BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

In January 1958, Yves Saint Laurent (Pierre Niney) — aged merely 21 — was unexpectedly called upon to oversee the legendary Paris fashion house established by recently deceased Christian Dior. During Saint Laurent’s breathtaking and groundbreaking... see more...

Yves Saint Laurent
  • "All of their products are wonderful, but if you are looking to really cash-in on this brand, go with lip products!" in 14 reviews
  • "Their Faux Cils Mascara is the best mascara on the market, their eyeshadows are amazing (from the colors, finishes, to color payoff) and another product that is beyond amazing is Touche Eclat Concealer/Highlighter!!" in 14 reviews
  • "it lasts long so i dont have to replay it every 2hrs or so, i just love it ..yea i know its a bit pricey but trust me its worth spending your money on this product <3 i got 7 shades of this lipstick and i cant wait to get more !!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I love their lipsticks the quality and texture is so amazing and you can tell right away with one swipe that the product is so worth every penny." in 12 reviews
  • "You will pay exorbitant amounts for YSL, but if you're looking for beautiful designer clothes, you can't go wrong with YSL." in 12 reviews
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The quality of this brand is to die for. I know it can be a little bit pricey but the personal shopping experience from start to finish makes me want to shop here everyday. I went in for a purse for my promotion and I am so happy I did. The quality is amazing the customer service was to die for and my bag 💼 is truly stunning!
Aezia J.
Kearney
I love this high end brand. I wish I could afford to buy more of it! The quality is amazing. I have one purse from them that was gifted to me and it’s my favorite! I’ve had it for a couple years now and it’s still in great shape.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of my favorite high end brands, the product quality is amazing and exactly what you’re looking for when ready to drop cash on expensive products. This brand is amazing and I recommend it to everyone!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I use the Touché Eclat foundation. By far the best foundation I have used. I makes my skin look flawless. I purchased it for about $74 at Sephora but I think it was worth it. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation
Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown, RI
I absolutely love this brand and it is 100% worth your money. I love their products are unique and creative. Would 100% by again and would recommend to anyone looking for a new brand to try out for make up.
Barbara T.
Katy, TX
I recently purchased a handbag which has was a super easy experience online. The quality and design are impeccable and I plan to make more purchases in the future. Love my new YSL!!!
Junniette d.
I love it
Yves Saint Laurent's Full Metal Shadow is a metallic, liquid-cream eyeshadow that is touted as offering 16 hours of "pigment-packed" wear. While it's true that some shades last well throughout the workday with flake-free, fade-resistant color, others don't fare quite as well. Things also get a bit wishy-washy in terms of inconsistent color payoff—some shades are much more akin to applying a sheer layer of subtly tinted glitter to your lids (versus a cream shadow). Essentially, it's a crapshoot, and at this price, that ends up being an expensive "roll of the dice."
Deni M.
Overland Park, KS
Looking for the perfect lip color for this holiday season lead me to try SL lipstick. It was pretty pricey for a lipstick so I assumed that it would be amazing quality... boy was I disappointed. I ended up buying SL in color Rouge Volupte Shine... It didn't stay on for very long, and the color that you see on the tube looks really different on. Maybe the wrong color was recommended for me but I was still bummed that I had to be reapplying through the evening and that is why I give it two ⭐️😏
Rose F.
Helotes , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like this designer brand , I only own a couple of bags and a few pair of shoes, but makeup you name it ! When it comes to beauty it's a must have , the texture of the eyeshadow is beautiful, the highlighter and the stain lip glosses are like Nothing else ! Definitely one of my top 3 brands for lipsticks. I'm currently using the or rouge cream yeux, I only apply it at night, I don't have winkles or fine lines, I bought it because the brand rep. Told me it would heal from inside out, so it's really hard to give and opinion about it, it was pricey compare to similar products but again, it may be working its magic from within :)
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
I have used several brands of perfume, and I have to admit that if I use Yvresse now it is pure chance. Before I always used J'Adore for the night and Dolce Vita for the day (I love Christian Dior). So on one of my last plane trips, at the Amsterdam airport, I decided to take a stroll around the Duty Free perfumeries since it is well known that airports in this type of article is cheaper than in conventional perfumeries. My intention was to buy J'Adore, but I was also looking at other brands, and on the shelf of Yves Saint Laurent I saw a special offer: a bottle of 100 ml Eau de toilette Legère Yvresse at the price of about 6000 pts at the florin change -peseta. I thought I was lying, I tried the perfume because the truth is that I did not even know about it or heard of it (for me it was completely new in every way), and it was the best success of my life (in acquiring beauty products ).Yvresse exists in two versions: Eau de Toilette Legère and Eau de Parfum; I bought it was Eau Legère, and I have to say it lasts almost as much as a perfume. It has a very pleasant aroma, like floral, and not being perfume, does not impale. What I like most is that it is an aroma that can be used on any occasion, both to go out at night and during the day..
Tatiyana E.
Glendale, CA
Do you think that the products are worth buying why or why not?
Jenn b.
Is this brand expensive?
Katie E.
I've heard of this brand but what's one of their best products they sell??
Melissa G.
How come the lipsticks are so pricey :-(??
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Where do you shop for this brand?