BY YURBUDS

Find Headphones And Headsets at Target.com! Women's C9 Reflective Inspire 100 - Sugar Peach Color: Sugar Peach. see more...

Kayla F.
I don't have this exact color, I have this pair in blue. These are the absolute best headphones I've ever used before! The sound quality is fantastic, the fit is incredible and they stay in my ears perfectly. The colored receivers that go in your ears are removable so you can wash them off to keep them clean, you also get to sizes (small & large). These would be perfect to wear when working out because they don't fall out of your ears. They're a little spendy, but I've had mine for a few months and they still work just as well. I would definitely purchase these again in the future!
Rachel B.
Stockton, CA
Love these earphones. I have the purple and orange ones! I have tiny ears so it's hard to find earplugs that don't fall off at the gym, but the grip on these are great and the heads are removable w/ size options. I would recommend these if you're looking for something to stay during slot of physical movement.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
Love these headphones! They are my go to headphones. They aren't too expensive and are awesome quality. You can buy them for less than $20 if you know where too look. They have amazing sound and I prefer them to normal ear buds. Definitely a must have for everyone
Nikki S.
I have tiny ears and have searched long and hard for ear buds the stay in my ears and don't hurt. I took a chance on these yurbuds and am so glad I did. They are super comfortable and they stay in my ears no problem. I love them.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
I run a lot and lift weights in the gym and always struggle to find headphones that stay in my ears or don't hurt them. THESE ARE AMAZING. The twist and turn technology of the earbuds make them pretty much impossible for them to fall out & they are so comfortable and don't hurt your ears like other headphones. GO BUY.
Katrina M.
Flint, MI
I love these headphones!!!! The colors are cute and they come in a convenient pouch that you can throw in your purse or backpack!
Since they are snug into your ear canals they cancel all moderate noise around you depending on the volume you have your music set to. Great for the gym!
Taylor L.
Yurbuds are a great buy for the price. I got mine at Marshalls for a deep discount, and am very happy with my purchase. When working out, I need my headphones to stay in place, and these seem to do the trick. The only downside is the cord. Although I knew these were corded headphones when I bought them, I found the cord to be extremely long and irritating during runs.
Anne R.
Cleburne, TX
These headphones have an amazing quality and i absolutely love them! my ears are pretty small and the womens headphones feel amazing in my ears! these headphones have great music quality!! i would DEFINITELY recommend
Michelle A.
I honestly was not expecting to find some good earbuds for my workouts, but these do the trick! These stay put and do not budge or go anywhere even during my runs. These are the best earbuds for workouts!
Tira G.
Clever, MO
These work great for running. It plays the music loud but still allows you to hear the street noise and cars. This allows you to still be aware of your surrounds and hear important things other runners may miss.