BY YURBUDS

Let your music motivate you with exceptional sound that stays put. TwistLock® Technology and FlexSoft® Comfort Fit guarantee that these sweat-proof sport earphones will never hurt or fall out of your ears. This Sport Bundle is specifically-designed for women and includes two earphones. You'll get the Leap Wireless For Women sport earphones, which feature a microphone with one-touch music and call control (compatible with most smartphones) and 6+ hours of music and calls. The Sport Bundle For Women also includes one pair of yurbuds® Focus 300 For Women sport earphones (WIRED), which feature a microphone with music control, allowing you to hear ambient sound. Quik Clik(R) tangle-free magnets make the earphones ready to wear and ready to store. The Sport Bundle For Women provides two great sport earphones in one convenient bundle - perfect for a gifting occasion or for your own active lifestyle! see more...

Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I love these ear buds! They are one of the first pairs I've ever owned that don't hurt my ears and they are wonderful to use while working out. They stay secure inside your ear, the sound quality is great and the magnets that prevent them from getting tangled are awesome as well!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Great headphones. Only ones I've found that stay in when I'm running and done need to be constantly adjusted. Only issue I've had is occasionally the outer rubber part of the ear bud will come off and can be easily lost. But I think they are a great value for the price.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
I love Yurbuds. I had the purple womens ear buds #200 and they were perfect for everyday use. They didn't have a microphone, so running was better (mics make the cord unbalanced). I used them everywhere because they blocked sound out perfectly.
Terchiel T.
Terchiel T.
Hugo, MN
These are such good quality buds ! I recommend them so much . I enjoy the different colors they have . Going back in the buy more ! Summer workouts (; .
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sacramento, CA
Best earphones I have ever purchased I work in a very physical job where I am constantly moving and bending and I have never had these fall out.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Kettering, OH
Absolutely love these. They are easy to set up, use, and charge. The sounds is amazing. Only complaint is they fall out sometimes.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Boston, MA
These headphones don't fall out, a problem I've had with every other brand! Amazing for my long runs!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Roanoke, TX
It took me some time to get used to these earbuds. Although I bought the set designed for women, I had trouble keeping them in my ears. I used the smaller covers, and they still hurt my ears. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get as much use out of them as I would have liked. They work fine for sitting at my desk, but any kind of activity, including walking, is pretty much impossible with these. I would try them again if they had an option for a smaller insert.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Pasadena, MD
Very unhappy with this purchase. There were many reviews as to the discomfort and large size of the ear buds. I did have some trouble in keeping the bud in my ear, it was tolerable while doing low impact exercise. After about 3 months of use the entire earbud fell apart. I tried contact the company and they were not willing to exchange product. I then switched to Samsung.
Abi E.
Abi E.
Columbus, OH
My favorite headphones!! I've got smaller ears and every other headphone has always been so uncomfortable. These are perfect for running, they never fall out and they can be loud without anyone else hearing your music. I've purchased these immediately after losing them cause I can't go without them!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Parkersburg , WV
Are the wireless ones good for working out? With the iPhone 7 and not having the headphone jack I'm looking for something to use