YVES SAINT LAURENT 20965728 YSL LHOMME EDT SPRAY uploaded by Heather D.YVES SAINT LAURENT 20965728 YSL LHOMME EDT SPRAY uploaded by Chanelle H.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L Homme by Yves Saint Laurent is a woody floral musk fragrance that is very nice and well blended. The spices cedar and vetiver give this scent it s masculinity. This fragrance is great to wear all year round and it s an excellent compliment getter. It s a versatile fragrance that is perfect for any occasion. Size: 3.3 OZ see more...

Victoria P.
I was in search of a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday and we're both sensitive to strong fragrances. And a bit picky when it comes to perfume/colognes. I'm glad I got to smell it first at sephora and knew he would like it. It's a clean, masculine smell, not overwhelming. He loves it just as much as I do! Great gift to give!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This is my all time favorite cologne that my boyfriend owns! I even bought him a new one last year for the holidays. It smells so good! Definitely worth going to the store to see if you like it! It is 100% worth the price for this one! :) YSL for the win.
Chanelle H.
Philadelphia, PA
I first came across this product when I received a sample from Sephora. I decided to buy a travel size portion after that to see if I really liked it. I have been using it for over a year now! I love the deep woodsy smell it gives off. I tend to use this perfume when I know I'll be around a lot of people. To me, it seems that the perfume intensifies with body heat. Perfect for day or night. I fell in love so much with Ysl that I decided to purchase a travel size of the black opium to test out. I think I'm starting to prefer more deep smelling perfumes. Again, great product!
Romy H.
El Paso, TX
Purchased it for my husband last year. And he loves it! He's not big on cologne, but he loves the fresh and clean sent of this one. And of course I love it too ;)
Halena H.
My absolute FAVORITE men's fragrance!! Smells like heaven lol
It's not overpowering but it is strong enough to last just about the whole day. I can't really describe what it smells like but to me it's this perfect, crisp, manly scent that will have me sitting with my face in my husbands neck whenever he wears it ūüėć
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Such an absolutely amazing perfume. I've been a very loyal fan of Black Opium but this was quickly added to my perfume display in my vanity room the first time I smelled it. I'd love to get a bigger bottle eventually. It lasts all day and I always get compliments on it.
Jenna M.
Austin, TX
I got this with my points from Sephora and honestly after this bottle (which is lasting a really long time actually), I'm 100% going to buy the full-size bottle. It's such a fresh, clean smell while still having that air of femininity that I'm looking for.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! I absolutely love this perfume. I feel like its one of those smells and fragrances that are great for both males and females. It is a bit pricey but you will definitely get many compliments and make head turn for sure!
Zoe M.
Palm Springs, CA
Love this scent for my man! Purchased this last year as a xmas present for my man and the small bottle lasted all year. This year I upgraded him to the larger bottle ;)
Sandra G.
Norcross, GA
This scent lasts all the damn day! Sometimes I feel it in my sleep I live in this scent people can scent me comming bc of this ! Amazing worth every penny I need the full size
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
While I love the smell of this perfume, I've read reviews that it was a bit too feminine for guys. Is this true?
Sandra S.
Does this last all day? Will he come home from work still smelling like it?
Halena H.
I know that my husband has used this but I see women saying that they "love this perfume"... They make a woman's version?