BY YURBUDS

Find Headphones And Headsets at Target.com! Women's C9 Reflective Inspire 100 - Vibrant Lilac Color: Vibrant Lilac. see more...

Kate A.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Most earbuds hurt my ears. These ones work great and don't hurt at all. The only issue is putting them in my purse sometimes the soft part falls off when I'm pulling them out. So take care that you don't lose the silicon portion
Kelsey O.
I loved these headphones at first! They are sweat proof and stay in my ears even after a 6 miler. But, after a few months, the rubber earpieces started coming off all of the time. I'd find them in my gym bag or on the treadmill belt after a work out- they'd just fall off. I cleaned them off and everything but still would find them at the bottom of my bag. Eventually I lost one- I'm guessing at the gym but who knows but now I have two different sized earpieces, that still come off all the time. And you can get replacement ones but they are $10 which I find ridiculous because they shouldn't be falling off in the first place!
I won't be buying these again because of that reason, which is too bad because they were great with noise cancelation. I just hate showing up to the gym and finding that only one of my headphones is going to be functioning for the day.
Julia G.
Manchester, CT
I have not tried or tested these just yet, I am looking for a great pair of earbuds that will stay put and not fall out while I am exercising. I love listening to music when I walk and work out, so that is one reason I put them on my wish list. I love the vibrant color and well hope to get a chance to try these one day soon. I know that Champion makes great long lasting products since I wear a pair of pink n black walk fits when I walk.
Hanna R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have had the hardest time finding ear buds that fit comfortably in my ear and was so excited to find these! I will only buy yurbuds from this point forward, honestly. They fit so well inside my ear and I can wear them a long time without my ears hurting. I've actually fallen asleep wearing them and wake up in the morning with no discomfort. The sound is great too!
Dianaliza R.
Fremont, CA
I tried these ear buds out because when I run, I wanted buds that wouldn't move. Unfortunately, I didn't get much use out of them because I couldn't get the In-Ear piece to stay in my ear. I guess my canal is too small or I'm just not used to the placement. I used them without the buds, but that wasn't the point when I bought them.
Marissa Y.
Holland, PA
I absolutely love these earphones. I own the pink ones. I was attracted to these earphones because they are guaranteed to stay in your ears. The regular apple earphones never stay in my ears at the gym and during a run. Yurbuds stays in your ears and they are comfortable to wear. I swear by these and they are only $20 at target.
Diana O.
Ocean Springs, MS
I absolutely LOVE my Yurbuds. I've owned 2 pairs and they're the greatest! I upgraded recently with a new pair that has a pause button and the new magnetic attachments. I would highly recommend them, they stay in my ears no matter what and they sound great!
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I love these earbuds. They don't fall out or move around like most earbuds I have tried. I have bought 3 pairs of these now. I also have the pair with the mic built-in to the line and my son was able to use them with his ps4 when his headset broke. If your active and looking g for a comfortable pair of headphones give them a try.
Sara A.
Trail, OR
Love these headphones! Being a small person, sometimes ear buds are just my sizes and shapes right for small lady ears. These earbuds came with rubber parts in two sizes so I had the option of choosing a smaller size. They are kind of hard to put in at first but once you figure it out it's not too bad. The sound quality is decent.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
These are definitely a great buy if you struggle with earbuds constantly falling out while just walking, let alone during more intense physical activity. They come in multiple colors and fit comfortably in smaller ears. Also great for canceling out background noise.