Yurbuds Inspire Vivid Sports In-Ear Headphones - Blue

by Yurbuds

Charge your workouts with the yurbuds inspire vivid sport earphones. Featuring our twistlock technology and flexsoft comfort fit, these earphones are ergonomically designed to never hurt and never fall out. they are sweat and water-resistant and allow ambient noise for use during all types of activity. with dynamic color options, the yurbuds inspire vivid allow you to choose the color that motivates you to push your limits.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yurbuds Inspire Vivid Sports In-Ear Headphones - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
La la la Loveeeeeee these earphones! They are made to fit the shape of your ear which prevents them from falling out when you are doing any physical activity and also improves the quality of sound! The only thing that bothers me is that they don't sale the little ear bud covers separately because I lost one and I had to buy a whole new pair of earphones just to replace it. I've had these earphones for months though and they are still working great! I haven't even used the second pair I bought because the first pair is still doing its job
Pensacola, FL
The sound was great. However they did not stay in my ears worth crap. I have had problems with this in most of the headphones I bought. I did what the company asked and sent them a pic of my ears and never received the replacement covers promised.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! Super comfy, great sound and the mic actually works. Yes you can get better sound with bose or something more expensive, but these are perfect for the gym, the commute, or listening to music at work.
Washington, DC
These headphones are great, I've finally found a pair that stay in my ears all though my workouts with out having to keep fussing with them every few minutes. My only complaint is that the colored plastic piece does fall off and I'm afraid I'll lose one, which then defeats the purpose of these headphones.
San Diego, CA
These headsphones are great for small ears like mine. I don't like earbuds that you have to squeeze into your ear canal. these sit just outside it so its comfortable and the rubber locking head keeps it from falling out.
Absolutely love these! I always have problems with ear buds hurting my ears, but these are so comfortable. And I don't have to constantly readjust them. Would definitely recommend them.
Centreville, VA
Awesome running headphones. They have different ear pieces to make sure you get the best fit, and it blocks out wind noise. The only bummer is that I lost one of the blue ear pieces - after a while of taking them off and on to clean it got a little lose.
Covina, CA
These earphones are amazing because I use this whenever I go to the gym. It doesn't fall off like when you're on the treadmill of something
These headphones are so uncomfortable. They didn't even fit in my ears an popped out whenever I ran. For the price they aren't worth it.
Headphones always cause me trouble. I can never make them stay in when I'm running. These have done a pretty good job so far!

Looking for your answer?