Yurbuds IM Inspire Performance In-Ear Headphones (10100) - Red

by Yurbuds

Developed by athletes for athletes, yurbuds sport earphones are a favorite of active people ranging from top triathletes and marathoners to those training for their first 5k. Patented twist lock technology, never falls out. Ultra-soft comfort. Sweat-proof, water-resistant, durable construction. Ironman series built for endurance.

Has anyone used them while doing outdoor fitness activities?!?
Are these comfortable?
Start your review of Yurbuds IM Inspire Performance In-Ear Headphones (10100) - Red!
How would you rate this product?
san diego, CA
LOVE these!! I use them everyday at the gym as well as running. The cord isn't plastic, it's softer and doesn't get caught or tangled. THE BEST!
Springfield, MO
These are great they are easy to put in your ears and stay in place well, I use them around the house or when working out. Well worth the cost
Absolutely love these. The only brand I buy for working out. They fit well in your ear, and never fall out no matter how active. Must have!
Love these.. I wear them all the time for training and they do not fall out.. I run with them and they are very comfortable.
Nashville, TN
I have yet to find anything in my price range better than these. And I love that they have smaller sizes for women!
They hurt my ears and don't have that much good of quality. an everyday set of apple head phones are wayyyy better
Fort Worth , TX
Absolutely love this brand of headphones, they fit so perfect in the ears and stay in while working out.
Woodstock, AL
Simple classy look while achieving excellent sound quality. You can't go wrong with this product!
Midland, TX
These ear buds are my favorite! They work great and the sound is awesome! Great for workout!