YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser

by Yves Rocher

The Refreshing Gel Cleanser:
- Eliminates In-depth all traces of make-up, impurities and excess sebum
- Leaves your skin clean, comforted and radiant

For Normal to Combination Skin

As seen in Fashion Magazine!

Formula tested under dermatological supervision

BOTANICAL BEAUTY INNOVATION MOISTURE CAPTURE BOTANICAL SAPS
Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty Research chose botanical Maple and Blue Agave saps for their amazing moisture-capturing power. Combined with patented botanical Betaine, they create a genuine water reservoir within skin that:
- offers a source of lasting moisturizing*,
- distributes moisture throughout the different layers of the epidermis, even the most dehydrated, to guarantee in-depth moisturizing.**
Skin is filled with water, intensely and lastingly moisturized, as if plumped** and radiant with beauty!

“Moisture Capture Botanical Saps have the ability to distribute moisture to all layers of the epidermis. And to respect nature, our saps are obtained through a natural extraction process.” Xavier Ormancey - Yves Rocher R & D Director

* In vitro test
** In vivo test by raman spectroscopy

Usage

Remove makeup and cleanse your skin by creating a lather from the gel using water.

Ingredients

For more information about our commitments and formulas, visit#WeBareAll

AQUA/WATER/EAUWATERGLYCERINSODIUM LAURETH SULFATECOCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINEBUTYLENE GLYCOLHAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA FLOWER WATERWITCH HAZEL FLOWER WATERPEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATEACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMERPHENOXYETHANOLPEG-30 GLYCERYL LAURATEMETHYLPARABENPARFUM/FRAGRANCEFRAGRANCEXANTHAN GUMSODIUM HYDROXIDETETRASODIUM EDTAPANTHENOLETHYLPARABENACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACTSILVER MAPLE EXTRACTPROPYLPARABENSODIUM BENZOATEPOTASSIUM SORBATEPROPYLENE GLYCOLCI 42090 (BLUE 1)BLUE 11831V0

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser!
Rego Park, NY
YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by tina K.
Purchased at: Yves Rocher
I have the 390ml and I can already say after a few uses my skin feels so hydrated! There’s an exfoliant version but I’m not sure if the beads are biodegradable. It’s not too foamy but it is super cleansing and hydrating. My skin felt fresh and fed. Bought this while abroad - now stuck finding a way to get it here in NY. If you have combination skin and not too prone to breakouts - this is an amazing cleansing gel!
Is a good product. It keeps your face clean and fresh. I used this product when I woke up every morning. And it makes your face feel soft. Yves Rocher
Astoria, NY
YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Gabriela H.
I usually use YVES ROCHER NUTRITIV VEGETAL on my skin, it is fabulous, highly recommended I love it
Wilmington
I am a huge fan of Yves Rocher, and becuse i have dry skin,  hydra vegetal is my favourite line of Yves Rocher.  this products are free of colourants, mineral oils and parabens. i use it every day, even twice in a day (morning and night before bed).
YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser leaves skin feeling hydrated all day <3
tbilisi
I use it for everyday wash. This cleaner is very soft , has absolutely delicious flavor 😁 its funny but when i wash my face i want to eat this too😀😀 also, as i know yves rocher use everything organic da helps our planet , respect for it. I would buy it more and more and hopefully never stop using it.
Menzingen
YVES ROCHER Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser uploaded by India L.
Brilliant for avoiding acne/pimples by washing your face with it every day. It leaves my skin refreshed and evens out skin tone. I've bought this for the second time and love it for its price and quality, though I would add more product in the tube, as I run out very quickly!
Albestii de Arges, Arges
This product really does wonders. I started using it a long time ago and I'm not disappointed at all. It is affordable and does the same thing as other more expensive products do. It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh and makes me want to use it more and more.
Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser gently removes all traces of dirt and makeup from my aging skin without causing any drying effects. My skin feels smooth and clean and looks healthy. What more could you ask for?
casablanca
This product is just perfect for my skin type [dry skin] i love it it s the second time that i buy it i recommended for you girls it s basic but original it s gentle i use it two times in my day morning and night
I am onto my 5th bottle! IT IS UNBELIEVABLE! I love this cleanser as it comes out as a gel, applies so smoothly onto the skin and leaves it hydrated too! Perfect for my dry skin people!

Looking for your answer?