Yurbuds Inspire 100 Earbuds for Women - Pink/White uploaded by Barbi P.

BY YURBUDS

Find headphones and headsets at Target.com! Rock your workout with sweat-proof in-the-ear sport earphones designed to fit womens ears. Twistlock technology and flexsoft comfort fit guarantee yurbuds inspire 100 for women wont hurt or fall out, while allowing ambient sound to help you hear whats happening around you. Specially sized for smaller ears and available in fierce colors, inspire 100 for women will stay with you for every mile, every rep and every ounce of sweat. Hello, small and mighty. see more...

Buy on Target
MELISSA B.
When I workout I sweat like a man. My shirt is drenched and my towel is soaked also. When I'm on the elliptical I listen to music and think of it as dancing. With me sweating so much, normal earbuds won't do since they'll get easily damaged but these earbuds are meant for sweat and working out and have a rubber cover for the earbuds that fit comfortably in your ear. The cable has a woven cover so it won't get tangled if you just throw them in your bag after the workout. I would have gave them a 5 but the sound quality isn't amazing. Still great headphones for he price I got them on Amazon.
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA
I love these earbuds! My husband bought me a pair last Christmas after hearing me complain of my iphone earbuds not staying in my ears very well. These earbuds stay put. They have a soft silicone ear tips that flex and mold to the shape of your ear. They have great stereo sound. I like listening to music while I run. I love that they are magnetized to stick together so you can easily attach them behind your neck while not in use. Also I find that they don't get tangled like ones I've had in the past. The wires have a more slick coating, not rubberized so the don't stick together, but slide. I left the pair he got me at the gym and I never saw them again. But I liked them so much that I ordered a replacement pair. Totally worth every penny.
Jacklyn S.
Midland, VA
I wear these when I run. It is really, really hard to find your buds that actually stay in your ears without having to fiddle with them. These actually stay in your ears. You don't have to constantly push them back in! Also I love that it comes with two different sizes of speaker covers so you can select the size that best fits your ear. I highly recommend these for running or any other activities where you need to move a lot and still want to listen to music without using a speaker.
Chelsey G.
These are the only ear buds that fit my tiny ears! I got them on sale at target and I'll never buy another brand again!
Karina P.
Hands down the only earphones I will use for running and working out. they have saved all my runs, they stay in and stay put when sweating, running and working out. I love, love, love my yurbuds!!
Karissa B.
These are pretty darn awesome headphones! They're magnetic so they can stick together, and they stay in your ears very well. I don't have any pain in my ears, even after a few hours.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
These do stay in your ears really nice while walking or running and are very comfortable. Sound quality is not bad for the price.
Jackie P.
Columbus, OH
I have these in yellow. They are the only earphones I have ever tried that actually fit in my tiny ears! I recommend them to all my friends.
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
I have tiny little ears and I can almost never find ear buds that will stay in if I am sitting down let alone working out.
This pair is specially designed for small ears and while I could use them a little smaller they work pretty well. They twist into place so they kind of "lock" into position. They are also made of a slightly sticky silicone that grips your skin a little. I am not a huge fan of the fact that the silicone makes them pick up lint and dog hair in my gym bag. Also the wires tangle horribly but I rarely find a pair that don't.
Dani W.
Corvallis, OR
I bought these more for using while reading/studying than for running, and I find them to be just okay. I've actually come to hate the 'twist in' feature of these, as I feel like over the months they have become less and less functional. The covers seem to move around on the bud, making it difficult to get them to fit properly in my ear, and even when I do get them in they still seem to work their way out. Overall, these were only so-so and I probably wouldn't repurchase them. Lately I have preferred the earbuds that came with my iPhone as they are far more comfortable & less fussy.