Yurbuds - Inspire 300 Women's Earbud Headphones - Aqua uploaded by Aracely L.

BY YURBUDS

Complete with 1-touch music control and a mic for phone calls, these sweat-proof and water-resistant earbuds are designed to fit women's ears with secure comfort. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Aracely L.
The ONLY headphones that STAY in my ear. I use them for trips via airplane and work. They have twist lick technology and are water resistant. Regular headphones use to just pop out of my ear with ANY head movement. Best $30 I've spent on headphones.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
Unlike many reviewers, I like that these DON'T cancel noise. They say they allow ambient noise through, which is great for safety. I run primarily outside on neighborhood roads with a jogging stroller, so I need to be able to hear if there are cars coming or if my child needs something. These deliver good sound quality with the safety of hearing noise through the music. I took a star off because I think even the smaller buds are a little big for my ear holes and sometimes my ears hurt a little after over an hour of use.
Christine J.
Tucson, AZ
I really enjoy running with my Yurbuds. They cancel out most of the noise and definitely stay put for even the 7-9 mile runs. The only reason I would give them 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's so easy to lose one of the buds off the ends. I keep them in my purse, and sometimes, one of the buds falls off and I have to search for it. I would recommend them, but just be careful when you store them!
Katrina K.
Southgate, MI
Generally I do not like headphones that you have to stick into your ear. However these are very comfortable and will not fall out by themselves. They are secure enough for you to go on a jog. Sound quality is excellent. When I have them in I do not hear other people. Would recommend to anyone looking for headphones.
Melissa D.
Atlanta, GA
This is the second pair of Yurbuds I have owned, and I must say that the quality is not as good as it used to be. The earbuds stay in my ear, but I find the silicone pieces to not be as sturdy anymore. They are sufficient for cheap running earbuds, but I plan to upgrade to a better brand in the future.
Roxanne Y.
One of my favorite earphones ever! I got these on Amazon and love how they don't fall out of the ear. The price is perfect for the quality. I'm not much of a sound person and use these primarily while working out and they sound just fine. I also have some that go around the ear and love those too!
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
The color is my favorite and they stayed in my ears when I was working out or just casually walking around. I did have somewhat of a hard time getting the left one in my ear but It wasn't that bad. They sound pretty good, nice bass and overall sound quality. I would buy these again.
Jamie W.
I bought these hoping they could hold up to my sweat sessions in and out of the gym, and they really do. They have different sized inserts, are super comfortable, and stand up to a 5-10 mile run and all the sweat that involves with no problem. They also help cancel background noise, so I can hear my music instead of the fella grunting next to me!
Erin M.
Canton, MA
Great size for women, they TOTALLY stay put when running, love the bright color (especially when digging for them in my running gear), easy to use, love the volume/track button, love that the buds magnetize together & so helpful that they come with a storage bag.
Jennifer W.
Riverview, FL
I went on vacation with a friend of mine who snores. I also like to listen to ASMR videos to help me relax. I knew that I wouldn't do much relaxing with her snoring away in the hotel room. It is difficult to find a good pair of headphones that meets the requirements I was looking for. I have now bought two pairs!