BY YVES ROCHER

YVES ROCHER Lily of the Valley shower gel 200ml Lily of the Valley Shower Gel A soft and perfumed shower gel. All the springtime freshness of Lily of the Valley in bloom in this Shower Gel with its fine, light lather leaves the skin delicately scented.... see more...

Silvia C.
Renton
While I love Yves Rocher for the pricing and their bath products, I found this specific scent a little too sweet for me. Otherwise, I would highly recommend it because it does feel great on the skin, you don't need much for a lather, and it is reasonable price!
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
This brand have a lot of tastes of body washes , so I tried almost 20 different tastes
I can recommend this brand and body wash , I like it
They have a really good prices and good quality
All my family use this brand
brandi p.
Bristol
i recieved this as a gift from my french exchange host and it has been my favorite body wash ever since! i love the scent and foaming, and it makes me feel nice and fresh
Ula B.
Yves Rocher is one of my favourite brands and this cosmetic is perfect for a fan of natural products ! It makes your skin really soft and moistourized and the best part is that its not pricey at all !
Shraboni S.
Love the scent of this product. This is my recent favorite store to buy my body wash and body lotion. Very affordable and they have always promotions going on. Love their products
Stefana D.
suceava
These have become my favorite shower gels. They have a delicate texture that leaves your skin very soft. The best thing about Yves Rocher shower gels is the smell😍 They have a great variety of fragrances that I fell in love with and I like that the shower gels are very colorfull🌈
Beri H.
Mississauga, ON
Very nice shower gel 👍🏼❤️ It has a light texture, foams up really well, the scent is clean and fresh, a mix of flowers and fruits in my opinion, but not heavy or overwhelming at all. I love how my skin was left so soft and not ashy like with other common body washes
Krystal B.
Yves Rocher is really good at making fresh, natural scents and I find this one to be no exception. I really enjoy their fragrances! In this line I also really love the Cherry Blossom shower gel and perfume. Definitely recommend.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
I like this product effective for yves rocher everyone chould try it at least once alwahs better to say you tried it i realy like it great product try it to know if you really like it i definitely recommend this product 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Skye b.
canada
This body wash smells absolutely fantastic and it's just luxurious to use. It cleans your skin really well without leaving it stiff and hurtful it also moisturizes really nicely and you just smell really really good after you get out of the shower.
Gaya d.