YVES ROCHER Dry Body Oil MONOÏ 125 ml

by Yves Rocher

Dry Body Oil Instantly moisturized and deliciously perfumed skin! Sprayed in a fine mist over your skin and hair, this Dry Body Oil reveals its tropical fragrance! Result: it leaves skin soft and supple, intensely moisturized and enhances your tan....

Is it hydrating ?
Aidez moi les filles, ce produit donne-t-il vraiment un beau bronzage ?
how is for dry skin type ?
Start your review of YVES ROCHER Dry Body Oil MONOÏ 125 ml!
Tako K.
newark
YVES ROCHER Dry Body Oil MONOÏ 125 ml uploaded by Tako K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not the best but for price not bad , i have a lot of oils and this is one of them, i recommend it
Alina M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is a nice body oil. Perfumed but not lasting to long. I like this scent more in autumn/winter time, then in spring and summer. The skin feels soft and smooth. In general I do lime and enjoy this product, but at some point I just got tiered of the scent,so I recommend to smell it before you buy it.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
Yall this oil is fire. And there another that is not a spray and it is good too. Monoi oil is the best scents I’ve come across. It reminds me of the mother land or the Caribbean. This products works so well with my body chemicals it lasts all day!
Jana P.
Ocala
I have once again recently seen Monoi pop up in several hair conditioner or skin products in the last 1-2 years. THIS brand is the originally LOVED product! <3
Monoi is a traditional islander oil made with Tiare flowers soaked in essences of orange & gardenia. It has a heavenly smell & is a wonderful moisturizer in the summer! For skin & hair, to get that beachside, poolside or after-sun glow =)
Nadia V.
Clarksville
Yves Rocher is very popular in my country, italy 🇮🇹, so I've been using its products for years especially because everything is super natural and good quality!
Hannah B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love this stuff! It smells amazing! Very tropical and floral. I bought it when I was in France, still trying to find somewhere to buy it in the US. I use it when I get out of the shower to keep myself hydrated or when my legs are looking dry. Gives skin a glowing radiance!!
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
YVES ROCHER Dry Body Oil MONOÏ 125 ml uploaded by Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
The best for the summer. I love this body oil I would not be happy without it any summer. Makes my days at the beach perfects
Anne E.
I’ve been using this oil for years and have never had a stretch mark! It smells delicious and absorbs so quickly!
Elena P.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my most favorite body oils! Light weight, absorbs quickly and smells Devine! The scent reminds me of summer days year long
Heather K.
Montrose
Wonderful scent...but kind of drying to my skin which is ironic for sure. This is however convenient for grabbing out of bag and spraying on while sunbathing