Yurbuds Women's C9 Reflective Inspire 100 - Neon Flare

by Yurbuds

Find Headphones And Headsets at Target.com! Women's C9 Reflective Inspire 100 - Neon Flare Color: Neon Flare.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yurbuds Women's C9 Reflective Inspire 100 - Neon Flare!
How would you rate this product?
Syracuse, UT
I love love love Yurbuds! They fit wonderfully and stay in the whole time! I don't have to worry about them falling out or coming loose!
I love these headphones because they are able to stay in you ear. I have them in color red they are not as expensive.
Fenton, MI
Stay in your ears, even when running. Very unique design that are comfortable! Highly recommend.
Seattle, WA
Sound is great. I could not fit them in my eats even though they were smallet for women's ears.
Cleveland, TN
Love these. They stay in my ears so Well when walking to class and jogging on the treadmills.
Kewaunee, WI
These stay put through anything! perfect fit even with my tragus and conch piercings!
Hampden
The headphone stay in the ears comfortably and are loud They are good for jogging or just listening on an air plain The color is beautiful and their pleasantly appealing
Oshawa, ON
These are great! Sound is loud and full and they do not fall out because you twist them into your ears. Quite comfortable. One of the better headphones I've owned.
Surrey, BC
Don't really like the yurbuds women earphone. It is very big to fit in my ears and the sound quality is not very good. I only used the earphone for 1month and it broke.

Looking for your answer?