Yuri Pibu Artichoke Power Essence uploaded by KayLeigh L.

BY YURI PIBU

The Gist:

Whip saggy pores back into shape with the Yuripibu Artichoke Power Essence, formulated with 60% artichoke extract.

How it works:

This essence treatment helps to hydrate, nourish and smooth skin and helps to tighten the appearance of pores. Essences are the modern, lightweight version of serums: this formula is great to layer after cleansing and toning and before your moisturizer.

Formulated with a high concentration of artichoke extract, this essence firms and improves visible skin elasticity. This waterless, harsh-free formula is packed with 10 different natural moisturizing factors (NMFs) including squalene and ceramide to smooth rough skin. Works for all skin types. Check out our Co-Founder Sarah's review of the Essence on our blog.

Free of:
Parabens, Synthetic Dyes & Fragrance, Mineral Oils.

Our Insights:

Described by our staff as 'one of the best we've ever used', this is full of the good stuff. The formula treats with active ingredients like artichoke extract while simultaneously nourishing and repairing with skin-loving ceramides and squalene. The plumping effect is seriously noticeable- perfect for those with anti aging concerns or those in need boost of elasticity.

Ingredients
Artichoke Leaf Extract (60%), Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate, Silica, Eclipta Prostra Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Zanthoxlylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Lichen Extract, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Beuthero Root Extract, Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed) Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Ceramide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Yeast Polysaccharides, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Squalene, Glucoyl Ceramide, Keratin Amino Acids, Shea Butter, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerotium Gum

Jade B.
Durham
I have loved this essence from the moment we first met; I had wanted to try it for a long time but was a little overbudget on my skincare products for a while before I finally splurged and made the purchase. I'm always a little hesitant to recommend products that promise "pore tightening" because the science has shown over and over again that pore size is mostly genetic, and that you can't do anything to effectively change them through skincare. HOWEVER, I find this essence to be spot on when it comes to delivering on the skin firmness and elasticity front. I'm nowhere near the age where those two particular issues are at the forefront of my skincare regime, but it's never too early to start and this is definitely the best I've found for plump, lifted cheeks and lessening how noticeable my forehead wrinkles are (mom's genetic gift to me!) An added bonus is how easy it is to apply, and while it's a little thicker than most essences I've tried, it sinks in wonderfully and dries down to a silky smooth finish (tackiness is one of my biggest hates with skincare products, so that would have been a dealbreaker). I usually wouldn't finish my skincare regime with an essence, but during the heat of the summer it works well and I LOVE how soft my face is after applying!
KayLeigh L.
Yuri Pibu Artichoke Power Essence After a few times of using this essence I realized I loved it. It is slam packed with hydration. I will say that it is slightly tacky when you first apply it but it sinks in wonderfully. I like to use this before masks because it is a little thicker than most essences. I would repurchase :)
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this along with the toner on Glow Recipe a few months ago and have been using them both for AM and PM. I have been looking for an essence that I really love, and so far I have been really loving this! The texture is perfect. It’s not super runny and not extremely thick. It absorbs well whenever I pat this on my face and it makes my skin feel soft and silky. When I go to put my serums on afterwards, they absorb quickly which I love. It layers really well with multiple products. I think the toner and the essence have been effective in hydrating my skin as well as greatly reducing the amounts of pimples I get. I have had no major skin trouble since I added these products to my routine. I have already repurchased both and also bought another serum from them to try! I’m also really happy they changed from a dropper to a pump. It makes it easier to get the product out. I highly recommend trying out Yuri Pibu products!
Carolina G.
London
I've been using this for three weeks now and I like how it hydrates and smooths my skin. I've also tested it where I used it on only half of my face to feel the difference between both sides. The difference in texture is very obvious, especially now during the winter months. It gets absorbed completely and doesn't leave a shine nor is it greasy, both of which are things I hate. It just leaves the skin soft and hydrated and matte.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I want to try this product out so badly. After reading the description and what it does for your skin- I AM SOLD. I then started reading the ingredients in it and oh boy- they have amazing stuff. Like, witch hazel, silica, and tea tree leaf, all which helps make your complexion clear. They have other really good natural oils packed with nutrients. I need to get this into my skincare regimen ASAP!! I’d love to know where to buy this.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
At first I was like wow this product is terrible. But give it some time after about a month of using it my skin looks refined my pores look smaller and it smells amazing. The product feels weightless as well. I wish my pores would shrink down a little bit more but hopefully after more time they will. In that case, 5 stars!
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
My friends have recommended this brand but I haven't try they're products, I might try it to see for my self.
Ayoub H.
fnideq, tetouan
Hi I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Ayoub hajji and I have a channel on Youtube with a great number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet while at the same time helping the company promoteAs well as I will promote this on my facebook page and i will get itI love these products, and I want to review these products in my channeladresse: b.p 458cuntriy: moroccocity: fnideqcode zip; 93100
Shaina R.
Knoxville
I absolutely love this company and would love to try any of their products. I would love to share any helpful Information about the product.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I NEED this product in my life! My skin is super dull, dry, and my pores are huge! Perfect.
Daphne W.
This sounds amazing, but how does it smell???
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
Hi, has anyone tried this product? I'd love to read some reviews!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Does this really work?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this at?? Who's tried it and what's your reviews on it?