BY YURBUDS

TWISTLOCK TECHNOLOGYyurbuds TwistLock into place for a secure fit that never falls out, even under the most intense workout conditions. SWEAT + WATER RESISTANCEDeveloped for training in any conditions. AMBIENT NOISE AWARENESSDesigned to allow more ambient noise than most other earphones at the same volume levels. EXCEPTIONAL SOUND QUALITYClinically proven acoustics for deeper, richer sound. FLEXSOFTErgonomically designed to avoid nerve rich areas of the ear. Made with flexible silicone, yurbuds are ultra soft and comfortable for hours on end. PERFORMANCE ENHANCINGDeliver consistent music, which is clinically proven to inspire longer, harder workouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "the picture quality is incredible!" in 1 review
Lydia B.
Bowling Green, KY
At first, it was difficult to get the hang of wearing these earbuds, compared to the non-sport or over-ear headphones I was already familiar with wearing. I found that it helped to look in the mirror while putting them on for the first couple of tries.

The sound quality is good (not too bass/treble heavy), and it's easy to forget I'm even wearing them while I'm running or exercising. My only complaints are that 1) they tangle easily and 2) the removable rubber tips that allow you to resize the buds are somewhat difficult to get on. The good news is that you don't have to worry about them falling off.

They also allow for some noise to come through, which makes it easy for me to communicate with a workout partner if I need to, or to hear passing cars.

Overall, I love these earphones and would repurchase if something happened to my current pair. Perfect products don't exist, but this one is close enough.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Techie Expert
The concept is nice, I tried these earbuds out because I thought they'd be a lot more comfortable than my usual in-ear earbuds. Unfortunately these aren't comfortable at all, and the sound is not as clear and crisp as I'd expected. Maybe I just had a bad pair.
Patricia H.
Lawndale, CA
I had the hardest time putting these on at first but once I got the hang of it, I was beyond impressed. Usually ear buds are way too big for my ears, so they would continuously fall out. Luckily these fit perfectly in my ears and are honestly very comfortable. I can barely feel them sometimes. Great sound as well. Definitely recommend this style!
Erin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've always had trouble finding earbuds that fit my ears and didn't hurt or fall out while I ran/exercised. These earbuds are absolutely perfect for my ears. I never fear that they will fall out during a workout. The rare times that they do make my ears sore are simply when I've left them in for a long period of time (several hours). The sound quality is also great, and I am able to listen to my music pretty loudly without worry of others hearing my music. Overall great pair of earphones.
Jess M.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These headphones work great for running and have excellent sound quality. Unfortunately, the over-the-ear part of the headphones come off very easily when you adjust them, or if you store them in a purse. It would be very easy to lose them.
Kelly R.
Meh. Not all that comfortable...plus the one ear wrap is constantly popping off for e headphone base. Surprise I haven't lost it yet. I know I have family small ears, so it's always hard to find headphones that sit right and don't hurt. The sound is ok, but I spend my entire workout fiddling with the things.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like these headphones a lot. They stay put no matter what I'm doing. The only reason I'm not giving them five stars is because after awhile they do start to hurt my ears.
Fred Ethel M.
I absolutely love these headphones! They are the first that will actually stay in my ear. The sound quality is fantastic as well. Highly recommend this product.
Brenda B.
These work great for the occasional run. Fit nicely in the ear. The piece that goes around the ear is a bit tight on me and if I wear them for an hr workout my ears start to hurt.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
I wear these while I jog, and I really like them, they stay in place, quality of sound is really good too. I would recommend this product.