Yurbuds Inspire 100 Earbuds for Women - Aqua/White uploaded by Celene B.Yurbuds Inspire 100 Earbuds for Women - Aqua/White uploaded by Chelsey J.

BY YURBUDS

Find headphones and headsets at Target.com! Rock your workout with sweat-proof in-the-ear sport earphones designed to fit womens ears. Twistlock technology and flexsoft comfort fit guarantee yurbuds inspire 100 for women wont hurt or fall out, while allowing ambient sound to help you hear whats happening around you. Specially sized for smaller ears and available in fierce colors, inspire 100 for women will stay with you for every mile, every rep and every ounce of sweat. Hello, small and mighty. see more...

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Really good product. They don't hurt and they haven't fallen out of my ear once. The sound is really good and I can hardly hear any other noises when they are in. The price is good and I have bought mine at target.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
I love my yurbuds! They stay in and they're a great color. They get a lot of use and are still working great! (I go through a lot of headphones) Yurbuds is a great company, the pieces fit to your ears and are interchangeable. If you buy a pair that doesn't fit, they ask you to send them a picture of your ear next to a quarter so they can send you a new pair that fits. You CAN easily lose the pieces, but you can always buy replacements from their website for a decent price!
Chelsey J.
Chelsey J.
I wear these everytime i listen to music, especially when i am running and working out. The design of the buds are amazing, they fit right into my ears and dont make my ears ache from extended wear like many other brands do. I bought them from target and they were reasonably priced. I am pleasantly suprised. Glad i tried something new. Yurbuds Inspire 100 Earbuds for Women - Aqua/White
Ashley Marie G.
Ashley Marie G.
Hanford, Ca
I love these earphones they are so comfortable I always look for earphones that will completely fit in my ear and that way they won't fall out and these are the most toughest earphones I have ever bought my have but Skullcandy one and they always go out and one ear I think these are nice and they're kind of made richly although they just work very good I really like the color of mine which are mint and they look very very cute and our work appropriate when we have our headphones on.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
I love these for running. They stay in my ears but allow outside sound to enter so I can stay safe. The only reason I've knocked down 2 stars is the earbud covers are EXTREMELY easy to lose if you aren't super particular about keeping them in a bag or something. That drove me insane and I've had to search my room and the gym for the covers more than once. They're expensive to replace too.
Barb M.
Barb M.
Westland, MI
Absolutely love these earbuds, you can take the soft ear bud pieces off to clean them and the speaker, I'm a long distance runner and these have great sound quality and are pretty good at cancelling noise, they are better than traditional ear buds because they don't jam inside your ear, they contour nicely and don't feel forced into your ear, they don't fall out when I'm running, and they are immune to sweat. Perfect!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
I am amazed at the sound quality of these earbuds. I love how perfectly they fit into my ear, although it took me a few wears to get used to the feeling. I think they are wonderful. I also store mine in the zippered pouch that comes with it so I won't lose the earbud caps.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Fair Oaks , CA
The fit of these earbuds are fantastic. They slip into your ears so comfortably, it's ridiculous. The sounds quality is good for the price. Once these earphones are in they are good to go. These have been my go tos when working out and/or running.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
I like these, but I find that the ear piece that goes around your ear is very easy to lose which isn't ideal. It fall's off without much notice. However I contacted customer service and they sent me a new ear piece for free in a very timely manner. Customer service was great to work with!
Heather K.
Heather K.
I am OBSESSED with these headphones! I have small ears so when I go running or workout earphones would always fall out or not fit comfortably. Yurbuds for women stay in my ears through my entire run and I never need to stop and adjust them! Would highly recommend!
Mauldin, SC
I am interested in these but $20 is a lot for me to spend on ear buds. are these worth it, or will they just hurt my ears like all of the others?
Mauldin, SC
Okay so the package says they are guaranteed not to fall out. is this true?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Are these or the 200s better?