YVES SAINT LAURENT 10963298 PARISIENNE by YSL EDP SPRAY uploaded by Zoia I.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent is a fragrance that engulfs you in all things Paris. The exotic notes include vinyl accord leather cranberry blackberry and peach. It evokes images of the Paris lifestyle including the fashion the landmarks and the pastry Indulge yourself in this succulent fragrance. Size: 1.7 OZ see more...

Manola G.
Manola G.
New Orleans, LA
This is the perfume I grew up with and I swear you can wear it at any age. It's distinct but light, doesn't wear off when you sweat, and makes you feel really classy. I love al YSL perfumes but this one has a special place in my heart-- it smells like being young!
Aileen A.
Aileen A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have an obsession with this scent!! It is feminine yet classic, and clean. The scent is not overpowering. The bottle is beautiful and classic. The scent lasts a very long time.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Portland, OR
If you want to smell like the most amazing garden go buy this it's so fresh so clean not too strong very floral and lightly sweet last all day and smells amazing!
Aline Z.
Aline Z.
Darien, CT
I love, it smell so good on my skin, use and wait a few minutes the smell change and it's so good, not so sweet, just perfect for me
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Austin
One of my favorite perfumes. It has a great scent that doesn't ever wear off. I like if for night events.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Anaheim, CA
It's one of my favorite perfumes! I think the scent is unique but not too overpowering.
Maira M.
Maira M.
Porterville
Hands down one of my top perfumes! So lovely and inspiring! The smell is very concentrated compared to many other. It must be due to the high concentration because it lasts throughout the day. I first purchased through Macy's and will continue!
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
This smell is off the chain. I get so many compliments when I wear this. I bought t at sephora. It's lasted me for at least 4 months. There is simply no comparison. I would buy over and over times a thousand.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
This is my go to scent for days I want to smell elegant and flirty. It's a great rich floral scent and I always get asked what it is.
Lasts forever too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Got this as a sample was the best thing ever literally! In love with the smell. Even my bf likes it so that a big win!!!
Priya K.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
This perfume is not very expensive at Sephora. Can anyone tell me what this smells like or if I would like it? My favorites are Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia, Armani Si, Viktor Flowerbomb, Chanel coco mademoiselle.
Anais N. M.
Anais N. M.
Any other perfumes that smell similar? Looking for a new one
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
He estado viendo este perfume pero aun no me decido, dura mucho el aroma?