Yves De Sistelle Sanderling Gift Set for Women, 2 Pc, 1 ea uploaded by Salma Z.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Sanderling Fragrance Set Year Introduced: 2009 2 Recommended For: Casual Wear Launched by the design house of Yves De Sistelle. This fragrance possesses a blend of vanilla, jasmine, tincture of rose, bergamot and tagetes. Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray 2 Body Lotion see more...

Akki S.
Brampton,Canada
I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfume soooo much ! I like the smell of it I get sooo many complications from espwacllt boys when I wear it ..
maria j.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have not use these product. I would love to try it though it's very appealing I believe I would enjoy trying it
Lizzy D.
Angleton, TX
Great smell very nice dried fairly quick lasted longer than others as well plus up from what I had been using
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my sister and it was a perfect gift. It is self pampering and promotes a feel good sense.
Shirin R.
Akron, OH
It's one of my best brands I like my perfume and it's make me unique and I love this product u should use
Toyin A.
This is such a beautiful perfume, if you are looking for a cheaper version of coco madmoselle,it smells exactly alike. Very nice.
Salma Z.
Djerba Midoun
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume, I bought it for my mother on her birthday, it's a good perfume for ladies. It's super affordable yet smells fancy and chic, kinda like Coco Demoiselle by Chanel. However, the scent doesn't last for long. You have to reapply it during the day.
Andiie G.
Muy buen producto, el olor el precio todo es perfecto, y como el empaque lo dice perfecto para regalar.
Me agrada mucho y es uno de los prefume favoritos de todos aquellos a los que les gusta oler bien, pero con un toque discreto. ademas que no son de esos perfumes que el olor hasta te marean.
Sara R.
It's ok but that's a tough one! I love this house and have been pretty obsessed with their fragrances for a couple of years now. Of the ones YR still has available for sell in the USA, I would choose this ONE...given I had to choose:
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got it for Christmas love the smell can't wear the cream sadly my skin is too sensitive for it sadly
ariana c.