Yurbuds Focus Earbuds - Green(10117)

by Yurbuds

Train in color with the focus for women sport earphones from yurbuds, designed specifically to fit smaller ears. featuring our twistlock technology and a flexsoft comfort fit, these yurbuds are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out. Their ergonomic design is sweat and water-resistant and allows ambient noise, permitting you to remain aware of your surroundings. Enjoy consistent, premium sound quality and added comfort and support offered by the soft, moldable ear loops. Yurbuds focus for women are the perfect training partner for any female athlete. #inspireforwomen

I want to know the best but inexpensive ear buds to use they break so easily
We're I can I find these headphones
Do you like this design or you prefer the simple one?
Start your review of Yurbuds Focus Earbuds - Green(10117)!
Bowling Green, KY
At first, it was difficult to get the hang of wearing these earbuds, compared to the non-sport or over-ear headphones I was already familiar with wearing. I found that it helped to look in the mirror while putting them on for the first couple of tries. The sound quality is good (not too bass/treble heavy), and it's easy to forget I'm even wearing them while I'm running or exercising. My only complaints are that 1) they tangle easily and 2) the removable rubber tips that allow you to resize the buds are somewhat difficult to get on. The good news is that you don't have to worry about them falling off. They also allow for some noise to come through, which makes it easy for me to communicate with a workout partner if I need to, or to hear passing cars. Overall, I love these earphones and would repurchase if something happened to my current pair. Perfect products don't exist, but this one is close enough.
Brandon, FL
These headphones are awesome! I'm an avid runDisney racer and these are by far the best non-slip earbuds compared to Apple, Skullcandy, and generic brand earbuds. They are a little pricey for headphones, but if you enjoy doing sports or other physical activity while listening to music or your favorite podcast, you can count on this brand. I actually accidentally washed and dried them in one of my running skirt pockets and they are still fully functional! I wouldn't be able to say that about any other brand I've bought in the past.
Buffalo, NY
I really like the design of these and do see a difference in fit from the first generation black ones made for all kinds of ears but the over the ear piece comes off very easily! Not when you are running but more when it is in the bag or you have them wrapped around your neck. It will often come off when I am putting them away or taking them out of my bag and I have lost the top. The customer service is really good for the company but the product needs some work especially for 30 dollar head phones.
Lawndale, CA
I had the hardest time putting these on at first but once I got the hang of it, I was beyond impressed. Usually ear buds are way too big for my ears, so they would continuously fall out. Luckily these fit perfectly in my ears and are honestly very comfortable. I can barely feel them sometimes. Great sound as well. Definitely recommend this style!
The concept and the look of these are appealing, especially because I have rather small ears, but they quickly became a problem. The actual ear gummy thingys got very loose very quickly and they would always be coming off of the headphones. I'd lose them everywhere and i just got fed up. Would not recommend.
West Palm Bch, FL
Super comfy earbuds! I have gone through at least 10 pairs until I found these! All my others either weren't comfortable or the wires inside broke easily! I use these for running and they are amazing! Great sound quality but still able to hear on coming traffic!!!
Round Rock, TX
I wanted to love these. But they're not comfortable. They don't sit nicely in my ears, and the piece that's supposed to add stability.m, and wrap around the ear, just irritates and causes pain in my ear and head. The concept is good though, and nice bright color.
Tulsa, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
These are great for running. They come with different size ear pieces to fit most people. They hug your ears and are flexible and not uncomfortable to wear. The wire is a bit long though and I end up having to tuck mine or wrap around my hand while jogging.
Sylacauga, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
I've always had trouble finding earbuds that fit my ears and didn't hurt or fall out while I ran/exercised. These earbuds are absolutely perfect for my ears. I never fear that they will fall out during a workout. The rare times that they do make my ears sore are simply when I've left them in for a long period of time (several hours). The sound quality is also great, and I am able to listen to my music pretty loudly without worry of others hearing my music. Overall great pair of earphones.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These headphones work great for running and have excellent sound quality. Unfortunately, the over-the-ear part of the headphones come off very easily when you adjust them, or if you store them in a purse. It would be very easy to lose them.