BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Elle for Women 3 Pc. Gift Set ( Eau De Parfum Spray 1.6 Oz + Energising Body Lotion 2.5 Oz + Energising Shower Gel 2.5 Oz ) see more...

Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY
I love the gift set and have been buying it for years now. The scent is the perfect balance of sexy and elegant. It's hard to describe the smell - but I guess I would say that it's a sexy, grown up vanilla with a little bit of woodiness to dull the sweet scent. I get compliments on the scent whenever I wear it. Try a sample for a week and I guarantee you you'll be back for the full size.
Bethel K.
St Bonifacius, MN
Great gift set for the older aunt or family member. It's rather rich so I would not wear it but like I said it's a simple and affordable way to make your fam bam very happy!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

Beautiful smelling product. All Yves Saint Laurent products are high quality and worthwhile. I would recommend all of their beauty products.
Rupi K.
Great to give to someone who loves luxurious smell and wants to try out different items. I gave this to my sister and she was in love.
Sarah M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Got this for a gift last Christmas, smells beautiful. Not to strong, which I like. Would buy more but very pricey.
Kendra D.
Manhattan
Got this as a gift for a friend. Great scent and she loved it! I think the packaging could be nicer
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL
This product is so cute and it honestly smells amazing to say the least and I remond it to anyone
Merima B.
It really smells amazing and it lasts all day long. Very sweet flowery smell
iqra a.
This is a great way of gifting someone and I always gifted my friends for their birthdays and wedding gifts ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜