BY YURBUDS

Featuring a 1-button microphone system with track and call control, the yurbuds inspire talk is compatible with iphone, android, and blackberry devices. These in-ear buds are sweat & water-resistant, allow for ambient noise awareness, and are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out. Their ergonomic fit delivers consistent, premium sound quality produced by 15mm drivers. see more...

Kaylin C.
Rochester, NY
Great sound and they are perfect for the gym. They don't fall out! The price is also very good for what you're getting-- not expensive at all. I like how they sit in the ear too much better than the standard apple head phones. I would buy these again.
Eleni K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love these ear buds, they are really comfortable, and having the microphone on the wire is really convenient. The only issue I have is that sometimes the rubber nub does fall off, however, they come with replacement ones, so that is very helpful.
Jem M.
Best ear buds if you plan being active and don't want your headphones falling out during your work out. Nice sound to them you can still hear background noise just in case someone is trying to get your attention.
Kimberly B.
Knoxville, TN
The sound is good, they stay in our ears, however the rubber cap doesn't stay secured to the earpiece after a few uses,which makes them easy to lose when we take them out! They sell replacements with varied sizes for fit,but if they were better quality you wouldn't need to replace the pieces so often.
Angelle P.
Niagara Falls, NY
These headphones are the absolute best!! I struggled to find a headphone that would stay in my ear while running and these are great. They never fall out. The only problem is if you loose one of the rubber piece that goes on the outside the earbuds won't fit.
Bonnie L.
Techie Expert Level 2
The best wired in-ear headphones for high-intensity cardio on the market!! I've had them for years now, and won't stray from Yurbuds brand. Fantastic customer service, as well.
Dano S.
San Leandro, CA
I love these. The shape fits great in my small ears and they are very comfortable to wear. I use them during exercise and they never fall out. Comfortable enough to lay down with too
Samantha P.
Denton, TX
Avoid these at all costs. I can't tell you how quickly these had fallen apart on me. I went on one trip to the gym, and it was like watching your money vanish into thin air.
Alison M.
They work very well and I am perfectly happy with them. I wouldn't change or use another brand except skullcandy.
The sound is clear and pure!
Sherry R.
I bought these for a half marathon. They stayed in my ears well and we're not uncomfortable. I bought pink ear pieces since I lost one though