Yves Rocher - Hydrating Toner 200ml

by Yves Rocher

Brand from Yves Rocher. The Hydrating Toner: Perfects cleansing by removing last impurities. Revives skin s radiance - Tonifies and moisturise the skin. Pack Size - 200ml

Is it good for oily skin?
how is for dry skin type ?
who like?
Start your review of Yves Rocher - Hydrating Toner 200ml!
Moments O.
Branson, MO
Yves Rocher creates skincare products that are gentle for all skin types. I use their face wash followed by this toner and I absolutely love it!
usnmorena ..
Palm Bay, FL
Yves Rocher - Hydrating Toner 200ml uploaded by usnmorena ..
Yves Rocher - Hydrating Toner 200ml uploaded by usnmorena ..
Yves Rocher - Hydrating Toner 200ml Great product it helps to eliminate impurities and helps soothe your skin without irritation. It is very gentle to your skin because it has no ingredients that can be irritating to the skin. Yves Rocher products never disappoint and are products that I will continue to buy.
Athena B.
I normally use the one for sensitive skin, but this one works just as well! I swear my strong and clear skin has been this way my entire life because i started using this toner at a young age, like around 15. And my skin has survived everything from crazy photoshoot makeup, to harsh sweaty summers, and I never break out. I really think it’s from using this stuff (for sensitive skin tho!) for so many years.
Jamie P.
Mcminnville, TN
Love me some Yves Rocher. Always clean and fresh product's made from plants. This toner is gentle and mild and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. No residue left.
nancy B.
Los Angeles
Love this product. Really cleanses the face. You feel more fresh, and you don’t have to take it off. Use twice a day. Gives your skin a fresh and clean look. I would buy again and again! Thank you #yvesrocheryves rocher france
Lilia  G.
Hinton, OK
I really like to use it after exfoliating my face it moisturizes and refreshes my face
Janice  L.
Malden, MA
I love this toner. I have combination with dry skin. This toner offers a great amount hydration. I feel my skin soft and supple after using it. This is my favourite toner in winter! And the price is very affordable.
Marieann G.
new york
this toner is not worth buying it leaves my skin very harsh and very dry it is not a product that i will ever use again or recommend getting it is also a little pricey definitely needs improvement
C L.
I don’t like toner and I feel this product doesn’t work very well . It’s not my thing at all .
C L.
I don’t like Micellar water . Any brand . Doesn’t seem to clean very well . Takes many cotton balls to get makeup off .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariami S.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Lauralee L. il y a un an
I have this product and I use it quite often it is great makes the skin soft and cleans the face really well