Yves de Sistelle Only Me... Passion Yves de Sistelle Only Me. Passion Eau de Parfum, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by nur G.

BY YVES DE SISTELLE

Floral Fruity Gourmand Fragrance Launched by the design house of Paris Bleu. This fragrance has a blend of jasmine, red berries, rose, sweet notes, musk, and woody notes. see more...

Nikky S.
Received This As A Gift From My Hubby. I Love This Scent. Such A Sweet Fruity Fragrance. Perfect For Summer. Makes Me Think Of The Beach On A Summer Day. Very Feminine & Sexy.
fabiely s.
Smell is the first thing I look on people reason why I love using this perfume in case other people do the same that I do, I love to smell good al the time
Kaila R.
My summer must have. Light and fruity, has a tropical smell. The store I went to charged over the original price, but I will buy it again.
Denise S.
I love this fragrance. very light and has great staying power. love it. A good summer fragrance. Not overpowering or overpriced.
Natasha H.
Bassett, VA
This scent always leaves me feeling more sexy and feminine. My husband adores this scent and I always receive compliments on it
nur G.
I used this recently and it's alright. I like the fragrance. And it's very good for the price.
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
I really love this perfect for going out this perfume smells so freaking good I love it
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
This scent is pretty fruity to me. It smells fruity and sweet. Great for the summer!
Nilu T.
This perfume is very uniquely nice. I am glad that I bought it. I am always a huge fan of ysl perfumes. And trying all of their perfumes.
Stephanie S.
Barrie
Lovely sent very long lasting! Not overwhelming at all very light and nice, the packaging is also super cute
Jennifer M.
Valdosta
How much is this perfume