BY YURBUDS

Charge your workouts with the yurbuds inspire vivid sport earphones. Featuring our twistlock technology and flexsoft comfort fit, these earphones are ergonomically designed to never hurt and never fall out. they are sweat and water-resistant and allow ambient noise for use during all types of activity. with dynamic color options, the yurbuds inspire vivid allow you to choose the color that motivates you to push your limits. see more...

Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought these on a whim one time I saw them at Marshalls and loved how great they feel during running workouts. They were the first pair of headphones that stayed in place. They are super easy to use and at a great price. Some people complain about the sound quality but I think it's great. Personally music is more of a background noise when I workout so I never have the music on super loud.
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
I love these ear buds so much. with the little rubber piece that is attached to them, they are great for running and it helps them to have a better sound. the SOUND is phenomenal. I have purchased these a few times because I tend to have a problem with losing ear buds. this is definitely a product I would continuously purchase and I don't mind paying the price for these.
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
They did not last as long as we hoped for the price. My boyfriend sweats quite a bit and I guess it ruined them fast, even though they're made for sports. Oh well. Lasted for about 3 months.
Rachel A.
Tulsa, OK
This brand works well for me because I have large ear holes and other headphones fall out of my ears when I run or move around a lot. These stay in no problem and are very comfortable.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
These headphones worked as advertised. They stayed perfectly in my ears while exercising, like running and even yoga. The only downside is the rubber cushions that go in your ear were a bit too big for my ear, other than that they worked amazing and had great sound quality
Toluwani O.
Atlanta , GA
These are the best earbuds I have ever used. They are comfortable and they fit my ear hole perfectly. They also never fall out. The quality is way better than apple earbuds... Sorry.
Whitney J.
New Orleans, LA
Love them! They stay in my ear, and I use them to make calls and all. I was working Loss Prevention, and these were great. Haven't used them for working out yet, but I'm getting there.
Thomas H.
Jackson, MI
Run daily and these headphones are great, however, get the ones with the cloth covered cord. I've had 4 pairs and every pair that did not have the cloth covered cord had an ear piece fail within three months.
Brittany N.
Rockholds, KY
Yurbuds are my favorite brand of sport headphones. The unique design of the ear piece stays in place during workouts and the sound quality is unmatched.
Ashlee V.
I was not a fan of these. The ear piece comes off really easy and the hurt my ears when I did wear them. Not impressed at all.