Add a Photo

By YVES SAINT LAURENT
In January 1958, Yves Saint Laurent (Pierre Niney) — aged merely 21 — was unexpectedly called upon to oversee the legendary Paris fashion house established by recently deceased Christian Dior. During Saint Laurent’s breathtaking and groundbreaking...
Photos (101)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, Co

Simply put: I love YSL! Makeup, perfume, handbags and SHOES (omg, the shoes!) - I have yet to own any clothing from the brand but hope to some day. My main YSL stash is undoubtedly the makeup line. If you haven't had the pleasure, I highly recommend giving their lip products a try. Rouge Pur Couture, Rouge Volupté, Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain, Volupté Tint-In-Oil, Kiss & Blush... The list goes on and on! All feel so luxurious and smooth, perfectly velvety, on the lips! Yes, anything YSL will be an investment. But in my opinion they truly hold their worth. The quality is there and I have no doubt these products will stand the test of time. Another favorite is the Radiant Pressed Powder. Pricey, but AMAZING! I have dry skin and most powders can cling to the tiniest dry patch or come off looking very cakey. Not the case with Radiant Pressed Powder. It is like silk! Gives good coverage, won't settle into fine lines and looks so natural! One last suggestion: Black Opium! My fave scent atm!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX

Black Opium is a dream fragrance. Not only is the bottle chic & stunning, but the scent inside is sexy & comfortable, not cloying or headache-inducing. The fragrance is soft & alluring; sensual but modern. This scent is warm, so it is best worn in cooler seasons or saved for date night. The fragrance lasts quite a while but isn't overbearing. I was fortunate enough to purchase during the holidays when a gift set was available. In the set I purchased I received a full sized bottle of the perfume & a portable rollerball as well. The amazing flacon gets a front row seat in my fragrance collection as I reach for it often. The rollerball is a frequent on holiday or in my purse. I think it's refillable as well. Gorgeous scent that evokes sensuality & extravagance. I will definitely repurchase a full sized bottle when mine runs out.
sherri g.
sherri g.

I love Opium, Rive Gauche and now Manifesto. It's a light, woodsy, oriental fragrance. perfect for Summer. Opium and Rive Gauche are more a winter fragrance. I would give it more than five stars if I could!I also fell for this scent after trying it on a scent strip in a magazine.
I've always been a Shalimar girl, but this is my new favorite. The scent is very feminine and lingers nicely, but is not overpowering.
I love this perfume so much, it has all of my favorite types of scents all in one. It's very warm and floral, but there is no weird musk at the end so it smells clean, too. I would wear this all year round.
Great company packaging is amazing and formula I love , can't get enough of them All of their products are wonderful!
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA

The beauty products that they have are all great and have gorgeous shades. This is a luxury brand but the looks you can create whether it's using their beauty products, hanbags or clothing you'll end up looking stylidh and runway ready no matter the occassion!!! It's a pretty popular brand and the handbags are gorgeous designer bags that every girl would love to have in their possession. Love their lipsticks and the quality is great plus the colors are gorgeous and true to shade. If you own a product of Yves Saint Laurent you're going to have a great wardrobe accessory and a true fashion dimepiece!!!
Junniette P.
Junniette P.
concord , california

I love it
Yves Saint Laurent's Full Metal Shadow is a metallic, liquid-cream eyeshadow that is touted as offering 16 hours of "pigment-packed" wear. While it's true that some shades last well throughout the workday with flake-free, fade-resistant color, others don't fare quite as well. Things also get a bit wishy-washy in terms of inconsistent color payoff—some shades are much more akin to applying a sheer layer of subtly tinted glitter to your lids (versus a cream shadow). Essentially, it's a crapshoot, and at this price, that ends up being an expensive "roll of the dice."
Sig r.
Sig r.
Fresh Meadows, NY

As you can probably already tell, this is an extremely high end brand, which I love to drool over while I'm in Sephora. The formula of their lipsticks aren't my favorite, they're a bit too sheer for my liking. The Touche Eclait (Or however you spell it) concealer is amazing though. It is a smooth consistency and does a great job concealing the under eye area. My favorite aspect about it is the beautiful brightening affect it has. All in all, packaging and quality is great, but I still think the prices are ridiculous, which is why I'm giving the company four stars.
Laura B.
Laura B.

I'm just doing nothing. Everyone knowss that everything by this brand is fabulous and very expencive. I don't have one but I know not many people will see this. Typing some random letters: skccj ekee gooox oal lwk kfk vkvoc coyoa lldkk ck iicos oaw ossd ooc kkx kkxl lskwm wnddcjj kska adkk k k kaaa kf kkck kk kkskksk kckk jsssjak oskk wkmn ckk alwsfk fcjjspp qllnff cjioyy paae keckk ooy ppap pellckk ocx oapw pwldf kcc kkoy yoaoek kckk ooyp paleed mffj oco allwk k fkkv kkxp paple m mvk kviiti iwp pqp pxk kajandejc cky ywiwr jrcic. There is so many k's.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I love YSL!!! Their makeup and perfumes are amazing! I have not purchased anything else from this brand and I don't think that I ever will. I just can't afford the handbags or shoes; if I could I would purchase those as well. My main YSL collection is the makeup and perfume line. I highly recommend purchasing their makeup and perfume. When I wear their products I feel luxurious and sexy. The quality of their line is worth every penny in my opinion. All of their perfume scents are AMAZING! You just can't wrong when you purchase YSL makeup or perfume!!
Lourraine B.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY

The only really things I have from YSL is their cosmetics. AMAAAAZING line! From nail polishes to concealers. I love them all. The packaging first of all is great, who can resist gold? Secondly, they have amazing concealer and foundation. Their foundation is dewy so it doesn't leave my skin dry and crackly. Thirdly, i looooove their lip products, from their matte and satin lipsticks to their oil base lip tint. Amazing, smells amazing and very vibrant colors.

One thing though, I'm not a very big fan of their mascara and it gets clumpy and flaky.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

There is nothing 8n this line that you can buy you won't love. I only have very little becouse it's very pricey but we'll worth the money it cost. I have a few makeup items. And I love them with eye shadow. There very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Same with blush and lipstick s. Have only bought 1 foundation. I use it when I want to look extra pretty and feel pretty. Also have purfume. Again great pricey but worth it. The only thing I own that not a beauty product is a wallet I use it but have it so long I don't remember when I got it
Tatiyana E.
Tatiyana E.
Glendale, CA

Do you think that the products are worth buying why or why not?
Jenn D.
Jenn D.

Is this brand expensive?
Katie E.
Katie E.

I've heard of this brand but what's one of their best products they sell??
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

How come the lipsticks are so pricey :-(??
Nora M.
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA

Where do you shop for this brand?

Join Now