BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Inspire 300 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones (Red) see more...

Vivian W.
My all time favorite earphones. I love these earphones! The shape take slight getting used to because it's so different and also quite big, but once you get used to it and and get the hang of putting it on correctly, they are amazing. They never fall off because of the size and shape, and the sound quality is great too. I highly recommend these if you are someone whose normal earphones tend to fall out of your ears easily.
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL
I loved these at first. They are the only ones that I have tried while running that didn't fall out or hurt my ears. Then the bud covers started to fall off. I went to Yurbuds website and followed the instructions on how to clean them. When that didn't help and I lost one of the covers I bought a new pair only to have the same thing happen after less than a month. I sent a message to the company to see if there was anything they could suggest and never got a reply. I even reached out on Facebook and still no reply. Great product but to expensive to replace after a month of use.
Brandon S.
I really liked these earbuds. Not because of the gel tips that they have, but I like that they are magnetic so they don't get as tangled up. This makes it easier to tie them together and bundle it up. I removed the gel tips because I thought they would fit my ears and would be good for running. It turns out that the gel tips hurt my ears too much so I removed them and they still stay in my ears perfectly well. I would have lost those gel tips eventually anyways and that is what I expected when I bought these. Overall, pretty great purchase.
Katealina L.
Yurbuds are my go to. I recommend these noise isolating for in the gym use as opposed to outdoor running or biking as they truly are noise blocking and can prevent you from hearing necessary noises with exercising outdoors.
Meme E.
These are well worth the money! I love to jam out while I run, and having my earbuds fall out was a constant problem until now! The fact that they are weather resistant is also a huge plus to me, because now I don't have to run on the dreaded treadmill if the weather isn't perfect! Money well invested!
Martina D.
Memphis, TN
I love these headphones. The sound quality is awesome. I use these a lot when I exercise. I love that it has a microphone and also has magnets in the earpieces so they don't get as tangled easily.
Joni N.
I do not have the red ones, but I couldn't find the ones that I have. Mine are pink and I absolutely LOVE them! They have different sizes so you have the perfect fit for your ears. They also have a magnet to make the ear pieces stick together so you have less tangling. The only downfall is the tips fall off sometimes and you have to put them back on.
Nicole C.
Spring Lake, MI
Luckily these come with a different size because the larger ones strained my ears. I find that they stay put but if you're really sweating, they'll slip just like other earphones.
Ali S.
I bought these for running and they work great for me! They stay in my ears, give a decent sound quality, and don't block out so much of the surrounding noise that I don't feel safe. I think the price is pretty fair and I'd buy them again.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I really enjoyed my Yurbuds. They did a great job staying in my ears which I have trouble with. They also have great sound quality for the price I payed. So sad I lost them.