YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser

by Yves Rocher

The Refreshing Gel Cleanser:
- Eliminates In-depth all traces of make-up, impurities and excess sebum
- Leaves your skin clean, comforted and radiant

For Normal to Combination Skin

As seen in Fashion Magazine!

Formula tested under dermatological supervision

BOTANICAL BEAUTY INNOVATION MOISTURE CAPTURE BOTANICAL SAPS
Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty Research chose botanical Maple and Blue Agave saps for their amazing moisture-capturing power. Combined with patented botanical Betaine, they create a genuine water reservoir within skin that:
- offers a source of lasting moisturizing*,
- distributes moisture throughout the different layers of the epidermis, even the most dehydrated, to guarantee in-depth moisturizing.**
Skin is filled with water, intensely and lastingly moisturized, as if plumped** and radiant with beauty!

“Moisture Capture Botanical Saps have the ability to distribute moisture to all layers of the epidermis. And to respect nature, our saps are obtained through a natural extraction process.” Xavier Ormancey - Yves Rocher R & D Director

* In vitro test
** In vivo test by raman spectroscopy

Usage

Remove makeup and cleanse your skin by creating a lather from the gel using water.

Ingredients

For more information about our commitments and formulas, visit#WeBareAll

AQUA/WATER/EAUWATERGLYCERINSODIUM LAURETH SULFATECOCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINEBUTYLENE GLYCOLHAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA FLOWER WATERWITCH HAZEL FLOWER WATERPEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATEACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMERPHENOXYETHANOLPEG-30 GLYCERYL LAURATEMETHYLPARABENPARFUM/FRAGRANCEFRAGRANCEXANTHAN GUMSODIUM HYDROXIDETETRASODIUM EDTAPANTHENOLETHYLPARABENACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACTSILVER MAPLE EXTRACTPROPYLPARABENSODIUM BENZOATEPOTASSIUM SORBATEPROPYLENE GLYCOLCI 42090 (BLUE 1)BLUE 11831V0

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser!
Refrescante al momento de lavar la cara, además deja una sensación a limpio muy significativa. Siempre la usó con el resto de los productos
Muy bien, me limpia muy bien la piel y me la hidrata, ademas como es muy fresco me gusta usarlo por las mañanas para despertar mejor
Peeling rafraîchissant et hydratant qui nettoie la peau en douceur pour enlever toutes peaux mortes et autres imperfections !
Saint-Sauveur
This product is amazing! It’s taking care of my skin perfectly and Im in love with it💖 it’s doing a fresh effect after each use
YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Lizi S.
I Think this product is very good. it has many advantages. it is very effective i am repeat user and i recommend it to you
I've got it as an extra gift when I bought my monthly item. I used it and liked it especially in this colder weather here.
Tbilisi
This product are amazing i was happy when i found it my skin looks like babyskin after use it <3 i recomend it every one
New Castle, DE
This is awesome gel, which I use every day. It cleans everything on my skin, without drying effects. Recommended ♥️
YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by angie R.
this cleanser leaves my face sof I use in the morning ans night and kindly with my skin the smell its pretty good.
Monterrey
Me gusta muchísimo usarlo como parte de la rutina de limpieza por la sensación de frescura que deja en la piel

Looking for your answer?