BeautyEyeMascaraYves Rocher
- Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /33oz

Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz.

by Yves Rocher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz.!
Karla K.
Dodge City, KS
This mascara is fantastic! You can have mile length eyelashes and also really full and glamours looking lashes! It doesn’t stain your skin and doesn’t clog
Salome W.
Berlin, Berlin
Yves Roscher hat viele tolle Produkte zu bieten, aber Mascara zählt leider nicht dazu. Nach dem auftragen waren die Wimpern zusammen geklebt und es sah einfach nicht schön aus. Ich würde es nicht weiterempfehlen.
Lynnette D.
Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz. uploaded by Lynnette D.
Not the best mascara over tried honestly, I find that it does barely anything and leaves smudges under my eyes a lot. If you want a more natural look without the spidery effect of some mascaras this one will probably do the job for you but I truly feel like it's not that great.
Renee C.
Clarksville
At first try this mascara was not bad. I could definitely tell that it did lengthened and volumized my lashes. But after about an hour after applying it, I noticed flaking/fallout underneath my eyes. Had I not regularly checked my make up in the mirror I would have had black dust all over my face. It also smudged and transferred on my lower lid when I had to use an eye drop for my dry eyes. I know that this is not a waterproof mascara however, I have tried many non waterproof mascaras that did not budge even if my eyes was extra watery or if I used eye drops. Good thing I actually didn't spend money on this mascara as my aunt gifted it to me for my birthday.
Kinga B.
schaerbeek
Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz. uploaded by Kinga B.
Un super mascara qui ne fait pas de couche et laisse un effet naturel. Facile à nettoyer et reste longtemps sur les cils.
Cindy P.
Seraing
Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz. uploaded by Cindy P.
Mascara qui fait de beaux cils et des beaux yeux. Il s’applique facilement. Il allonge les cils et les galbe bien.
Sohan H.
Saint, Vienne
Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz. uploaded by Sohan H.
J’adore ce mascara ! J’en suis juste dingue, il recourbe super bien vos cils, sans faire de gros tas il est juste génial et très abordable ! Il est très facilement transportable !
member-5a7c32
Un vrai bonheur ce mascara Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz. Je l'utilise depuis 4 ans et je n'en changerai pas : il fait de longs cils et très recourbés, c'est une vraie pépite ✨
Kethy Z.
Frameries
Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz. uploaded by Kethy Z.
VOLUME ÉLIXIR MASCARA Je n'ai pas l'habitude de mettre du mascara mais je suis totalement fan de celui ci, c'est le Volume Élixir by @yvesrocherbelgium il est juste magnifique, il rehausse vraiment bien les cils et pour avoir des cils encore plus long utiliser un recourbe cils. Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz.
Ana J.
Newark, DE
Yves Rocher - Volume Elixir Mascara 01 Noir - Full Size - 10ml /.33oz. uploaded by Ana J.
The texture is a bit too smudgy, dried very quickly after I opened it, though the color (mine is blue) and the brush are perfect in my opinion. I assume that I am not using it entirely correctly keeping in mind that in 99% cases Yves Rocher products are on point! However I can still make it work 💙😇

Looking for your answer?