BY YVES ROCHER

Brand from Yves Rocher. The 24H Rich Hydrating Cream: Deeply and intensely hydrates for 24hours - Leaves skin visibly replenished, soft and radiant - Provides incomparable comfort to the skin. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a natural, hydrating cream. My akin gets too dry sometimes and this is the only immediate treatment. It is not that cheap. But it is good quality. I recommend on line shopping for Yves Rocher
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
This is my go to moisturizer, very gentle on the skin. Be sure to use a small amount because its consistency is thick. A little bit goes a long way. I would certainly recommend this for dry or brittle skin.
Phuong A.
I have been buying products from yves rocher for 6 years. I really love this brand and I am a loyal customer. When I bought this product for myself I was very excited bc most of the products that I bought from this brand worked for my sensitive skin. However when I put it on my face ; it burned my skin so badly and also made it red. The product smell and texture feels exactly as a garnier moisturizer. I was very very disappointed with this product.
Ïmă N.
Casablanca
The cream just blends into the skin, which makes it a perfect base for makeup. The cream is refreshing and a perfect summer choice. The cream, even though is meant for normal to combination skin, does reduce dryness to a great extent. It has helped me get rid of flakes from my skin and I could go two weeks without exfoliation. Also, added radiance is a plus point.
Paola~ P.
I l o v e this cream! I use it every morning and night. Very moisturizing and soft, and has a lovely smell. My sister bought it for me and since then I’ve been using Yves Rocher creams. It could improve a little bit if it dried faster.
Paulina A.
torreon
This is the PERFECT MOISTURIZEr!! Awesome, smooth, if you have dry skin this is definitely a great option ! Leaves your skin fresh and soft, it really has the 24 hours effect. Smells good and it's fairly affordable 😊
Nicole N.
Atlantic Canada
I love the smell, the lightweight formula, the hydrating qualities and it’s perfect for sensitivity. During the middle of winter I would recommend a hydrating cream like this one to anyone.
Rihàb W.
Monastir
i really like the brand yves rocher because i just feel that it has more natural product than others ! i tried this hydra vegetal cream for combinated skin  and im soo satisfied, it makes my skin feel glowy and rich . i use it  day and  especially at night. so worth it <3
Angela D.
lr - sd
It’s cool, it does the work that you’re expecting but the only thing that I didn’t liked it’s the smell. Otherwise I’d recommend this product if you wanna have a nice hydrating cream.
samir a.
C super bien j'ai donné 4 étoiles prsq moi je utilise pas la crème je ne c pas pourquoi mes comme ça mes je le conseille pour utilises-tu gel nettoyant fraîcheur vraiment c trop bien pour la peaux bisous