BY YVES ROCHER

Brand from Yves Rocher. The 24H Rich Hydrating Cream: Deeply and intensely hydrates for 24hours - Leaves skin visibly replenished, soft and radiant - Provides incomparable comfort to the skin. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
This is my go to moisturizer, very gentle on the skin. Be sure to use a small amount because its consistency is thick. A little bit goes a long way. I would certainly recommend this for dry or brittle skin.
Kayathri R.
Kayathri R.
I use this on all my clients as Yves Rocher is cruelty free and are natural (less chemicals). Smells very good and fresh (not too strong) and very hydrating. Works on all skin types and no one has ever broken out from this moisturizer. Also, it is affordable in comparison to high end brands. Would definitely recommend this for everyday use as well (especially if you have sensitive skin).
Anja S.
Anja S.
A all natural product that keeps your skin hydrated all day long, what more can you ask for? Well, maybe some spf for in the summer... I do use the spf one more than the regular one but I really like them both without making my face feel greacy.
Ila A.
Ila A.
Gent
Started using it around December. Finished a jar, got a new one immediately!
It is amazing for the skin! Makes it soft and moisturised, keeps it all the day. Never broke me out. And i feel like even kept my skin clear. 10/10 would recommend
melisa z.
melisa z.
Yves Rocher - 24H Hydrating Rich Cream 50ml Is a very disappointing product for me and I know it has many good reviews but everybody's different and it just didn't work for me.