BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Inspire 100 In-Ear Headlphones (Black) see more...

Buy on Target
Christina D.
Wayne, PA
My FAVORITE pair of headphones to wear running. Bought them from Best Buy on sale (only $10, and the best $10 I ever spent). Love that they can fit snugly in the ear. I have pretty tiny ears and even these headphones rarely fall out. They definitely fit better the first few times I wore them, but they still are great and stay in my ears for my long runs.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
These are some great ear buds, I often put them to use for traveling or at the gym. Sounds quality is very nice and they stay super snug in your ears!
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the best headphones ever! I will never buy another brand ever again! It's worth the $20 (which in my opinion is cheaper than a lot of other brands out there) and it's super high quality. They stay in your ears and don't hurt and the sound quality is awesome. It's also pretty much noise cancelling as well! BUY!!
Andrea J.
Birmingham, AL
I love my headphones. They don't wiggle and go all over the place. They are super comfortable and easy to clean. I've had them for almost a year and I haven't experienced any shortages or breaks in them. They're really great quality and long lasting.
Kaely B.
Dayton, OH
My all time favorite head phones. Always stay in my ears during any workout and the sound quality is the best. Whenever I need new headphones, I always buy these.
Morgan  M.
Ardmore, OK
Good sound. But they were always falling out of my ears ! Just not what I was looking for !
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
These are awesome...the best ear buds I've ever owned. They stay in my ears throughout the whole workout and they are shock resistant.
Johnna R.
Montrose, CO
I normally can't stand ear buds because they make my ears ache. I was looking at these at a store, and the salesman talked me into them. I was skeptical, but wanted something for walking, so I decided to give them a try. I'm so glad I did, I love them! They don't hurt my ears at all, and they don't slip around or fall out. I like that I can still hear what's going on around me (since I walk outside, near traffic), but I can also still enjoy my music. These are fantastic, and I plan to get a second pair for work.
Jordan  S.
Davenport, FL
Best workout headphones on the market. Love them and would never use anything else!!
Cat W.
These headphones provide great sound quality while still letting the outside world in, great for anyone who is working out, running outside, or listening to music on the way to school. They are also sweat proof and stay in really well.