BY YVES ROCHER

Brand from Yves Rocher. Control and smooth your hair! The 48H Smoothing Conditioner is enriched with Okra Seed Extract, recognized for its power to smooth the hair fiber. Result: smoothed hair for 48H. Silicone free - Paraben free - Colorant free Pack Size - 150ml see more...

zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I used the "repairing" version of this hair care line and found it to be good quality. It is thick and creamy but it doesn't spread very well. I found myself working it through my hair for quite a long time before I was fully satisfied in the saturation. It rinsed clean and left my hair feeling silky and soft. I opted to let it air dry and it looked and felt healthy once it was dry.
Anne M.
I tried all of them ( the one for nutrition , the one for shine, the one for reparation ) . I mean they aren't the best conditionera but they aren t the worst. The conditioner does what it promise. Smoothen and hydrate your hair.
Michela C.
When I was younger I didn't know how to do my hair without using a lot of products, so I had to wash it a lot. Then I understood how to make them curly, but in someway it was too late: the ends were ruined and the curls were mostly frizz and dry. This product made them glam and brilliant, I use it everytime I wash my hair (so twice/3 times a week), and I still see charming results. 🌠💘🍃

Yves Rocher
Amel 🧜.
Evry
N'a pas eu d'action anti frisotti sur moi ni sur ma maman. Mais yves rocher a l'avantage de faire des reduction jusqu'à -50% quand on a la carte donc on peux tester plusieurs gamme. J'ai adoré la gamme hydratation mais elle n'est pas disponible dans les recherche.
Alex K.
Haifa
Love all their products. The conditioner works great even for very dry hair, leaves it smooth, silky and (!!) detangled. Highly recommended! Yves Rocher - 48H Smoothing Conditioner Anti-Frizzy Hair 150ml
Wafae B.
casablanca
Yves rocher conditionner lissage smoothing for frizzy hair is without silicone or colorant or paraben a product with good price , gives a naturel effects on hair ,realy is so satisfying and i recommade this one 🌿💖
fatima ezzahra B.
Finally found a conditioner that is paraben, colourant and silicone free! Best of all, it is affordable. I paired this with the Super Soft Shampoo with Witch Hazel and had amazing, tangle-free hair for (indeed) 48 hours.  This will be on rotation with my other conditioners as I love trying new things. Always comforting to know whatever I try, there's this to come back to :) Just wished it came in the biggest size possible. 150ml isn't much, so luckily the formula is such that I don't have to use a lot each time.
mayssa h.
Bizerte
its a natural product which im very thankful ! a very well packaging with a nice smell ! really i love it . after a one single applications you can feel the result
hakima a.
algiers
This products are perfect for dry skin
it's repair lotion extra dry skin witch is paraben free . Energizing body lotion Yves Rocher - Smoothing Treatment Shampoo Anti-Frizzy Hair 300ml
Elisa H.
Bologna , Italy
Love this one, it's cheap and all natural. I've thin ruined hair and it helps a lot. The package is nice and easy to carry while traveling. The scent isn't strong but nice. Would of course buy it again with the shampoo.
Who has used this conditionner ????