one isn't a holy grail, but it is a really nice formula that matches my skin tone really perfectly, and blends well.  I just wish it covered the dark circles a bit more.  I use Smashbox color corrector first and then build this product on top.  I let it sit for a few seconds and then blend. One nice thing is that I don't wear a lot of other makeup on my face which can sometimes make concealers look a bit funny; this one looks natural.  It does settle into creases a bit, but can be blended after 5 minutes and then it's fine the rest of the day.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: Almond more...
If you are looking for a concealer to last throughout the day without out any creasing, lightweight and full coverage; look no further! This is an outstanding concealer and my go to everyday product. You only need a little bit of product so it lasts you a long time I really recommend this and the price point is in line with all the other hyped up concealers out there
Daniel G.
Review for: Almond more...
This product is good. Not perfect or holy grail status. Just good. It does it's job of concealing, full coverage, and being matte. You do have to work fast with the concealer as it sets quick and too much product will dry you out. You don't need a lot but finding your shade may be hard. This doesn't cater much to warmer skin tones but just neutral, bland, skin tones.
P M.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Almond more...
This concealer is like a miracle!!! It totally conceals my dark spots and blemishes and redness and lasts for a pretty long time too. I do have to reapply sometimes though or do multiple layers for certain spots. Doesn't cause pimples or irritation and it's not drying at all. Very easy to blend and doesn't look pasty or cakey like many other concealers.
Carla M.
Review for: Almond more...
I really really wanted to LOVE this bc I’m a concealer freak but this just was maybe the wrong color ? I found myself having to reapply over and over to color my dark circles . It does go on so freaking smooth which is nice . And it didn’t crease much , but I need serious coverage and this just didn’t have that . Back to Nars I go
Nicole Z.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
I really liked this product at first because it has a smoothness to it, but over time I’ve realized it isn’t very long lasting and when I put setting on it, it seems to take away the product. I think it’s better for undereyes than blemishes, but it does tend to crease on me. It would be good if you just wanted a light coverage.
Ashley F.
This was my first time ever using a @yslbeauty product or wand concealer and I LOVE IT! 😍 My dark circles are my #1 problem area on my skin and I'll try ANYTHING to get rid of them. The #3 Almond color has become apart of my everyday makeup routine. NO JOKE. 🤗💁🏼‍♀️ 💯 Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Concealer
Brandi B.
Never used this brand. Is it good?
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Does this cover dark circles?
Danica S.
Approximately how many uses does this have?
Christine K.
Toronto , ON
How does this compare with the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat?
Maricela F.
This looks like it's gold! But did you find it all Cakey or does it have moisture?