BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Inspire 200 In-Ear Headphones (Red) see more...

Tatyana P.
When I purchased them I didn't know that they would be red because on the front image they were bright pink. The headphones are comfortable but you are not able to use them to talk on the phone. Gave them to my boyfriend since I wasn't in love with them. Other than that, the stayed in my ears while working out and the sound quality was great.
Leslie V.
Burlington, WA
These are my favorite running/fitness headphone! Though I wish they would last longer than a year of use (but I do used them pretty much everyday), they are great! The sound quality is great and the microphone/controller is easy to use.
Michael D.
Kaukauna, WI
Great sound quality and stay in my ears even when I'm being very active. I use them while I am skateboarding and they haven't fallen out once. Would recommend to even the most active music listeners.
Laycie B.
College Sta, TX
I love these earphones a lot, especially while working out because they stay in my ears really well! Also, when walking to campus, the volume is plenty loud and they're really great!
Donna B.
Tacoma, WA
These were just ok for me. The sound is excellent and I can tell that they are a quality product. My problem was the ear covers. They just didn't fit my ears. The smallest size, 4, were just too big and didn't sit in my ear the way they are designed to. Which is such a shame as I really wanted to love these ear phones.
Rebekah S.
Dallas, TX
I love these earbuds. They stay in my ears while I workout, and even during my long runs. I never have to worry about needing to adjust them! Also, I like that I can take off the covers and clean them.
Meaghan S.
Great headphones for running! So comfortable and they actually stay in your ears. I definitely would recommend these to anyone looking for comfortable headphones without emptying your wallet.
Sarah w.
Moncks corner, SC
I will never purchase any other brand of head phones again. Yurbuds are by far the best!! I can wear them seriously all day without my ears hurting. They go on easy and never slip or fall out of place!
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
My FAVORITE pair of headphones I ever purchased. Never fall out when running and has amazing sound. Everyone should buy a pair and compare to the ones you have. Will like these over yours!
Cassandra H.
Bloomington, IN
Great for the price and never fall out of my ear. I've been running for 10 plus years now and have completed multiple mini marathons. These headphones never fall out on my runs.