Yves Rocher

by Yves Rocher

Do you like this store?
Hi Today I used this product on wet skin on my face, it says it exfoliate it, but It didn't work for me, I have an oily skin. What do you think guys of this product? Yves Rocher
Hey, I’m in lobe witho your product and i have a question for you. Are your product organic?
Start your review of Yves Rocher!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have really good shower gels and hand soaps.in reviews
not the best brand ever the skin care and makeup breaks me out and the makup and not pigmented.in reviews
...but works perfectly as sunscreen and base for foundation, every creamy body wash is simply divine, The eye serum for tired eyes is really good and the best part, is the ridiculous amounts of gifts and samples they give...in reviews
Ketevan M.
Wilmington, DE
Yves Rocher uploaded by Ketevan M.
Perfect losion. This is so good
Perfect losion. This is so good
Roxany M.
Phoenix, AZ
Yves Rocher uploaded by Roxany M.
During my pregnancy I have been using this cream from the Yves Rocher brand, it is a French brand, when I lived in Italy I used to work for this company. Their products are all natural, this cream is super moisturizing, I am now 5 and a half months old and still not a stretch mark on my belly. The price is $ 19, it is super good for the product that it is. I also use the cream in the shower, which works much the same. And as you can see, they sell the set that includes the two creams, a hand cream, and a body scrub, and a gift bag for $ 29. I highly recommend it
Olga B.
Springfield, MA
BB cream from Yves Rocher. My skin is pretty sensitive and picky) That’s why I have some kind of problems with face creams and foundations sometimes. I don’t like to try everything on. I usually read a lot of reviews before I buy a new thing. This bb cream has a lot of great reviews and recommendations. I tried it first time around 6-7 years ago. Though they changed the design the cream is still the same and really good. My first choice!
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
Yves Rocher uploaded by Evgenia S.
I love cosmetics of the French brand Yves Rocher 💞 @yvesrocher_russia I use products for a face and a body long ago.  #yvesrocherrussia
Wendy M.
Saint Joseph, MO
Yves Rocher uploaded by Wendy M.
Yves Rocher is one of my favorite brand of French cosmetics. They always have quality products for a decent price. They sell makeup, lotions, cream, skincare, wax, soap... it is also a beauty salon that gives massages and wax.
Alejandra M.
Doral, FL
Yves Rocher uploaded by Alejandra M.
Una amiga me dio para probar un poco de esta crema para después del sol y me encantó!, cuando viaje a Madrid no pude resistirlo y la compré, tiene un olor delicioso y si la aplicas fría luego de un largo día bajo el sol es la mejor sensación del mundo, es hidratante sin dejar una sensación pegostosa en la piel
Mari T.
I have like 10 products of this brand. No makeup, just creams, lotions and body washes. My favorite line is "sebo", leaves your skin perfectly matte, my everyday sunscreen is from the hydrating line (light blue package) it's a littke thick but works perfectly as sunscreen and base for foundation, every creamy body wash is simply divine, The eye serum for tired eyes is really good and the best part, is the ridiculous amounts of gifts and samples they give...
Illsie A.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
I recently purchased some shower gel from them, got introduced because of my mom, she loves them.their products are very organic, good for your skin, and have a lot of larder. It's gets really bubble, it's perfect for giving my kids are bath. They always enjoy the bubble, one drop goes a long way. I also enjoy the fact that you always get something free when purchasing with them. I ordered online and the products came within a week. I will continue buying.
kimberly Q.
San Carlos, CA
Great beauty company!!! I love their catalog, but their stores in Paris are fun to shop in!!! I spent so much and time in there
Nino N.
Yves Rocher uploaded by Nino N.
I've been using Yves Rocher products for many years. I love their body wash gels, shampoos and body lotions. The body wash gels and lotions have amazing scents. I like their deodorants too, they have neutral, pleasant scents. Yves Rocher is affordable and high-quality brand. Strongly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
أميرة ا.
il y a 4 mois
Frangelina C. il y a 3 mois
Hello, I already have it, if it worked for me, I don't know how you applied it, but in my case after applying it, I rubbed my face quite well since these particles are granulated, if you don't rub it well, it doesn't do anything to you, then It is to rub well so that you can remove all the dead skin and once rinsed with water, put on the cream that you use daily, I use the product 2 times a week.
Mariam M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Ana B. il y a un an
Hi, so I started to use some of their products a month ago and I’m very satisfied. Also I have a review on my profile that I made these days ❤️❤️
Elene E.
il y a un an
Yves RocherYves Rocher Is it true that this product need to be removed after used?
Beri H. il y a un an
No, it doesn't. I've used it before and it's just like any other micellar water. Can even be used as a toner! :)