BY YVES ROCHER

Brand from Yves Rocher. The 24H Rich Hydrating Cream: Deeply and intensely hydrates for 24hours - Leaves skin visibly replenished, soft and radiant - Provides incomparable comfort to the skin. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a natural, hydrating cream. My akin gets too dry sometimes and this is the only immediate treatment. It is not that cheap. But it is good quality. I recommend on line shopping for Yves Rocher
Cynthia C.
This is my go to moisturizer, very gentle on the skin. Be sure to use a small amount because its consistency is thick. A little bit goes a long way. I would certainly recommend this for dry or brittle skin.
Edith V.
Roeselare
If I aply this before doing my make-up, I don't get red spots or breakouts. It's a very good product! It comes in a little box. It's very easy to aply to your face. It really works great! its very effective. I recommend this to everyone who gets breakouts or red spots because of wearing make-up.
Itzel M.
Oaxaca
Me encanta, la hidratación que brinda es satisfactorio. Yves Rocher - Hydrating Toner 200ml
Es totalmente recomendado. Se pueden adquirir en la pagina oficial de la marca o por medio de catalogos
samir a.
C super bien j'ai donné 4 étoiles prsq moi je utilise pas la crème je ne c pas pourquoi mes comme ça mes je le conseille pour utilises-tu gel nettoyant fraîcheur vraiment c trop bien pour la peaux bisous
Sarah K.
Relizane
Erfect product,  I was so satisfied with it,  am in love with Yeves rocher,  hoping to recieve more products from them in orther to review them.
Sarah B.
Amsterdam
This product is one of the few cheap moisturisers that are actually great, I've repurchased it again and again. However, it tends to make my face a bit greasy throughout the day.
Irina K.
Tbilisi
So I can't say that i really liked it, but it's not a bad product also. I actually didn't like the texture of it, reminded me some glue. So i don't think i will be using it.
Nawel A.
Tunis
Very moisturizing cream
I use this product as a night cream because in view of its very moisturizing properties it tends to grease my skin during the day. That said it is very efficient and very pleasant.
Kayathri R.
I use this on all my clients as Yves Rocher is cruelty free and are natural (less chemicals). Smells very good and fresh (not too strong) and very hydrating. Works on all skin types and no one has ever broken out from this moisturizer. Also, it is affordable in comparison to high end brands. Would definitely recommend this for everyday use as well (especially if you have sensitive skin).