BY YURBUDS

TwistLock technology; QuikClik tangle-free magnets; FlexSoft design; 15mm drivers; Dynamic Driver magnets; sweatproof, water-resistant design; allows ambient sound see more...

Brittany M.
Like most earbuds these come with two size options small and large. Both sizes should be tested for fit and comfort. You'll know when the size is right for you because you will be able to get them to securely stay in your ears. This means they will not fall out during running or other movement intensive activities. Sound quality wise, I love them! The sound is rich and clear. They allow you to immerse yourself in the music without turning up the volume to extreme levels.
Christina J.
I have small ears so a lot of earphones hurt my ears. I love that these are both molded to the shape of my ear and soft. The sound quality is pretty standard. Nothing amazing but secondly on par for earbuds. My cord did snap eventually because it's plastic so I prefer the cloth encased cords for that reason. But overall, it's still solid and one Id consider the next time I'm in the market for earbuds.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
Can be a little tricky to get them in just right and feel comfortable at first. So much better than regular ear buds once you're used to them. I didn't realize how much better until I borrowed my daughters normal ear buds at the gym one day. Yurbuds are so comfortable in comparison!
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
This is the only brand I will ever buy again for earbuds. I've tried the cheapest to the most expensive, and these have been the only consistent pair that deliver without slippage. As a runner you get sweaty and I finally found a pair that don't fall out and interfere with my workout.
Lindsey S.
I love these. They are comfortable, good quality, and sound amazing! I like that they are brightly coloured so it makes it easy to find them in your bag. Also, they fit in the ear really nicely and don't fall out when running or working out.
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I love yurbuds - I workout a lot (weight lifting and cardio) and they have worked perfect for me! I liked that my local running speciality store could "fit" them to my ears so I had the right size!
Areina C.
These headphones are perfect for working out. They do not move and you don't have to deal with a headphone popping out of your ear while running. The sound quality is great and I really like the controls on the cord. It works great with my Iphone and are very durable.
Valerie H.
Bloomington , IN
I love using my YurBuds when I run - they stay in place no matter if it is raining or sunshining. I love my yurbuds and I will never buy another brand of earbuds.
Zack H.
Pittsford, NY
I love these headphones for working out. They stay in your ear and have great sound. I have bought multiple of these headphones because I love them that much.
lex v.
Hooksett, NH
These are the only headphones I have purchased that have lasted over 3 months!!!! I love my headphones, I use them daily!!! these are an absolute essential! :)