BY YURBUDS

SPORT BLUETOOTH® Stereo-Bluetooth® earphones lock in place comfortably so they never hurt and never fall out. Compatible with all Bluetooth® devices. BIGGER SOUND Music and calls sound clearer and larger with the 15mm drivers. SMART BATTERY The athlete tested battery lasts up to a week's worth of workouts and provides visual and audible indicators when running low. DEDICATED PAIRING BUTTON For simple 1-touch pairing allows you to easily pair your smartphone, tablet, or bluetooth enabled MP3 player. TWISTLOCK™ TECHNOLOGY yurbuds TwistLock into place for a secure fit that never falls out, even under the most intense workout conditions. FLEXSOFT Ergonomically designed to avoid nerve rich areas of the ear. Made with flexible silicone, yurbuds are ultra soft and comfortable for hours on end. DRY MIC™ Water resistant 3 button control & microphone for controlling music and calls on the iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad®. WOVEN CLOTH CORD Tangled & torn cords are a thing of the past with our cloth coated wires. SWEAT + WATER RESISTANCE Developed for training in any conditions. IPX 5 Rating available on Venture Pro, Explore Pro, Venture Talk, Explore Talk, and Venture Duro. AMBIENT NOISE AWARENESS Designed to allow more ambient noise than most other earphones at the same volume levels. LIFETIME WARRANTY Covered by yurbuds lifetime warranty for all product defects. see more...

Sarah B.
I got these headphones at Dick's sporting goods for about $40. They are so far the best running headphones I have used. These headphones are very durable while running in rainy weather. They are very comfortable and the sound quality is great. I can hardly tell they are in my ears.
Traci R.
Du Quoin, IL
My husband had a pair of these headphones and I was always borrowing them, and finally decided to buy some for myself. They work great for him at work. I use them for listening to music or watching my tablet while on the treadmill. I don't have to worry about them coming out of my ear while I'm walking/jogging. They have a good sound for the price too. I can't hear the treadmill while I'm watching/listening to music.
kendal ann m.
Charlotte, NC
These are some of the shittiest earbuds I own. disappointment doesn't even begin to explain how awful these are. They don't fit in your ears, even with the extra part to change out and they do not hold a charge. Half of my run is adjusting the earbuds so they stay in my ears. I would NEVER recommend these to anyone
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything about these ear buds works great, they last very long on a charge and the sound quality is perfect. My only issue is that they are not the easiest to keep in my ears when active. If you are sitting still or not jostling too much they are the best!
Jennifer L.
Wear these to run and were the first that didn't fall out! Love that you can still hear what's going on around as well which is perfect for racing and for being aware of surroundings while running on roads.
Karmen P.
Las Vegas, NV
Well, these worked great and serve their purpose. What I didn't like is the lack of flexibility/versatile in use. Especially for working out. If for example, I only wanted to have one ear bud in place, keeping them from falling was nearly impossible. I'd rather use the "U" style buds.
Ashley R.
Fairfax, VA
MY fiance is in love with these! I purchased them as a gift for him this Christmas. We had set a $50 limit (that I oviously went over) because I knew these would be the best gift for him!
Stephanie V.
Denison , IA
I'm not a fan of the behind the ear feature but I can see where it benefits others. The quality of sound is decent
Sarah N.
CACHE, OK
Love these!!! Fit very comfortable in ears and sound great. Has good sounding bass. Good buy for the price
Brianna F.
Federal Way, WA
Love love love these! Super snug on my ears which was great for activities! Have used anything else since
Sequoya F.