BY YVES ROCHER

Brand from Yves Rocher. The 24H Rich Hydrating Cream: Deeply and intensely hydrates for 24hours - Leaves skin visibly replenished, soft and radiant - Provides incomparable comfort to the skin. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Andrea A.
Spring, TX
This product was a gift and I love how it does not feel too dense on my skin. Although I have combination skin and this is a cream moisturizer, it doesn’t make my skin excessively oily it just hydrates it.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a natural, hydrating cream. My akin gets too dry sometimes and this is the only immediate treatment. It is not that cheap. But it is good quality. I recommend on line shopping for Yves Rocher
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
This is my go to moisturizer, very gentle on the skin. Be sure to use a small amount because its consistency is thick. A little bit goes a long way. I would certainly recommend this for dry or brittle skin.
Aisha K.
Brampton, ON
Yves Rocher - 24H Hydrating Rich Cream 50ml

My skin was super dry this winter and I was looking for a face cream which is hydrating and doesn't feel oily or sappy after a while. This Hydra Végétal is just perfect, gets absorbed in the skin and can apply makeup afterwards easily. Skin feels hydrated for about 8 good hours!

And plus point my husband loves the scent of it..lol
Would definitely recommend it.

And I don't have to say anything else but influenster wants me to write an essay to be able to post this genuine review of my favorite thing!
Dina H.
Cairo
Perfect hydrating cream. Here are reasons why I’d purchase it again: Yves Rocher products in general are more natural than others, hence cruelty free as well as better for the skin. Also, it really moisturizes the face and is best used as a makeup base and at night. Stays on for super long and when you rinse your face, you can feel the smoothness of your skin. Not to mention, i also love the smell. Nonetheless, although it is a bit pricey but it is still cheaper than other products with the same output (bearing in mind that this one is better for your skin due to less chemicals). I recommend this cream specially during winter when it’s too cold.
Lee M.
Barrie
I ADORE this cream! It has a nice fresh scent and really does the job of putting moisture back into my skin. The only reasons this isn’t a 5 star for me is that it comes in a jar; even with using a q-tip to get product out after a month I began breaking out ( I would prefer this in a pump). The other reason is it is a heavier cream and although it is fairly priced at $28 I don’t feel it did a good enough job for me to repurchase
Suzane K.
London
The best product to use as a make up primer or moisturiser. Makes your skin feel extremely hydrated and dries super quickly. Ive been buying for years, wouldnt use another. It is a little pricey but you have to remember most ingredients are natural and organic.
Paola~ P.
I l o v e this cream! I use it every morning and night. Very moisturizing and soft, and has a lovely smell. My sister bought it for me and since then I’ve been using Yves Rocher creams. It could improve a little bit if it dried faster.
Nicole N.
Atlantic Canada
I love the smell, the lightweight formula, the hydrating qualities and it’s perfect for sensitivity. During the middle of winter I would recommend a hydrating cream like this one to anyone.
noor l.
Mila
la crème la plus hydratante que j ai testé dans toute ma vie.. je teste souvent des produits de cette marque qui est devenue mon grand coup de cœur .. elle est top et m a sauvé le visage..laisse un film gras ce qui protège plus votre peau .. et en plus elle est bio ..je la recommaaaande <3
Rubina G.
I've a very sensitive skin, do you girls think it might suit me too?