BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Inspire 100 In-Ear Headlphones (Black) see more...

Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Montrose, CO
I normally can't stand ear buds because they make my ears ache. I was looking at these at a store, and the salesman talked me into them. I was skeptical, but wanted something for walking, so I decided to give them a try. I'm so glad I did, I love them! They don't hurt my ears at all, and they don't slip around or fall out. I like that I can still hear what's going on around me (since I walk outside, near traffic), but I can also still enjoy my music. These are fantastic, and I plan to get a second pair for work.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these for working out. Once I pop them in, turn/adjust them I don't have to worry about them falling out during my runs on the treadmill or outside! I am on my second pair, because I lost the rubber on my first pair and didn't think/know to order spares online! So, that's good to know now. Affordable compared to other brands. Durable. I just wish they had a mic for phone calls but my other pair of YB's have it so I just use the ones without the mic as a spare. Over all, love them.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wayne, PA
My FAVORITE pair of headphones to wear running. Bought them from Best Buy on sale (only $10, and the best $10 I ever spent). Love that they can fit snugly in the ear. I have pretty tiny ears and even these headphones rarely fall out. They definitely fit better the first few times I wore them, but they still are great and stay in my ears for my long runs.
Avery M.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
I love these earbuds. They are perfect for running. They don't fall out of my ears, and they don't get in the way like some over ear brands do. The only problem was that I lost the little rubber bits after a few months.
Denise N.
Denise N.
San Diego, CA
Fits in my ear well. The sound quality is great compared to the last pair of headphones I had. I like how they don't fall out easily, makes it easier for things such as working out.
Arlene T.
Arlene T.
Love using these for the gym! they stay in my hear through everything and have the best volume. I never have to put my volume on high with these bad boys
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I go through earbuds so fast since I use them all the time and put them through a lot between my workouts and smashing them in my various workout bags lol.. these are BY FAR the best I have ever had. I take better care of them because they actually stay in my ears, no annoying adjusting or painful fits like what I'm used to. I recommend these to anyone- especially those who plan to use them while being active!
Jiyoon J.
Jiyoon J.
Rancho Mirage , CA
Hate these earphones. At first, they were great and stayed in my ear and all but after a month, one of the ear pieces (not the rubber part but the actual plastic ear piece came off). Then after a few months the rubber pieces keep easily coming off of the ear pieces and it's very easily to lose track of them. Also, they don't stay in the ear very stable even with the twist and lock technology.
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love these I bought them recently !! But my only problem is that if you're not careful the buds will pop off and then they'll be super uncomfortable to wear. If you still have the buds then they stick right into your ear all snug and it'll make your music sound pretty good!
Monica L.
Monica L.
This is the pair of headphones I used to use (my friend lost it so I had to get a different headphone type from Yurbuds) I really like how this fits it my ears and stays there. My ears usually hurt after I wear headphones for a while, but not with these.