Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsYves Rocher
Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil

YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil

by Yves Rocher

The Repair Sleeping Care is a genuine hair care concentrate that provides hair with 8-hour repair*. Upon wakening,damaged hair is stronger, 20 times more resistant*. Moreover, its rich and creamy texture does not leave hair oily. Does not stain pillow.

Results : Hair is 20 times more resistant*.

Botanical Beauty Commitments
- Formula tested under dermatological supervision
- Jojoba oil from a 100% natural process
- With 25% less plastic than a standard tube this eco-tube helps protect the environment.
- This formula contains more than 96% ingredients from natural origin.
- Silicone free, colorant free, paraben free

How To Use

Before bedtime, spread a dab of product through dry hair avoiding the roots. Comb hair and leave in all night. In the morning, no need to rinse or wash hair. Style hair as usual. Does not stain pillow. Tested under dermatological supervision.

Ingredients

AQUA/WATER/EAUISOPROPYL MYRISTATESQUALANEVEGETAL SQUALANECETEARYL ALCOHOLPOLYACRYLATE-13SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OILOLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OILMACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OILPOLYISOBUTENESODIUM BENZOATEPARFUM/FRAGRANCEPANTHENOLHYDROLYZED SOY PROTEINCETEARYL GLUCOSIDECHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACTQUINOA SEED EXTRACTPOLYSORBATE 20SORBITAN ISOSTEARATESALICYLIC ACIDCITRIC ACIDTETRASODIUM EDTABENZYL ALCOHOLPOTASSIUM SORBATE1933V0

Is this sulfate free? Can it be used on keratin treated hair? YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil
Start your review of YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil!
Long Branch, NJ
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Yana M.
Purchased at: Yves Rocher
Life saver for my dry hair. I curled them for a special event using a curling iron and after that they looked super damaged (unfortunately, I didn’t took the “before” pic). The next day I washed them, dried a little, used this Oli and combed my hair. You don’t need to wash the oil off so I was skeptical about the result. I expected my hair to be too oily, heavy and gluey. The next morning I combed them again and you can see the result. Shiny and silky. I fell in love!
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Hélène V.
Joli masque à la texture crémeuse. Son odeur est très agréable, avec un packaging est sympa . La contenance de 150 ML est généreuse, c'est Top Il nourri et répare les cheveux tout en douceur. Le fait que ce masque pour cheveux soit sans rinçage est très pratique.La forme du packaging en fait un baume facile d'utilisation. Il est de fabrication Française et ça j'adore.Une petite noisette du baume dans le creux de la main à répartir sur la chevelure humide.Je le recommande à toute les personnes qui aiment protéger leurs cheveux avec un baume efficace.
Corciano, PG
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Katrina M.
Loved this leave on mask! I wouldn’t usually sleep with it, I would just leave it on for several hours before the shower when I’m home all day. The hair is soft and moisturized after it. Excellent care for my fine, light, color treated, naturally curly hair that I use hairdryer and flatiron on.
Wollenweberstr
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Galina D.
Dieses Produkt ist sehr gut. Früher meine Haare waren sehr trocken, jetzt sind super. Die Preis ist auch gut
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Lore S.
I absolutely love this product, my hair is very dry. I like that you just have to put it at night because it’s very comfortable for me, I really recommend this product if your hair needs a little bit of love. It smells amazing and you don’t need to apply too much. I recommend to brush your hair after you applied and then go to sleep.
bias
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Westly D.
Ce produit pour les cheveux est magique à appliquer le soir sur les pointe juste une noisette et c'est parfait
Göteborg
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Korina Lucija T.
I absolutely love everything from Yves Rocher and this is not an exception. I usually apply it about once or twice a week before going to bed,btw it doesn't stain the pillow! Also,it's really affordable. It does a great job and I absolutely love it. YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil
12627 - Berlin
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Meret B.
I love it when I make my hair straight but it's not suitable with curly, I think it's suitable more for dry not oily hair. Nevertheless, it helps reduce brittleness and frizziness
new castle
YVES ROCHER Sleeping Care Very Dry or Damaged Hair Jojoba oil uploaded by Salome S.
Yves rocher sleeping care with jojoba oil is one of my lovely hair care product. It has gorgeous smell of chocolate. After used this product my heads skin is smoother , hydrated and hair look more shiny...
Ciudad de Mexico
I really love this mask !!! No matter if you have curly or straight hair. You will love the results in your hairs since the first wear !!! The smell is just delicious !!! I’m a very satisfied :)