Yves Saint Laurent 12207081706 Parisienne A LExtreme Eau De Parfum Spray - 50ml-1. 6oz

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An intense & exciting fragrance for sexy woman She knows how to live & love to the extreme Conveys feeling of temptation, mystery & erotic Powdery & intoxicating aromas plus floral-fruity aromas Features notes of vanilla, essences of blackberry, violet & Damascus rose Features notes of vanilla, essences of blackberry, violet & Damascus rose, Product Line: Parisienne, Product Size: 50ml/1, 6oz see more...

Chesca H.
Cambridge, MA
I loved this smell when I was in the store so I bought it. I still really love the smell but it does not flatter me nor does it fit with my personality. I refitted this to a friend who loved it! I absolutely loved the beautiful bottle though!
Ashley D.
Walnut Creek, CA
Love the smell of this perfume! Sexy and sweet! The packaging and bottle are beautiful and I think the price is high because its worth it!
Sarah C.
Victoria , BC
This is a great scent, like the name suggests it is a bold, intense in your face scent. Filled with notes of rose, blackberries and patchouli. It is definitely a sensual smelling perfume.
say deh S.
This perfume is soo different and soo chic. I was intrigued by the vinyl note so i tried it at store and i was hooked. Juicy plummy wood with a touch of magic.