Yurbuds Inspire Pro for Women Earbuds - Pink (10139) uploaded by Bridgette J.

BY YURBUDS

Train in color with the inspire pro for women sport earphones from yurbuds. Featuring a 3-button sweat & water resistant microphone system with full track, volume, & call control, these yurbuds are compatible with iphone, ipod, and ipad, and are fully integrated with siri and other voice-control features for a hassle-free experience. Designed specifically to fit smaller ears, these in-ear buds are sweat & water-resistant, allow for ambient noise awareness, and are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out. With an ergonomic fit that delivers consistent, premium sound quality, yurbuds inspire... see more...

• "These are the best ear buds on the market for runners." in 1 review
  • "What I really like about these is the choice of color and the two different size gummy ear bud replacements." in 1 review
Kirstie P.
Minnetonka, MN
I wish that they would explain the sizes better. My sister and I each bought a pair not realizing that they come in several sizes and colors. Once we returned the ones that were too large and got the correct size, we loved the result. We both run, and these are perfect because they not only stay in, they also help to keep moisture out when you are drenched with sweat.
Brittany G.
I bought these recent because Apple earbuds are awful for exercising. I must say, these are a definite improved. They are supposedly "guaranteed not to fall out", and I have to agree that they stay in very well. Great product
Darlene C.
These earphones were my absolute favorite. Worth the money because the comfort and quality surpass it. What I really like about these is the choice of color and the two different size gummy ear bud replacements.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I love the color and how they really do stay in while you're running. These earbuds aren't going anywhere once you put them in. But if my music is REALLY high up, the bass is too much for them and they start to vibrate.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
These are the best ear buds on the market for runners. I have had trouble with so many brands falling out of my ear, but these stay put and are super comfortable.
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
These are the only earbuds that will stay in my ears while I work out! so fantastic. I have very small ear holes and these don't wriggle out like others. Even on long sweaty runs.
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
Is there a microphone on these earbuds? If so, what is the quality like?
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
What is this microphone q