BY YURBUDS #10 in Digital Photo Frames

TwistLock® Technology keeps your headphones secured with a simple twist. Once in place, the earbuds are 'Locked' into place and won't wrangle free even during the most strenuous of exercises. Inspire for Women ear buds are designed with heavy workouts and intensive exercise in mind. Sweat and moisture won't hold you back from your goals, and it should not affect your headphones. Designed to allow more ambient noise than most other earphones at the same volume levels. This keeps you safe and aware of your surrounding while still committing 100% to your workout. Ergonomically designed to avoid nerve rich areas of the ear. Made with flexible silicone, yurbuds are ultra-soft and comfortable for hours on end. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brianna B.
I had my first pair of yurbuds for a couple years and absolutely loved them. The sounds quality was great, and they were one of the only earbuds that would actually stay in my ear. Recently I got a new pair since my others were stepped on, and the new ones don't sound nearly as good. Everything is tinny and the music sounds so much worse. It makes me want to still use the old ones.
Carlie W.
Oh my gosh I love these things. I have never been a huge fan of in ear headphones just because I have kind of oddly shaped/tiny ears so most earbuds hurt me but I could wear these all day and they don't bother me at all. I've even gone to work-out with them in (which is what I think they are designed for) and they never once slipped out. People I did Zumba in these things. My only complaints are that the attachments to make them comfy (the purple parts) easily pop off and so sometimes I loose them for a bit, and that they don't have a microphone. If you really need the microphone Yurbuds makes a version with one but it's a bit more expansive.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love these ear buds. They're the only kind I've found that I don't constantly have to adjust while working out, including running and using cardiovascular equipment at the gym. They have a great sound to them, especially for an ear bud style.
Caroline M.
O Fallon, IL
I have these in pink- but I feel safe in saying I'm sure these are just as good in purple! I took me forever to find a pair of in ear headphones that will actually stay put. I mainly run in my headphones- the biggest problem with most brands is that they fall out after a few minutes, especially when they get sweaty. Yurbuds come in a bunch of different sizes so they will actually fit your ear. These are the smaller ones that work for me. Plus they come with a great carrying case so they don't get all tangled up in Yogyakarta bag
Abiner T.
Otimo super bom o melhor de todos os tempos recomendo a todos vcs pode adquirir que vcs vão se surpreender e muito facil de usar só colocar no ouvido e ta td certo escultar uma musica nunca foi tão facil  como agora