Yves Saint Laurent

In January 1958, Yves Saint Laurent (Pierre Niney) — aged merely 21 — was unexpectedly called upon to oversee the legendary Paris fashion house established by recently deceased Christian Dior. During Saint Laurent’s breathtaking and groundbreaking...

Did anyone buy the YSL Advent Calendar last year? Was it worth the high price point?
Does anyone have a go to product through YSL? I use their stick foundation because the makeup rep matched me up quite well. Anything else anyone uses they would recommend?
What are some of their best products? [user:con7beauty]
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent !
Product Highlights
“All of their products are wonderful, but if you are looking to really cash-in on this brand, go with lip products!” in 14 reviews
“Their Faux Cils Mascara is the best mascara on the market, their eyeshadows are amazing (from the colors, finishes, to color payoff) and another product that is beyond amazing is Touche Eclat Concealer/Highlighter!!” in 14 reviews
“You will pay exorbitant amounts for YSL, but if you're looking for beautiful designer clothes, you can't go wrong with YSL.” in 12 reviews
“it lasts long so i dont have to replay it every 2hrs or so, i just love it ..yea i know its a bit pricey but trust me its worth spending your money on this product <3 i got 7 shades of this lipstick and i cant wait to get more !!!” in 12 reviews
“...amazing and you can tell right away with one swipe that the product is so worth every penny.” in 12 reviews
Islay, Scotland
Love this brand have bought a few make up part from this brand and although it is expensive brand it is worth it for the quality of their products, I have returned to this brand to purchase additional things.
Sainte, QC
I love Yves Saint Laurent! C'est une très bonne marque et avec une très belle qualité; pour les accessoires tout comme le maquillage et les vêtements. Le prix en vaux la peine. Surtout pour leur rouge à lèvres.
If your in to makeup said Laurent is defiantly for you, I only have a few things but these products are really good quality. It is slightly expensive but defiantly worth the buy, I do recommend shopping there
A classic. Although I dislike the new renaming of the brand from Yves Saint Laurent to Saint Laurent, their black handbags from their newest collection are absolutely gorgeous! Their makeup line is also impressive!
Jasmin , Newcastle upon tyne
One of My favourite brand I just love all of them products all of products just perfect😍😍😍😍😍 recently noticed I'm started using more then one yours products and just amazing makes myself more confident and glamour ❤❤❤❤❤
LONDON
I am a massssive fan of YSL, which isn't too good for a students bank account! However, all of the products I have used are well worth the money I have spent on them and I would happily spend more on such a great brand!
Niverville, MB
There are not enough good things I can say about this brand. Many of my go to pieces are from this brand. The creative direction is simply ingenious. I only wish there was a store located closer to my house.
Scarborough, ON
YSL delivers on its quality. Whether it's their makeup or line of handbags, they're packaging and branding is truly chique and eloquent. They're bags are on the pricier side, but their makeup is affordable!
Toronto, ON
I own one of their lipsticks, and gosh I love it. The scent is really sweet, so that may turn some people off, but the colour pay off is great. Very moisturizing also. Doesn't last as long as I would like, especially for the price, but I think YSL is one brand everyone should at least try.
Los labiales y el maquillaje en si son de muuy buena calidad, los productos y en si los labiales valen el precio que pagas por ellos, son muy humectantes y pigmentan muy bien asi que 100% recomendables 👍🏻

440 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rio Grande City, TX
4 months ago
Raquel M. • 4 months ago
Their Seasonal Makeup Pallets! They last for Years and Have Beautiful,Durable Casing for Hard Drops! 😊🦋👄 this one has four eye shadows, two lip colors, a light pink highlighter / highlighter for eyes and cheeks and brushes for lips and eyes!
Belmont
2 years ago
Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent I really would like to review one of your perfumes. I’m a very big fan of your company. And I’d be Honored to try one of your fragrances of lipsticks. I love you guys so much and it would be such a big favor if you could. And how do get a box from you any way.thank you👍
Edita P. • 2 years ago
This is not how this app and Voxbox works. You don’t ask for products and brands don’t send products (Influenster does). You have to connect your social media to this app, be active (review products, ask/answer questions) and be patient. Influenster will send you pre qualification survey and if you match what they’re looking for, they’ll send you a Voxbox. But you will not know what you’re getting and you can’t pick brands or products.
Monastir