Yurbuds Women's Leap Wireless Secure Fit Earphones

by Yurbuds

Features Designed for smaller ears Wireless design is compatible with all Bluetooth devices 6+ hours of music and call time Audible alerts when battery is low Onscreen indicator shows remaining battery life FlexSoft silicone buds and an ergonomic design deliver lasting comfort TwistLock technology keeps the buds in place during activity Quik Clik magnets keep the cords together and free of tangles Sweatproof construction Allow ambient sound 4 ft smartphone-ready cord features a microphone and pause/play/track/volume control Reinforced headphone jack 2 extra buds Micro-USB cable Carry pouch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yurbuds Women's Leap Wireless Secure Fit Earphones!
How would you rate this product?
Modesto, CA
Yurbuds Women's Leap Wireless Secure Fit Earphones uploaded by Elayne P.
I started weight training and I needed a lightweight set of ear phones. There were a couple of times I almost busted my nose by getting caught in the wire so I decided to buy a set of wireless headphones. Although these headphones can be pricey, they are well worth every penny. They are sturdy and like their advertisement says, "Never to hurt or fall out" is 100% true. Also, if your earphones do not fit comfortably they will make you a custom fit. All you have to do is send them a picture of you wearing your current earphones and they will take care of the rest. All in all a very good product.
Fall River, MA
These are awesome and they really don't fall out just as advertised. They are a little pricey, but I was able to get mine on sale and they are worth it. I figure skate and sometimes when I'm practicing I want to listen to music, but I tend to get tangled in regular ear buds when doing jumps and spins so I tried these. I normally don't like the feel of earbuds that go into the ear, but these are extremely comfortable. Something I didn't know until I opened the box is that if for any reason the included sizes don't fit your ears, they will send you a custom size. Overall I highly recommend these.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I use these earphones almost daily for jogging. I purchased them from best buy and they are my second yurbud purchase. The right earphone keeps falling off for me, which may be due to the shape of my ear. However, I had no issues with that on my previous yurbuds. The sound quality is what you'd expect for the price point (not amazing but acceptable) and they haven't broken yet! Which says a lot given how much I sweat!
Glen Allen, VA
These are great for at the gym or running around the neighborhood. I use these once a day at the gym and they work great. I've only had them fall out maybe twice in the whole 8 months I've had them. They have a great sound and color selection. I would definitely repurchase these in the future.
Jacksonville, FL
These were great, at first. I like that they are smaller since I have smaller ears and the typical unisex earbuds hurt my ears if I use them for any real length of time. the sad part is they didn't last very long. For $50 these should have lasted more than a year.
Seattle, WA
Love yurbuds. Bought these and returned them after having trouble turning them on and off. Customer service suggested that I make sure ones pushing the center of the button. I bought a new set and use my finger nail when I press to turn them on. No problems at all. They work great.
Van Buren, AR
These are fantastic headphones! I have always had a problem with headphones staying in my ears or hurting after awhile. These are comfortable and they do not fall out.
Towson, MD
I really enjoyed these headphones for a few months, they stayed in my ears a lot better than most headphones. Unfortunately I lost on of the grips for the headphones so they don't fit as well... but I still loved the product!
I LOVE these headphones! The wireless reach is very far! I can leave my phone in my room and still be listening to music when I'm making dinner in the kitchen. The battery lasts a long time and they are perfect for running because they stay in well and don't fly around.
Savannah, GA
These didn't fit as nicely as the gender neutral yur buds I've putchased in the past. It felt like I had to readjust frequently and interrupted my runs. Still better than nothing at all.

Looking for your answer?