Yurbuds Inspire 200 In-Ear Headphones (Pink) uploaded by Rose L.

BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Inspire 200 In-Ear Headphones (Pink) see more...

Rose L.
These are possible let the BEST headphones I have eve purchased. I was a bit leery about spending so much on headphones but these did not disappoint. I have a problem where the ear buds all fall out but these NEVER fall out with the twist cover thing they have on them. Plus it's nice that they are magnets. So when I take them off but are going to put them back on they don't look awkward hanging on me they just snap together and stay put until I want them again.

I have had these for almost a year and they are still as awesome as they were they day I bought them.
Tay P.
Lemme start off by saying WOW! Hands down, these are best ear buds I have ever used. I got these as a 2015 Christmas present and they work great. the only problem I had with this product is that the ear bud caps feel strange and uncomfortable for the first few times of wearing them as I had never purchased ear buds that fit like that. (Going directly into your ear canal, that is). But like with anything, it just took a bit to get used to. The sound quality is great and they've only fallen out of my ears a handful of times. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a good quality pair of ear buds.
Bekki W.
Portland, OR
LOVE these! I have small ears and earbuds always fell out when I ran. I thought these would be gimicky but they totally work! Fit snuggly in my ear without pain, and unless I'm going on a crazy long run in the rain, don't fall out! I've repurchased these twice in the last 3 years and couldn't be happier.
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I spend all day working at a desk with a computer, the day goes by a lot faster when there's music to listen to. Other head phones gave me a headache or would cause my ears to ache which was more distracting than just not listening to music. But these headphones NEVER hurt my ears. The only downside would be that the cushions on the buds can fall off but as long as you're careful this shouldn't be a problem!
Riley S.
San Francisco, CA
I love these for running! They are secure, but they still allow background noise in to keep you safe on the road. The plastic bits do fall off easily, though, so try to keep them in the pouch they provide when not in use or you'll probably lose them (which makes the headphones pretty worthless).
Ginelle W.
Bloomington, MN
I really like these headphones. They fit in my ear great and don't fall out when I run. I also love the quick clip magnets in them. It helps keep them untangled. They are a little pricey compared to cheap earbuds but I think they are work it simply for the fact that they fit in my ear and don't hurt like a lot of other brands.
Sophia N.
Plantation, FL
I've found these to be the only earbuds that will stay put for my workouts. They also seem to take the sweat and water that I put them through pretty well. The only negative is that the ear pieces actually loosen over time, falling off the earbuds. I've lost a couple, and they're the only reason I've gone through a few of these.
Corinne E.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I use these to workout since I have blown out a few other brands just by sweating. These however can last me a long time. The only issue I have is the plastic tips that go into your eye can come off quite easily in my bag and I have lost quite a few.
Alaina S.
Crockett, CA
I found these at Target and decided to try them because i can never get regular earbuds to stay in. They are wonderful! Comfy to wear, decent sound, and they stay in. My only complaint is they only came in pink and light blue, I prefer my things in Black.
Kaitlin C.
These are the only headphones I've ever tried that STAY in your ears while working out - except for when you're running and your arm catches the dangling cord of course