BY YURBUDS

TwistLock technology; QuikClik tangle-free magnets; FlexSoft design; 15mm drivers; Dynamic Driver magnets; sweatproof, water-resistant design; allows ambient sound see more...

Rachel A.
Plymouth, MN
I bought a pair of these headphones 2 years ago & fell in love. They are basically break-proof & have lasted longer than any other headphones I've owned. I would highly recommend these to any/everyone. They're perfect to use while you're exercising, working outdoors, or working on homework. I have gotten caught in a few rainstorms with these and they didn't break or get any sort of water damage. Two thumbs up from me!
Samantha H.
I LOVE these. I run and they don't fall out of my ears, even when I start to get super sweaty. My husband also has a pair of these that he loves to wear to the gym while he lifts. They are such a different design that I really suggest everyone looking for some good earbuds at least try a pair. They also have amazing customer service and if they don't work for you they will find the product from their line that will.
Halla J.
Holland, MI
I love these headphones! I always use them when I play tennis and go running. These are the first pair of headphones I have ever used while playing tennis that stay in my ears.
The only problem I have with them is that the rubber ear pieces come off very easily. I have bought two new covers already. But it is always worth it.
Angelina Z.
Manteca, CA
These fit really nicely inside the ear. However, sometimes the cover comes off inside my ear. I have also lost the covers a couple times and later found them inside a hoodie, or on the floor. Kind of scary. I would hate to lose one.
Anna B.
Trumbull, CT
As a runner and athlete, i personally own 4 pair of these headphones. Never have the hassle again of earbuds constantly falling out of your ear as these are designed to withstand high impact activities. The quality is equivalent to a high luxury brand-but without breaking the bank!
Erica A.
My FAVE in-ear headphones! The rubber cover is SO comfortable! My only issue with these is that the rubber cover can come off really easily and I've lost a few. Sound quality is pretty good also!
Michelle M.
Texas City, TX
I bought these for my husband and he loves them! He raves about how these headphones are the only ones that stay in during his workouts and they don't accumulate sweat buildup like other brands he's tried. I would recommend these to anyone, especially athletes!
Jordyn G.
Eagle Bridge, NY
The sound of these is phenomenal and the buds stay in my ears so well. The only problem I had is that one of the rubber ear pieces fell off. The company was very helpful in getting me a replacement!
Laina M.
Brooklyn, NY
They feel kind of weird in the ear and tend to come out if you don't keep pushing them in. All in all they're pretty good at canceling other noise and have good sound quality
Summer R.
Vancouver, WA
I love these earbuds! They stay in very well especially during workouts. I'd say they're generally comfortable, mine fit a little big in my ears which causes them to be uncomfortable, it's not too bad. And the sound quality is great!